Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Moirail
Offline 05-28-2018, 05:08 PM
Reply: #1
Moirail
I just got an IRL palerom romance confirmed ^^ And for the record, this isn't just a best friend nor a romantic partner I'm tacking the palerom title to, we have a relationship that's far too close to be considered a normal friendship, but doesn't fit into red romance. We met each other at a time when we were both a few bad days from ending things, and we keep each other stable because we both hate ourselves but love each other and remind each other how wonderful we are. I seriously doubt anyone will care about this, especially in 2018, personally even I would be more interested by an IRL blackrom couple, but I was massively excited to finally have a moirail and wanted to brag Diamond

Anyone else have an IRL moirale? Kismesis? Has someone found a way to work out IRL Club?
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-29-2018, 06:23 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-29-2018 06:23 AM by sinical.)(Edited by sinical.)
Reply: #2
RE: Moirail
as a matter of fact, i was in a paleromance which then turned into a full red romance (am i using the term correctly ?).

but as of right now i don’t have any of my quadrants filled lmao.

but hey, i’m happy for you being in a palerom. ^^

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-29-2018, 10:32 PM
Reply: #3
it could just be two teens messing around but I consider myself to be in a blackrom with one of my friends since we are always at each others throats (for her, sometimes literally) though im pretty sure there is something romantic about it

I spend too much time on the inter webs lol ^u^
thanks starlitEnchantress for the profile pic
Offline 06-01-2018, 02:10 PM
Reply: #4
I myself even have a moirallegiance with someone IRL. Though, we both are salty to each other all the time. Kind of like a blackrom moraillegiance, if thats even a thing lol
Offline 06-12-2018, 07:10 AM
Reply: #5
i technically consider one of my best friends my moirail, because i usually go to them as one would do for help with relationship issues. Diamond[/quirk]

:)

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)