Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
[NEW, OPEN] SBURB Beta v4.0
Offline Yesterday, 11:44 PM (This reply was last modified: Yesterday 11:45 PM by XenmusHykrus.)(Edited by XenmusHykrus.)
Reply: #81
RE: [NEW, OPEN] SBURB Beta v4.0
(you can join at any time, y'know?)

Somehow, when you were working on your Caster, you got a message from Alexis. Briefly skimming over it, the word meteor was what you settled on, ignoring everything else. Meteor. It moves through your head as you begin looking for recent articles with meteor in the title. Everything you came across was something to behold. in fact the scale of the articles was massive enough to generate its own unit of measurement.

@FG
> Be Sero

You begin by collecting all of your figurines and putting in into your trusty CHEST OF PIRATE HOLDINGS, then captchaloguing that in your other modus, the Backup Modus. You grab your ocarina and attempt to play a soothing melody, but everything makes you falter. Your Laptop and some posters were all that were left in this room, as well as some more swords and your trusty LOADED HANDGUN. Grabbing the LOADED HANDGUN makes you feel more of a criminal, but now you have two weapons you could fight with, assuming you find another Strife Specibus card to equip it to. For now, you place the handgun near your laptop just to look around and not get sent to jail for possessing an unlicensed firearm. You check every available spot in your current room, but it was already clean-sweeped earlier. You exit the room to your first hallway. Do you:
> Enter first left door?
> Enter Right door?
> Enter second left door?

there have been thousands to walk upon our planet.
We haven't been awake to see them.

people I can maybe/definitely/probs do: john, dave, karkat, Eridan
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Online Today, 01:54 AM
Reply: #82
(*flumps*)
Offline Today, 02:21 AM
Reply: #83
(i'm just waiting for someone to do a >be the other kid)

heyo name's dash
Offline Today, 02:27 AM
Reply: #84
(You can interrupt me, I really don't care.)

there have been thousands to walk upon our planet.
We haven't been awake to see them.

people I can maybe/definitely/probs do: john, dave, karkat, Eridan
Online Today, 03:36 AM
Reply: #85
>Be the other kid

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)