Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
It's Hard Being Teenagers; It's Hard, And No One Understands
Group TagsCanon Fandom AU P
Offline 05-26-2018, 08:20 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-28-2018 05:22 AM by arctic-trash.)(Edited by arctic-trash.)
Reply: #1
Music It's Hard Being Teenagers; It's Hard, And No One Understands
Submit a character application and have it approved before posting anything! This keeps it organized, so I know who is who, and it keeps the place from getting overcrowded. I'll put a notice up when we aren't accepting anymore character applications for the moment don't want too many people in here, it'll make things confusing.
Only 2 muses per person

Character application in the spoiler below:
Muses+who's currently playing them:
KARKAT VANTAS (Kameron Vantas): arctic-trash (me)
Gamzee Makara (Gabriel Makara): Cooki3s_pl3as3 [CL]
Dave Strider: qhosti-e [TG]

I may be trash,
but I'm High Quality Trash.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-26-2018, 10:19 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-26-2018 10:20 AM by arctic-trash.)(Edited by arctic-trash.)
Reply: #2
RE: It's Hard Being Teenagers; It's Hard, And No One Understands
Kameron sits at his work, reading a book while he waits for customers. Honestly, he hopes no one shows up and buys anything. Most of the people today have just come in and browsed through the books, then left, so he's had it pretty easy today. He's almost off the clock, too, so just an easy day with no incidents or customers would be greaaaaaaaaaaat, thanks.

I may be trash,
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-27-2018, 01:19 PM
Reply: #3
As Gabriel finishes a soft melody on his guitar he looks out the window. Its sunny outside today. So sunny and mother fuckin beautiful it starts hurting his eyes. He looks away after a good 5 minutes of absentmindly looking outside. Its quite in his apartment because his roommate is out. Sunny, beautiful, quiet days like these always make him think slow, act slow, and feel slow. Then he suddenly remembers his best bro's shift is almost over. He wonders if he wants to hang out. Theres only one mother fuckin way to find out. He gets up and slowly walks over to his desk. Its pretty mother fuckin messy. He picks up his phone asks his bro if he wants to hang.

[Image: 3cHkIW0.png]
Offline 05-28-2018, 05:30 AM
Reply: #4
Kameron jumps a bit at the sudden buzzing of his phone and, after making sure his manager isn't around, he checks his PesterChum.

I may be trash,
Offline 05-30-2018, 10:12 PM
Reply: #5
Gabriel pauses for a second. Like most things, he didn't think this through all the way

Offline 06-01-2018, 09:13 AM
Reply: #6
A movie? Uhh, okay, that sounds fine. Gabriel's never been to Kameron's house though because Kameron's lowkey ashamed of anyone knowing where he lives, it's just such a small, cheap place, so it'll have to be at Gabriel's place. Again.

I may be trash,
Offline 06-02-2018, 04:26 AM
Reply: #7
"Kameron reaaally likes to fucking talk" he thinks. It should be fine if he came over. His roommate isnt here right now so its probably fine.
Gabriel is forgetting something but then remembers. He needs to clean his place up. He doesn't want his best bro to step all over soda bottles as soon as he walks in. Yeah... we don't want a repeat of last time now do we. He starts tossing bottles in the mother fucking trash. This will take a fucking while...

Offline 06-02-2018, 09:29 AM
Reply: #8
Rambling's a bad habit of his, lol. He's just watching the clock now. Come ooooooooooon fucker, almost time to clock out.

I may be trash,
Offline 06-03-2018, 12:13 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-03-2018 12:15 AM by qhosti-e.)(Edited by qhosti-e.)
Reply: #9
Dave Strider really hated his job at the dollar store.
It was his way to make money, though, so he wouldn't quit.

He was currently spending his time shooting crumpled up discarded receipts into the trash can. Every so often, his manager would glance over, and he'd just pretend to not be staring at her under his shades. Usually, this didn't work.
Bored, Dave pulled out his phone, and opened pesterchum.

╔═══════════════════╗
.dave.infp.she/they.demigirl.
hey, im dave! im an artist
and commissions are currently
open! please pm if if you're
interested!

╚═══════════════════╝
[Image: q9ByHhX.gif]
Offline 06-03-2018, 04:06 AM
Reply: #10
And now Dave is texting him, great. It's a good thing that Kameron's workplace is relatively chill when there's no customers around, otherwise he'd be in big trouble staying on his phone like this-

I may be trash,

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)