Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
FANTROLL REVIEW/GOD TIER DIAGNOSIS
Offline 07-17-2018, 05:58 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-04-2018 04:16 AM by SpacedOutSylph.)(Edited by SpacedOutSylph.)
Reply: #1
FANTROLL REVIEW/GOD TIER DIAGNOSIS
Hey everyone! Are you struggling with finding a god tier for yourself or your fantroll, or are you just looking for a second opinion on your fantroll or other homestuck OC? If that's the case, look no further :D!!

I'm here to help anyone with feedback on your fantrolls (or others OCs!), and help you figure out a god tier for them, those are always tricky!

You can leave a comment here or PM me ^-^
Be sure to include name, sign, age, blood color, a bit about their personality and major themes, interests, lusus, quirk, appearance, etc.
I don't need as much info for god tier outside personality but feel free to include whatever you like!

I've also recently expanded to giving a insight into classpects and extended zodiac signs! However, I'm not an expert, so please feel free point out mistakes or expand on anything I post here :3

Happy Creating!

Check out my God Tier/Fantroll Help Memo HERE :D!

Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-17-2018, 11:29 AM (This reply was last modified: 07-17-2018 11:30 AM by Shizre Greeko.)(Edited by Shizre Greeko.)
Reply: #2
Information RE: FANTROLL REVIEW/GOD TIER DIAGNOSIS
Oh, hello there.

um, i think i might need some help with my, not oc, but Trollsona. I've been searching reeeeeeeeally hard about the quirk, but i can't really find any that interests or fits me.

i would be glad if you help me with this.

#quirk #trollsonatrouble #gemini #gempia #trolls #desperatesearching
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-17-2018, 01:34 PM
Reply: #3
RE: FANTROLL REVIEW/GOD TIER DIAGNOSIS
(07-17-2018 11:29 AM)Shizre Greeko Wrote:  Oh, hello there.

um, i think i might need some help with my, not oc, but Trollsona. I've been searching reeeeeeeeally hard about the quirk, but i can't really find any that interests or fits me.

Alright! I'm just back from having a quick look at your sign (which I assume is gempia from your tags :))
So there's several ways you can go here:

A) Based on sign appearance
Gempia, to save any future onlookers the trouble, looks something like a hamburger (this is the best visual analogy I can think of I'm sorry XD).
You could enclose statements in (||), as it looks similar to the sign. For example
(|Hello!|)
Or whenever you use parenthesis, use those instead, for example
My sign is Gempia (|Gold sign, derse dreamer, light bound|)
B) Based on characteristics of sign
Gempia is a massively observant and massively intellectual classpect. You could even do excessive question marks to show curiosity so common amongst light players, or even use enthusiastic mannerisms to that end. If you're interested in this one, let me know and I can go deeper into it :)
C) Base it on your personal interests!
Sort of like nepeta did, you could make puns about a certain thing you like, or alter spellings accordingly. Kinda depends on what your interests are ^-^
D) Base it on your lusus!
Again using nepeta as an example, she used ":33 <" because of her lusus. There's all sorts to be done with this, so if you know what it is, let me know and I can give you a few ideas :3

Again, just a few little ideas, you can use one or a combination of all of them. If none of those stuck, let me know and I can give it another look over :)

Thanks ^-^!!

Offline 07-17-2018, 10:05 PM
Reply: #4
(07-17-2018 01:34 PM)SpacedOutSylph Wrote:  
(07-17-2018 11:29 AM)Shizre Greeko Wrote:  Oh, hello there.

Alright! I'm just back from having a quick look at your sign (which I assume is gempia from your tags :))
So there's several ways you can go here:

A) Based on sign appearance
Gempia, to save any future onlookers the trouble, looks something like a hamburger (this is the best visual analogy I can think of I'm sorry XD).
You could enclose statements in (||), as it looks similar to the sign. For example
(|Hello!|)
Or whenever you use parenthesis, use those instead, for example
My sign is Gempia (|Gold sign, derse dreamer, light bound|)
B) Based on characteristics of sign
Gempia is a massively observant and massively intellectual classpect. You could even do excessive question marks to show curiosity so common amongst light players, or even use enthusiastic mannerisms to that end. If you're interested in this one, let me know and I can go deeper into it :)
C) Base it on your personal interests!
Sort of like nepeta did, you could make puns about a certain thing you like, or alter spellings accordingly. Kinda depends on what your interests are ^-^
D) Base it on your lusus!
Again using nepeta as an example, she used ":33 <" because of her lusus. There's all sorts to be done with this, so if you know what it is, let me know and I can give you a few ideas :3

Again, just a few little ideas, you can use one or a combination of all of them. If none of those stuck, let me know and I can give it another look over :)

Thanks ^-^!!

I think i would go for B... could you send me a private messege to talk about it?

#Lightaspect #curiosity #quirksos

[Image: nSbMY5s.gif]

~trashDuchess
Offline 07-18-2018, 12:56 AM
Reply: #5
Alright! I'll do some research and get back to you :)

Offline 07-24-2018, 06:02 AM
Reply: #6
Does this god-tier advice also go for things like powers and fraymotifs?

I've got an idea for a Page of Heart (or Knight, depending on which you view as the active class) that I think is pretty neat but I'm beginning to have my doubts and would like someone else to give me their opinion on it.
Offline 07-26-2018, 09:02 AM
Reply: #7
(07-24-2018 06:02 AM)pickedPocket Wrote:  Does this god-tier advice also go for things like powers and fraymotifs?

I've got an idea for a Page of Heart (or Knight, depending on which you view as the active class) that I think is pretty neat but I'm beginning to have my doubts and would like someone else to give me their opinion on it.

You can put anything here and I'll give it my best shot :)!!

Offline 07-27-2018, 01:06 PM
Reply: #8
Okay then!
Uhm... Bare in mind that what is to follow is mostly a work in progress (heck, the character is from a fanspecies that's still a wip), so I'm totally open to suggestions or improvements. And that I might not relay the information in the best way.

Either of these things good?
Offline 08-03-2018, 05:01 AM
Reply: #9
Okay! This actually seems really accurate for a page of heart... I generally deal in pages being the passive class but it actually doesn't influence this that much! A page of heart might struggle with being well liked but not well respected. In addition to this they sometimes struggle with making choices for themselves. This could be interesting if they have a mentor figure that doesn't actually *let* them make their own choices or respect them much? I'm not sure, just a thought :)

Tl;dr of it all is that yes, these ideas seem really good for someone of this classpect!! Well done, and let me know if you have anymore questions :)

Offline 08-03-2018, 09:11 AM
Reply: #10
hello ! i was wondering if you could do an analysis on a bard of doom maybe ? also, do you review extended zodiac signs ?

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)