Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
"Enjoy your stay! I'll be keeping you for as long as you can stay."
Group TagsCanon OC P
Offline 05-03-2018, 06:34 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-03-2018 06:37 AM by unfortunatelyunfortunate.)(Edited by unfortunatelyunfortunate.)
Reply: #1
"Enjoy your stay! I'll be keeping you for as long as you can stay."
A weird human approaches you. You seem to be in a dream bubble of sorts. She seems to control this place, and is that a troll behind her? No time for questions! She's starting to talk- everything is red. everything is red.everything is red.
"Hi!"
E V E N H E R V O I C E I S R E D

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-03-2018, 08:00 AM
Reply: #2
RE: "Enjoy your stay! I'll be keeping you for as long as you can stay."
Em dude; I don't know how to put this, but you're in the wrong subsection if you're looking for roleplay and stuff; this is for Group-Chats on MXRP, so could you politely move the memo? Thanks.

"Eternity eludes us, even as a thought."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-03-2018, 09:01 AM
Reply: #3
(05-03-2018 08:00 AM)DivineProvidence Wrote:  Em dude; I don't know how to put this, but you're in the wrong subsection if you're looking for roleplay and stuff; this is for Group-Chats on MXRP, so could you politely move the memo? Thanks.

Nope, this isn't an rp. Just hear to chatabout literally everything and nothing.
Offline 05-03-2018, 09:22 AM
Reply: #4
(05-03-2018 09:01 AM)unfortunatelyunfortunate Wrote:  
(05-03-2018 08:00 AM)DivineProvidence Wrote:  Em dude; I don't know how to put this, but you're in the wrong subsection if you're looking for roleplay and stuff; this is for Group-Chats on MXRP, so could you politely move the memo? Thanks.

Nope, this isn't an rp. Just hear to chatabout literally everything and nothing.

Hi there! i wanted to inform you that group chats ARE a roleplay forum( since group chats are ("Preparing a group roleplay for some event or form of major interaction") and you saying that "this isn't a rp" makes it in the wrong subsection. If you want to chat about everything and nothing, you can go to general chat or roleplay feels. You CAN still talk about rp in General chat i mean everyone does, but if you dont thats fine too. If your looking for starting a fan adventure, go to the topic of roleplay/fan adventure. yeah anyway i just wanted to politely nudge you in that direction. it was nice meeting you.

[Image: pmaJnqF.png]
Some people have better things to do then listen to you whine.
[Image: SVLwBR0.png]
Offline 05-03-2018, 10:01 AM
Reply: #5
(05-03-2018 09:22 AM)Starry Wrote:  
(05-03-2018 09:01 AM)unfortunatelyunfortunate Wrote:  

Hi there! i wanted to inform you that group chats ARE a roleplay forum( since group chats are ("Preparing a group roleplay for some event or form of major interaction") and you saying that "this isn't a rp" makes it in the wrong subsection. If you want to chat about everything and nothing, you can go to general chat or roleplay feels. You CAN still talk about rp in General chat i mean everyone does, but if you dont thats fine too. If your looking for starting a fan adventure, go to the topic of roleplay/fan adventure. yeah anyway i just wanted to politely nudge you in that direction. it was nice meeting you.

Ah okay, I completely understand. I guess I misunderstood.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)