Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what's happened in the past six months?
Offline 05-26-2018, 04:07 PM
Reply: #1
what's happened in the past six months?
i have been off of msparp for over six months since i outgrew it. what has happened since then?
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-26-2018, 09:06 PM
Reply: #2
RE: what's happened in the past six months?
Honestly? Nothing. All that's alive OCCASIONALLY is the art board and general chat board. Those and a few others, but otherwise it's... pretty dead on here.

Also called Doodlana.

[Image: j39rr4q]
Fact: Space does not exist.
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-27-2018, 02:57 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-27-2018 02:58 AM by artstetic.)(Edited by artstetic.)
Reply: #3
after THE INCIDENT, fuckton of people left, thus again; it's been dead. new people aren't finding the need to really try keeping the place alive. i mean theyre doing their best, but its still kinda dead

at this point, even if the mods returned and continued to watch the forums, it'd take a really long time for the place to kick off again. cause like.. it's just dead. everyone's gone, man. we're like a town living off in the middle of no mans land. fuckin sad shit man

[Image: 2NktRQH]
just strollin' along.
{credit}
Offline 05-27-2018, 06:19 AM
Reply: #4
(05-27-2018 02:57 AM)artstetic Wrote:  after THE INCIDENT, fuckton of people left, thus again; it's been dead.
Yo, what even is the Incident? I guess I wasn't around when that happened, but I've heard about it a couple times.

[Image: unknown.png]
Check out Sburblin, a written fanventure by yours truly!
Offline 05-27-2018, 07:45 AM
Reply: #5
(05-27-2018 06:19 AM)Dilmec Wrote:  Yo, what even is the Incident? I guess I wasn't around when that happened, but I've heard about it a couple times.

Long story short, a bunch of mods quit MSPARP/the forums because of how absolutely and shoddily rotten they were treated by the big boss, as far as I can remember. On top of that, the Homestuck fandom's been sort of declining as of late because it's finished and also not in its 100% prime zone anymore. It's been going on for a while. But on this site in particular, the drama with having zero mods on the forums and PARP's rebranding has had kind of a big impact.

Offline 05-28-2018, 08:14 PM
Reply: #6
Yeah the incident was quite a thing- not only on here either. An incident (unrelated to the forums) on parp itself made some of the fanbase leave- and would've been disasterous if the plans the main admin had had gone her way...

This will go down as the parp riots, and I think this also contributed to the declining use of parp.

But yeah :( it's really sad that this place died

[Image: tumblr_m1kzc599dj1qa6lp8.gif]
Offline 05-29-2018, 03:50 AM
Reply: #7
So I guess that means this site will close very soon huh? Wow, I just got back here and found it barely alive. So, you guys are hanging out on other site like tumblr, dA, amino, etc? Also Alienoid, do you plan on reposting your AU on another site? It'll be a waste if no one else will see your years worth of amazing work.

Richard VS
The Russians

[Image: tumblr_o4erv15Uj31sc73eno1_1280.gif]
Thanks starlitEnchantress for the talksprite
Offline 05-29-2018, 07:22 AM
Reply: #8
this place? no, this place isn't going down. it's going to be up forever, it's just going to go down in terms of activity. and that really depends on us keeping it active and hopefully catching the attention of the last 3 mods, who have been working solely on mxrp. ALSO GHJFKD WELCOME BACK DUDE ITS BEEN LIKE 3000 YEARS SINCE IVE SEEN YOU AROUND

[Image: 2NktRQH]
just strollin' along.
{credit}
Offline 05-29-2018, 12:19 PM (This reply was last modified: 05-29-2018 12:33 PM by instrumentallyPerfect.)(Edited by instrumentallyPerfect.)
Reply: #9
Thanks. I'm actually manage to get a glimpse of The Incident back then, seeing mods said that they were considering leaving etc. Also, what's MXRP?

I miss ☆Sonic_Staars☆. I remember back when we RP together in a superhero AU. It makes me sad that even her tumblr is gone.

Richard VS
The Russians

[Image: tumblr_o4erv15Uj31sc73eno1_1280.gif]
Thanks starlitEnchantress for the talksprite
Offline 06-02-2018, 07:14 PM
Reply: #10
MXRP is the rebranding of MSPARP. It's now a multi-fandom roleplay site, because having it JUST Homestuck was "too limiting" and now all the choices available splinter the search queues further along with the usual people who refuse to use the search filter.

The logo is just a green M that spins once or twice before staying still. It's pretty much a recycling company logo, because it's GARBAGE.

So yeah, same shit different face.

MS: Ciao~ My name is Antonio Mars Copernicus. You can can just call me "Tony" though, for short. How's your day been coming along?

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)