Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
god tier
Offline 04-24-2018, 05:02 AM
Reply: #1
god tier
Is your god tier defined by your personality or the way the world affects you and how you deal with it? If personality I am an heir of rage if the world I am a mage of time.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-24-2018, 08:41 AM
Reply: #2
RE: god tier
honestly? it's a bit of both. here's the break down:

the CLASS of a godtier is how they deal with their aspect, or as you said, the way the world affects them. except replace the world with their aspect. for example, a rogue would take their aspect but give that to others, leaving none for themselves. a bard, however, 'allows' destruction through their aspect. they are however still a passive class, so they don't allow it directly. they.. almost tempt it. they leave the bait out for anyone to take; and usually, that's how it works, and the bard fuels the baited player with their aspect because of this.

the ASPECT of a godtier is.. well, it's sort of a personaltiy? it's the starter theme of your character, the decider of their interests and what truly makes them a person. it's hard to explain aspect, since it isn't their definite personality, but the best way to say it is that it's a theme. a theme that can be built upon and built upon.
for example, blood is often seen as.. well, blood! but blood can be thicker than water; it can mean relationships and family, while also meaning bonds other than family, like real chains. and if we go back to legit blood, we can think about the medicine field, specifically pathology (study of diseases, etc.)

so, in reality, it's defined by both! on the topic of a godtier tailored to yourself however, i honestly think you shouldn't worry too much. it's hard to define what YOU are sometimes, and sometimes your godtier can even be biased (trust me on this last one. i kept getting page of space once, and the single time i got heir of space i've just stuck to it haha. i eventually grew into one though).

if you're going to find your godtier? think of this: first find out what your class is. that's the most hardest part. then, think of everything you love doing, and look through to see what most stands out. if you have two big interests that apply to two aspects, that's okay! you're not a perfect homestuck character. you're a person, and you're varied. anyways, that's my method, i might go into detail later but right now i gotta blast

[Image: 2tQlkLJ]

"so uh, space is pretty cool."
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-24-2018, 08:52 AM
Reply: #3
(04-24-2018 08:41 AM)artstetic Wrote:  honestly? it's a bit of both. here's the break down:

the CLASS of a godtier is how they deal with their aspect, or as you said, the way the world affects them. except replace the world with their aspect. for example, a rogue would take their aspect but give that to others, leaving none for themselves. a bard, however, 'allows' destruction through their aspect. they are however still a passive class, so they don't allow it directly. they.. almost tempt it. they leave the bait out for anyone to take; and usually, that's how it works, and the bard fuels the baited player with their aspect because of this.

the ASPECT of a godtier is.. well, it's sort of a personaltiy? it's the starter theme of your character, the decider of their interests and what truly makes them a person. it's hard to explain aspect, since it isn't their definite personality, but the best way to say it is that it's a theme. a theme that can be built upon and built upon.
for example, blood is often seen as.. well, blood! but blood can be thicker than water; it can mean relationships and family, while also meaning bonds other than family, like real chains. and if we go back to legit blood, we can think about the medicine field, specifically pathology (study of diseases, etc.)

so, in reality, it's defined by both! on the topic of a godtier tailored to yourself however, i honestly think you shouldn't worry too much. it's hard to define what YOU are sometimes, and sometimes your godtier can even be biased (trust me on this last one. i kept getting page of space once, and the single time i got heir of space i've just stuck to it haha. i eventually grew into one though).

if you're going to find your godtier? think of this: first find out what your class is. that's the most hardest part. then, think of everything you love doing, and look through to see what most stands out. if you have two big interests that apply to two aspects, that's okay! you're not a perfect homestuck character. you're a person, and you're varied. anyways, that's my method, i might go into detail later but right now i gotta blast

Thank you very much this has helped a lot :)
Offline 05-15-2018, 02:39 AM
Reply: #4
i actually have full on notes describing the classes and aspects
so uhm if you need any help on understanding i would be more than happy to help!
just pm me

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)