Post Reply 
 
Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A Normal Day
Offline 07-08-2018, 11:53 AM
Reply: #1
A Normal Day
Hey there's an incredible amount of SBURB and SGRUB sessions. But what goes down on the trolls home planet after the game begins? Or was there ever a game? There was reports of missing trolls but no one questioned them. Just a normal day on Alferia the new home planet for Trolls as the other mysteriously disappeared. Or was destroyed. The highbloods don't let many into this information.
-------------------------------------------------------

A young troll of 7 sweeps stands in their respite block. It looks a mess but its just a work in progress. The troll glares at the mess and kicks at a hair brush, who needs those.

Anyway. What will you do?
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Online 07-08-2018, 02:49 PM
Reply: #2
RE: A Normal Day
>Enter name
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-08-2018, 11:49 PM
Reply: #3
RE: A Normal Day
Well this is backwards! Nonetheless.

>Enter: Allazu Firley

Have to keep things simple! There isn't time for guessing games!

Your name is Allazu Firley, or so says that nameplate above your door. You don't have much time or room for things you like though TROLL HARREY POTTER and TROLL ANIME are some things you find time to enjoy when you aren't just sleeping or hiding from your lusus. Speaking of. You can hear it squawking loudly downstairs. Yeah you're not going to mess with that.

What will you do?
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-09-2018, 12:43 AM
Reply: #4
RE: A Normal Day
> Do some shit. Go crazy. I dunno.

there have been thousands to walk upon our planet.
We haven't been awake to see them.


people I can maybe/definitely/probs do: john, dave, karkat, Eridan
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Online 07-09-2018, 04:35 AM
Reply: #5
RE: A Normal Day
>Equip wand, then Strife with your lusus. Teach it that you aren't to be disturbed!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-09-2018, 03:14 PM
Reply: #6
RE: A Normal Day
Equip wand?!
You are quite sure magic doesn't exist. Though that would be cool. And fighting your lusus has never been a thing you could do even if you wanted to.

Well, even if you were to equip your wand that would suck, because its just a useless stick. And you don;t want that for a strife... Yes. You have not set your strife. You are more of a trader than a murderer unlike other trolls. You DO have some strife type items in your room. Okay only one. And it's broken. But that's cool, it still works because its made of metal and can hurt.

Well. Your lusus is still being annoying, you hit the door and it gets quiet for a moment before knocking some shit over and storming outside, possibly to go harass some grubs. Eh. You'll help them later.

Honestly this was lame. You need to get a life Allazu.

What will you do?

Oh lookie some choices! You can go off the rails though!
> Be someone else (if there is anyone)
> choose a strife
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Online 07-09-2018, 03:25 PM
Reply: #7
RE: A Normal Day
>Choose an object to allocate to your Strife Specibus
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-09-2018, 03:32 PM
Reply: #8
RE: A Normal Day
Fine fine.

You roll on your spinny chair to your door which is full of bags. All fandom mind you. You grab a box and open it smoothly. Eh its nice enough and if it breaks you can just pick up another stick. Okay so...

You pull out your never allocated strife card and select wandkind. Weird that it's there but you don't question it. Now whoop de do. You have a strife. A stick. You twirl the wand in your fingers and fumble with it.

No one saw that. Cool.

You set the wand back in the protective box and toss it onto the part of the floor that has rugs. Lovely.

Honestly you should have set your dagger as your strife. But it is broken. You REALLY need to get your blade friend to help you. But they are always out doing Jade blood things. Like hiding from highbloods so she doesn't have to go to the caverns. Or she was already taken. You have no idea anymore.

What now? You have a stick. Wooo.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Online 07-09-2018, 03:55 PM
Reply: #9
RE: A Normal Day
>Explore your dwelling now that your lusus has departed. It should be safe now
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-09-2018, 03:59 PM
Reply: #10
RE: A Normal Day
Huh. A good idea. You wheel over and grab your box containing your wand and take it out, shoving it into your pocket as you stand up. You make your way out of your respite block and stop. Dead silence. Good. Making your way down the hall then down the stairs you walk down ANOTHER hall and finally the loungeblock..

What a mess. Seems like your lusus was trying to sort out shit but freaked out and gave up. Eh. To your right is your lusus' room. In front of you, the loungeblock. To your left, the nutrition block.

Where to now?
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Board jump:


User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)