Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
plus ultra!! bnha oc!
Offline 06-14-2018, 07:30 AM
Reply: #1
plus ultra!! bnha oc!
Hello, hello! I've been to this site before (I had an old account, but I lost it a while ago and figured I'd make a new one!), but I've never posted anything like this. So, here I am!

I recently got into rewatching Boku no Hero Academia, or My Hero Academia, and I was wondering if anyone would like to write with an original character for the series! I'll put some information in the log below, but I'd really appreciate getting the chance to write him! Paragraph or script, canon or fellow original character, and situations can be decided later on once I know someone's interested! I'm not partial to any option - I'd love original characters, but I love canon characters too!

Fair warning, although I'm semi-caught up on the events of the manga, I'm not 100% there. Luckily, I'm not too upset about spoilers, so if I get anything wrong, please correct me!

Now, onto the boy!

That's the boy! I would really appreciate the chance to write him with someone, and I hope we have a good time if we do get to write together!

Thank you for reading, have a nice day!
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-30-2018, 02:25 PM
Reply: #2
RE: plus ultra!! bnha oc!
Hiya! Are you still looking for someone? Because I have a bnha OC I think would make interesting friends with yours!

[Image: tumblr_nia5z4eVTK1u6zjlvo1_500.jpg]
fight me m8
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)