Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
End of One's Humanity
Group TagsCanon Fandom AU P
Offline 06-08-2018, 06:24 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-08-2018 11:47 AM by arctic-trash.)(Edited by arctic-trash.)
Reply: #1
Heart End of One's Humanity
This is an AU in which vampires roam the Earth, blending in with human society. Only a select few know of their existence, and that's those that hunt them. Hunters travel the world, killing all of the evil vampires that are on their lists. The vampires that don't cause any trouble get to live.
For now.

The vampires interact with humans relatively well. They follow a hierarchy based of off the anime Vampire Knight. The Purebloods (Class A), the rarest vampire to find, are like royalty. Being the only ones with the power to change human's into vampires, and having special powers and abilities make them nearly invincible. It's a crime to kill a pureblood under any and all circumstances. Any hunter who's convicted of killing one is sentenced to death.
The Aristocrats (Class B) are next; they're vampires whose Pureblood ancestors bred with humans. While they have mostly vampiric blood in them, the human part of them keeps them from ever being able to challenge or disobey a Pureblood. Aristocrats worship and follow members of each Pureblood family.
Common Vampires (Class C) are exactly what the name says; common vampires. They're former humans who were able to drink the blood of a Pureblood and keep from falling to Level E. 96% of common vampires follow and serve the Purebloods that turned them and gave them their blood.
Former Humans (Class D) are humans that were bitten by a Pureblood, but unable to drink their blood. If they don't find a constant source of blood or drink the blood of a Pureblood, they'll fall to a Level E.
Level E (Class E): E stands for "End". This is the worst thing a Former Human can become. They've lost all humanity, fallen insane and give into the bloodlust. There's no way to save them. This is the most common vampire that Hunters go after.
All trolls must be human or vampire.

List of Muses + Who's playing them:
Dirk Strider (Former Human): Arctic_trash
John Egbert (Aristocrat): XenmusHykrus

About 7 years ago, Dirk Strider was bitten and turned into a Former human. He has no idea who bit him, or why, because they disappeared shortly after. It wasn't obvious what had happened to him at first, but over time he started to do research and realized that he had become a vampire. He had to keep this a secret, afraid of how everyone around him would react, and he did a pretty good job of it...up until 3 years ago.
3 years ago the painful thirst for blood drove him to attack and kill a man who was passing by him on the street. Dirk remembers almost nothing about that, he had blacked out when it happened. First he was walking home from work, next thing he new he was at home in his bed and covered in blood.
A woman went to the police and accused him of murder. When he went to trial, he was found innocent, as there was no real evidence linking him to the murder, but after that day Dirk knew what he had done. And he knew what he had to do.
He left. Disappeared without a trace. The thought of hurting someone close to him, of killing them out of bloodlust, was just too much to bare. He's been in hiding for the past 3 years, and intends to keep it that way, fighting off his thirst until he can find a way to cure it without having to drink blood. He moved to a small house in the woods, on the side of the mountains where he knows no one lives. The further away from people he is, the better. He's accidentally left traces behind of where he might be, though, so someone could track him if they really wanted to

I may be trash,
but I'm High Quality Trash.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-08-2018, 07:40 AM
Reply: #2
RE: End of One's Humanity
vampire knight? or seraph of the end? might join.

there have been thousands to walk upon our planet.
We haven't been awake to see them.

people I can maybe/definitely/probs do: john, dave, karkat, Eridan
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-08-2018, 08:28 AM
Reply: #3
(06-08-2018 07:40 AM)XenmusHykrus Wrote:  vampire knight? or seraph of the end? might join.
I'm going off of VK lol I've only seen the 1st episode of seraph of the end i need to finish it hop in whenever you want lol

I may be trash,
Offline 06-08-2018, 10:33 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-08-2018 10:38 AM by XenmusHykrus.)(Edited by XenmusHykrus.)
Reply: #4
called it i'll take john then. true vamp. he controls wind, so that makes him B class.

Offline 06-08-2018, 11:44 AM
Reply: #5
*thumbs up* aight cool

I may be trash,
Offline 06-09-2018, 03:51 AM
Reply: #6
eyyy mind if i join in?? ?? dave?
as for dirk maybe they shouldnt be related bc i was thinking of a plotline that dave is class a bc bro is seen as rly cool and rich in hs,
so like dave is born into it

╔═══════════════════╗
.dave.infp.she/they.demigirl.
hey, im dave! im an artist
and commissions are currently
open! please pm if if you're
interested!

╚═══════════════════╝
[Image: q9ByHhX.gif]
Offline 06-09-2018, 11:16 AM
Reply: #7
(06-09-2018 03:51 AM)qhosti-e Wrote:  eyyy mind if i join in?? ?? dave?
as for dirk maybe they shouldnt be related bc i was thinking of a plotline that dave is class a bc bro is seen as rly cool and rich in hs,
so like dave is born into it

Suuuuuuure, Dave would have to be really prim and proper and formal, though, since purebloods are like royalty. He'd have to act like how a typical prince would act

I may be trash,
Offline 06-09-2018, 11:41 AM
Reply: #8
imagine a vampire version of dave, getting all prim and proper only to cuss every time someone touches his hair or tries fixing his shirt, its hilarious

Offline 06-10-2018, 12:17 AM
Reply: #9
wheeeeeeeeeeeze yes

I may be trash,
Offline 06-11-2018, 10:06 PM
Reply: #10
yeah idk i felt like. his bro would want him to act like that but he didnt really want to and kinda faked it

╔═══════════════════╗
.dave.infp.she/they.demigirl.
hey, im dave! im an artist
and commissions are currently
open! please pm if if you're
interested!

╚═══════════════════╝
[Image: q9ByHhX.gif]

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)