Post Reply 
 
Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
(OPEN, NEW) Sburb Session 1: Quadrantstuck
Offline 05-14-2018, 12:23 AM
Reply: #1
(OPEN, NEW) Sburb Session 1: Quadrantstuck
A young rust blooded troll is sitting in her "hive", next to a few books on rustblood telekinesis. It is the 29th perigee of the 7th dark season's equinox. Her wriggling day had just passed, the eleventh perigee, making her 6.92 sweeps old. Like a mature troll of her age and blood color, she is calmly reading stories of the potential power she holds inside.

Contrastingly, her lusus Hedgeidae is freaking out. Today, the drones are coming to collect her matespirit and kismesis buckets. However, she doesn't have either! Under the rule of the current heiress, Nereis Lophii, our low blood protagonist now must be put with a high blood, the exact high blood class depending on what the drones believe she is worth. If she resists these rules, then the heiress will put her to the "slums" known as "Ballan(A bad pun on boring)town", a place as ridiculously underwhelming and risible as the pun in the name.

Yeah, the heiress isn't exactly near the brightest crayons in the box.

Our dear rustblood couldn't care less for the heiress's rules; she doesn't understand her lusus's petrified spasms. The hive is an underground den twenty five feet below the surface, in an already ignored forest.

She prefers to read the novels based on her ancestor, The Bewitcha, who, ironically, was an opposer to the heiress's ancestor.

Since she's finished the biography, she must write her name at the bottom of the last page. She hopes that, when it's her time to be an ancestor, her descendent can see the generation of inspiration. She also hopes her descendent loves novels and witchcraft as much as her!

Now, it's time to write down the name her lusus gave her.

>Insert Name.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-14-2018, 03:00 AM
Reply: #2
RE: (OPEN, NEW) Sburb Session 1: Quadrantstuck
> WITCH BITCH.

[Image: 2NktRQH]
just strollin' along.
{credit}
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-14-2018, 03:37 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-14-2018 03:38 AM by melancholicGraphomania.)(Edited by melancholicGraphomania.)
Reply: #3
RE: (OPEN, NEW) Sburb Session 1: Quadrantstuck
>Usually, the troll would be insulted. However, after seeing how powerful and menacing the name can be, she makes sure to note it down.

Alas, though, it is not her name!

Try again?
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-14-2018, 09:11 AM
Reply: #4
RE: (OPEN, NEW) Sburb Session 1: Quadrantstuck
> uskana krerix.

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-14-2018, 11:58 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-15-2018 07:09 PM by melancholicGraphomania.)(Edited by melancholicGraphomania.)
Reply: #5
RE: (OPEN, NEW) Sburb Session 1: Quadrantstuck
>Insert Name:Uskana Krerix.
[Image: uskana_krerix_by_krontriolle-dcbisz7.jpg]
Your name is Uskana Krerix.

You write down your name on the last page of the biography book. Just like how you type on your Trollian account, enchantedCrystalomancy: With eloquence _^_nd ench_^_ntment, especi_^_lly _^_t the end⛧

You now have nothing to do, besides browse your stolen and cracked tablet, stop your lusus's hysterical state, or go to your "library" and re read another biography on your ancestor.

>:Look at your tablet.
>:Help your lusus.
>:Read more novels.


(Forgive my art, as my writing is better than my drawings.)
(Love the name choice, btw!)
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-15-2018, 02:33 AM
Reply: #6
RE: (OPEN, NEW) Sburb Session 1: Quadrantstuck
>help your lusus
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-15-2018, 06:08 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-23-2018 08:51 AM by melancholicGraphomania.)(Edited by melancholicGraphomania.)
Reply: #7
RE: (Hiatus) Sburb Session 1: Quadrantstuck
>:Look at your tablet.
>: Help your lusus
>:Read more novels.

>Help your lusus.

You look behind you, watching your lusus roll around in circles. She suddenly halts and runs quickly into your small, crowded respiteblock.

You quickly follow, opening the door and crawling into your respiteblock. The walls are black.
(Wip)
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Board jump:


User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)