Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Art Stuff [by noOne]
Offline 04-19-2018, 06:58 PM (This reply was last modified: 04-19-2018 06:59 PM by noOne.)(Edited by noOne.)
Reply: #1
Art Stuff [by noOne]
I'm not exactly how sure I am about doing or how often I will post because I'm usually working too much to draw via computer but what the heck let's do it I will go ahead and do my Doc Scratch [the one from my session]

his name is Doc. Green ~u˚

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Away 04-20-2018, 01:14 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Art Stuff [by noOne]
(04-19-2018 06:58 PM)noOne Wrote:  I'm not exactly how sure I am about doing or how often I will post because I'm usually working too much to draw via computer but what the heck let's do it I will go ahead and do my Doc Scratch [the one from my session]

That's a good Doc Scratch there :)

[Image: Vbd5t_NQ.png]

[Image: jv7y_SV7.png]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-20-2018, 05:43 AM
Reply: #3
(04-20-2018 01:14 AM)feltandmidnightcrewstuff Wrote:  
(04-19-2018 06:58 PM)noOne Wrote:  I'm not exactly how sure I am about doing or how often I will post because I'm usually working too much to draw via computer but what the heck let's do it I will go ahead and do my Doc Scratch [the one from my session]

That's a good Doc Scratch there :)
thanks it didn't take me as long as it might've for my other projects but it still took some time especially after turning it into a GIF
Offline 04-20-2018, 07:17 AM
Reply: #4
I know how people can be sometimes and I will go ahead and say this:
I will EVENTUALLY take requests just I will finish my last picture in my "Land of Light and Frogs" series and THEN I will open requests after I post the four pictures
Offline 04-20-2018, 10:28 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-20-2018 10:31 AM by noOne.)(Edited by noOne.)
Reply: #5
I've finally finished the final picture and here is my LOLAF series and with that I will now take requests [do not expect your requests to come out all that quickly]

(04-20-2018 10:28 AM)noOne Wrote:  I've finally finished the final picture and here is my LOLAF series and with that I will now take requests [do not expect your requests to come out all that quickly]

for clarification the first one is a view from my bedroom window, the second one is a giant glowing worm-snake, the third one is a little picture with me having them crawl or whatever all over me, and the fourth one is the glowing worm-snake that appears most and wears a top hat

Offline 04-20-2018, 11:31 AM
Reply: #6
hey, that's pretty good bucko.

[Image: zmVCw0o.png]
roses are red landdwellers are gross why did you leave me fef what did i do?
[Image: WsfijIm.png]
Offline 04-20-2018, 08:35 PM
Reply: #7
(04-20-2018 11:31 AM)lonelyTroubadour Wrote:  hey, that's pretty good bucko.

thanks
Away 04-20-2018, 11:52 PM
Reply: #8
Hey there, will it be alright if I could request something please?

[Image: Vbd5t_NQ.png]

[Image: jv7y_SV7.png]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 04-21-2018, 05:08 AM
Reply: #9
(04-20-2018 11:52 PM)feltandmidnightcrewstuff Wrote:  Hey there, will it be alright if I could request something please?
I mean I'm not too sure how I will take it but sure
Offline 09-07-2018, 06:41 AM
Reply: #10
hey guys im back. first I WILL go ahead and apologize to feltandmidnightcrewstuff for not uploading the request, when I did it I never got the time to upload it, became more inactive, lost the art when I got a new laptop, and on top of all forgot, but I will redo it if I find time between my webcomic and everything else. also I made this for a scene in my webcomic and I would like some extra feed back on how well I did on Alternias landscape in the background

I spend too much time on the inter webs lol ^u^
thanks starlitEnchantress for the profile pic

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)