Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Moirail
Offline 05-28-2018, 05:08 PM
Reply: #1
Moirail
I just got an IRL palerom romance confirmed ^^ And for the record, this isn't just a best friend nor a romantic partner I'm tacking the palerom title to, we have a relationship that's far too close to be considered a normal friendship, but doesn't fit into red romance. We met each other at a time when we were both a few bad days from ending things, and we keep each other stable because we both hate ourselves but love each other and remind each other how wonderful we are. I seriously doubt anyone will care about this, especially in 2018, personally even I would be more interested by an IRL blackrom couple, but I was massively excited to finally have a moirail and wanted to brag Diamond

Anyone else have an IRL moirale? Kismesis? Has someone found a way to work out IRL Club?
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-29-2018, 06:23 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-29-2018 06:23 AM by sinical.)(Edited by sinical.)
Reply: #2
RE: Moirail
as a matter of fact, i was in a paleromance which then turned into a full red romance (am i using the term correctly ?).

but as of right now i don’t have any of my quadrants filled lmao.

but hey, i’m happy for you being in a palerom. ^^

[Image: dHjZkh9.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-29-2018, 10:32 PM
Reply: #3
it could just be two teens messing around but I consider myself to be in a blackrom with one of my friends since we are always at each others throats (for her, sometimes literally) though im pretty sure there is something romantic about it

HOW CAN YOU STOP WHAT WANTS TO BE HUSSIE!?!
Offline 06-01-2018, 02:10 PM
Reply: #4
I myself even have a moirallegiance with someone IRL. Though, we both are salty to each other all the time. Kind of like a blackrom moraillegiance, if thats even a thing lol
Offline 06-12-2018, 07:10 AM
Reply: #5
i technically consider one of my best friends my moirail, because i usually go to them as one would do for help with relationship issues. Diamond[/quirk]

:)

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)