Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
question
Offline 04-24-2018, 04:27 AM
Reply: #1
question
Who is the most forgetful character in Homestuck/Hiveswap?
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Online 04-24-2018, 04:34 AM
Reply: #2
RE: question
(04-24-2018 04:27 AM)rin.grimcat Wrote:  Who is the most forgetful character in Homestuck/Hiveswap?

We can't be sure for Hiveswap yet, but I'd say it's Jade. She does have colourful bands on her fingers to remind her of things she has to do during the day.

Also called Doodlana.

[Image: j39rr4q]
Fact: Space does not exist.
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-24-2018, 05:06 AM
Reply: #3
(04-24-2018 04:34 AM)Gamizle Makarizzle Wrote:  
(04-24-2018 04:27 AM)rin.grimcat Wrote:  Who is the most forgetful character in Homestuck/Hiveswap?

We can't be sure for Hiveswap yet, but I'd say it's Jade. She does have colourful bands on her fingers to remind her of things she has to do during the day.

Ok, thanks :)
Offline 04-24-2018, 07:37 AM
Reply: #4
that's kind of a weird question. care to explain?

HOW CAN YOU STOP WHAT WANTS TO BE HUSSIE!?!
Offline 04-24-2018, 09:08 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-24-2018 09:09 AM by rin.grimcat.)(Edited by rin.grimcat.)
Reply: #5
(04-24-2018 07:37 AM)noOne Wrote:  that's kind of a weird question. care to explain?

I am very forgetful myself and I was wondering who in Homestuck is forgetful too. I might try cosplaying and/or roleplaying as them because then I will not have to worry about forgetting whats going on because it will be in character. Also, I am curious about it.
Online 04-24-2018, 10:05 AM
Reply: #6
(04-24-2018 09:08 AM)rin.grimcat Wrote:  
(04-24-2018 07:37 AM)noOne Wrote:  that's kind of a weird question. care to explain?

I am very forgetful myself and I was wondering who in Homestuck is forgetful too. I might try cosplaying and/or roleplaying as them because then I will not have to worry about forgetting whats going on because it will be in character. Also, I am curious about it.

Sorry, but... there isn't only "forgetfulness" to Jade's character. ^^" All Homestuck and Hiveswap haracters (except maybe like, obscure exceptions) are very, very complex. I'd suggest you do at least a little more research if you plan on doing Jade!

Also called Doodlana.

[Image: j39rr4q]
Fact: Space does not exist.
Offline 04-24-2018, 05:13 PM
Reply: #7
(04-24-2018 10:05 AM)Gamizle Makarizzle Wrote:  
(04-24-2018 09:08 AM)rin.grimcat Wrote:  

Sorry, but... there isn't only "forgetfulness" to Jade's character. ^^" All Homestuck and Hiveswap haracters (except maybe like, obscure exceptions) are very, very complex. I'd suggest you do at least a little more research if you plan on doing Jade!

Yes I know, I just didn't know who was forgetful. Another reason I wanted to know about it is that my forgetfulness is stressing me. So I wanted to know who struggles with it too. Now I know that Jade is forgetful I can relate more to her more than I have before and understand more about her character a little. I can't cosplay as her anyway.
Offline 04-25-2018, 05:31 AM
Reply: #8
why can't you cosplay as jade?

[Image: 37gZ.gif]
i can't believe you've done this
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)