Post Reply 
 
Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Blob Invasion: A New Tomorrow
Away 07-21-2018, 05:13 PM
Reply: #1
Blob Invasion: A New Tomorrow
[Image: d62fc2f5_bdb1_43a6_b936_9b0151ab6698_by_...chu3gj.png]
This young man seems to be in a bit of a situation right now, but that does not matter. We must first decide on a name. What shall be the name of this young man?
> [ENTER NAME]

heck I had too much fun
thx starlitEnchantress for the talksprite(s)!
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-21-2018, 08:25 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Blob Invasion: A New Tomorrow
>arlo murphy

heyo name's dash
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Away 07-22-2018, 01:54 AM
Reply: #3
RE: Blob Invasion: A New Tomorrow
(07-21-2018 08:25 PM)lightningFox Wrote:  >arlo murphy
[Image: 6c61fa2e_4cef_4cea_8519_66c5b857f5ec_by_...chv2ga.png]
That sounds like a pretty nice name... sadly, I have forgotten to mention that this young man already has a name!
> Teia Regres
[Image: 8cd0314f_d66c_41ba_a65e_d4a624562ad5_by_...chv2fd.png]
Now that’s the spirit! Your name is Teia Regres, and you are currently being chased by a group of... green blobs? But where did they come from, you might ask? Well... it’s a long story (not really).
> HEAR THE STORY!! STORIES ARE DA BOMB
> let’s skip the story and get on with the abscond

((why does it rhyme...

heck I had too much fun
thx starlitEnchantress for the talksprite(s)!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-22-2018, 01:41 PM
Reply: #4
RE: Blob Invasion: A New Tomorrow
> HEAR THE STORY!! STORIES ARE DA BOMB

heyo name's dash
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Away 07-22-2018, 02:48 PM (This reply was last modified: 07-22-2018 02:50 PM by Ekura123.)(Edited by Ekura123.)
Reply: #5
RE: Blob Invasion: A New Tomorrow
(07-22-2018 01:41 PM)lightningFox Wrote:  > HEAR THE STORY!! STORIES ARE DA BOMB

FLASHBACKS, YEAH!!!

A few hours ago...
[Image: c415fcdc_3d47_4134_ae2a_2569d7944eeb_by_...chx1iq.png]
Your friend’s mom has invited you to visit her workplace again. You remember her being some kind of mad scientist (wow rude)? The place was a large laboratory which felt like a nice place for rules to be broken (by you).
Thinking back to the situation... well, you feel kinda sorry (you should be).

==>

After that, she seemed pretty pissed off and hastedly got the both of you out of her workplace. Your friend, being her child, listened to her orders. But you... she kinda had to force you to get out.
[Image: 07535826_7c0a_41d0_afa0_68cb03c0c919_by_...chx37t.png]
Of course, you didn’t listen to that order either. You just wandered off to some nearby park, took a nap, and... found some green blobs surrounding you. Neat, huh?

> TEIA: Explain why you are scared of these seemingly harmless blobs.
> TEIA: (ENTER CUSTOM COMMAND)

heck I had too much fun
thx starlitEnchantress for the talksprite(s)!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-22-2018, 07:00 PM
Reply: #6
RE: Blob Invasion: A New Tomorrow
> TEIA: Explain why you are scared of these seemingly harmless blobs.

heyo name's dash
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Board jump:


User(s) browsing this memo: PRESENT archaicWingbeast , 1 Guest(s)