Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
>QC : Q AND A
Offline 06-21-2018, 02:00 AM
Reply: #1
>QC : Q AND A
Alright. It has come to my attention that there is a drought of people that have the full picture of how sburb and its mechanics work, I being one of the few that IS familiar with sburbs mechanics on a subconscious level. It is because of this simple fact that a drastic eighty nine percent of sburb fan session make no god damn sense in the fucking slightest. As a possible remedy for this drastic condition, I will be doing a Q&A memo right here right now so that you idiotic bastards won't royally screw yourselves when you start your own session. Now keep in mind, the first step in making your session is this, DON'T! Sburb is a stressful, convoluted, emotionally scarring, and immensely one-sided adventure, with only one out of every four sessions being CAPABLE OF SUCCESS, let alone easy enough to not be considered suicide! It is NOT worth the emotional trauma that is induced by being in
a sburb session!

Right.. now with that out of the way, Please feel free to post questions about sburbs underlying mechanics and systems and they will be explained with at least semi-understandable english with at least some swiftness.

EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH AN UNDERSTANDING OF SBURB!
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-21-2018, 06:42 AM
Reply: #2
RE: >QC : Q AND A
what's the purpose of totem lathe and the crystal shit? i kinda skimmed past that part while reading (cause fuck reading) but i'm still confused as to how it plays in and the wiki makes it worse.

[Image: zmVCw0o.png]
roses are red landdwellers are gross why did you leave me fef what did i do?
[Image: WsfijIm.png]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-21-2018, 11:56 AM
Reply: #3
What are the constants in a sburb session ( like jack, fight between the black and white,and the reckoning)?

[Image: 3cHkIW0.png]
Offline 06-22-2018, 11:00 AM
Reply: #4
Does god-tiering affect your chances of beating your game?

there have been thousands to walk upon our planet.
We haven't been awake to see them.

people I can maybe/definitely/probs do: john, dave, karkat, Eridan
Offline 06-22-2018, 12:00 PM (This reply was last modified: 06-22-2018 12:00 PM by artstetic.)(Edited by artstetic.)
Reply: #5
(06-21-2018 06:42 AM)lonelyTroubadour Wrote:  what's the purpose of totem lathe and the crystal shit? i kinda skimmed past that part while reading (cause fuck reading) but i'm still confused as to how it plays in and the wiki makes it worse.

hey you mind if i take the spotlight here and answer a few myself k thx

the purpose of the TOTEM LATHE is part of the entry process, which gives the player their ENTRY ARTIFACT (example: john's blue apple, rose's purple bottle, etc.) and thus lets them into sburb itself.
the totem lathe is what shapes a CRUXITE DOWEL made by the CRUXTRUDER, to be formed into a weird almost vase which is put into the ALCHEMITER and produces the entry item.

here's a visual i pulled offline if that's easier for you, because god knows they are for me (credit):
[Image: tumblr_m9a4ewJPOk1r4glpt.png]

so totem lathe: carves the dowel
crystal shit (cruxite dowel?): basic material used to make the entry artifact, which lets you into the game

oh and
(06-22-2018 11:00 AM)XenmusHykrus Wrote:  Does god-tiering affect your chances of beating your game?

no it is optional, all you really get is the ability to fly and immortality unless dying heroic. it is however extremely handy in that aspect. especially for the space player, who can fucking MANIPULATE REALITY AND CHANGE THE PERCEPTION OF OBJECTS. oh and time players who can more easily fiddle with timelines

im gonna leave the constants to you op, since there might be some stuff i dont know

[Image: 2tQlkLJ]

"so uh, space is pretty cool."

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)