Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
>QC : Q AND A
Offline 06-25-2018, 12:49 PM
Reply: #1
>QC : Q AND A
Alright! I lost track of the first one so I'm making a new one in a place that makes sense!

So if you didn't see my first one, I will be answering your dumbass idiotic questions about sburb, whether its what the fuck is up with special god tiers, like Gamzee's "cod" tier or Jade's dog tier, to how rare was the kid session shown in homestuck.

So yes, I am willingly subjecting myself to the stupidity and idiocy of the internet in vain hopes of educating the idiotic pieces of shit that make up the vocal minority and even some of the at least somewhat competent yet quiet majority.

Now ask away you degenerate, idiotic internet scum.

EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH AN UNDERSTANDING OF SBURB!
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-26-2018, 02:27 AM
Reply: #2
RE: >QC : Q AND A
DUDE! You have like 2 other posts of the same thing, stop trying to boost your cash and actually deliver.

[Image: zmVCw0o.png]
roses are red landdwellers are gross why did you leave me fef what did i do?
[Image: WsfijIm.png]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-27-2018, 07:01 AM
Reply: #3
(06-26-2018 02:27 AM)lonelyTroubadour Wrote:  DUDE! You have like 2 other posts of the same thing, stop trying to boost your cash and actually deliver.

I'm not trying to boost shit, I lost track of my first Q and A. Then my computer glitched out or some shit when I posted this one and posted it twice. I couldn't figure out how to delete the copy so I don't what to do about it.

Offline 06-27-2018, 07:33 AM
Reply: #4
(06-27-2018 07:01 AM)quantumCalibrationist Wrote:  
(06-26-2018 02:27 AM)lonelyTroubadour Wrote:  DUDE! You have like 2 other posts of the same thing, stop trying to boost your cash and actually deliver.

I'm not trying to boost shit, I lost track of my first Q and A. Then my computer glitched out or some shit when I posted this one and posted it twice. I couldn't figure out how to delete the copy so I don't what to do about it.

in each memo there should be a little X next to the "edit" icon on the first post:
[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-06-26_at_3.30.40_PM.png]
that's to delete it
so like
try that for the other memos lol

[Image: unknown.png]
Check out Sburblin, a written fanventure by yours truly!
Offline 06-27-2018, 07:52 AM
Reply: #5
Also, to keep track of posts, go to your CP and there should be an icon that says your posts. Not hard at all.

[Image: zmVCw0o.png]
roses are red landdwellers are gross why did you leave me fef what did i do?
[Image: WsfijIm.png]
Offline 06-27-2018, 08:07 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-27-2018 08:08 AM by quantumCalibrationist.)(Edited by quantumCalibrationist.)
Reply: #6
(06-27-2018 07:52 AM)lonelyTroubadour Wrote:  Also, to keep track of posts, go to your CP and there should be an icon that says your posts. Not hard at all.

thanks

(06-27-2018 07:33 AM)Dilmec Wrote:  

in each memo there should be a little X next to the "edit" icon on the first post:
that's to delete it
so like

thanks!

Offline 06-27-2018, 09:09 AM
Reply: #7
(06-27-2018 08:07 AM)quantumCalibrationist Wrote:  
(06-27-2018 07:52 AM)lonelyTroubadour Wrote:  Also, to keep track of posts, go to your CP and there should be an icon that says your posts. Not hard at all.

thanks

that's to delete it
so like

thanks!
no problem yo
also question: do entry artifacts like Dave's Egg represent much of anything? i've read somewhere before that it has some sort of symbolism behind it but i still don't really get what they're meant to mean

[Image: unknown.png]
Check out Sburblin, a written fanventure by yours truly!
Offline 06-27-2018, 09:58 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-27-2018 10:41 AM by quantumCalibrationist.)(Edited by quantumCalibrationist.)
Reply: #8
(06-27-2018 09:09 AM)Dilmec Wrote:  
(06-27-2018 08:07 AM)quantumCalibrationist Wrote:  

thanks

that's to delete it
so like

thanks!
no problem yo
also question: do entry artifacts like Dave's Egg represent much of anything? i've read somewhere before that it has some sort of symbolism behind it but i still don't really get what they're meant to mean

Its usually either a reference to something symbolic (john got an apple as a reference to adam and eve from the bible, symbolizing the ultimate goal of the game was to become gods of a world made in their image), or a reference to the players personality, though sometimes this pattern can be broken. For example, roses entry item was a bottle from a wine cabinet, referencing roxys fetch modus.
So basically, reference the bible, the players personality, or their post scratch incarnation's fetch modus.

(As for daves egg, it may be a reference to how he helps jade with frog breeding, and is in a way, partly responsible for the genesis frog fertilizing skaia like an egg in human reproduction)

x1(list)
x1

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)