Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help i don't know how to do anything
Offline 04-06-2018, 06:39 PM (This reply was last modified: 04-06-2018 07:00 PM by mecurialMeditator.)(Edited by mecurialMeditator.)
Reply: #1
Help i don't know how to do anything
I honestly have no idea what I'm doing. I'm not sure how set up my avatar or my signature or anything really. Its not in user CP as far as I have seen. Please help.

(=)

Yes, I know its dumb

Lol forget it, i found it. Why am i such a loser? Hm, ill leave this here so everyone can see my complete fail. Heheheh. 》:p

kill me now...

(=)

I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.

(=)
x1(list)
x1
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-06-2018, 08:26 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Help i don't know how to do anything
hello there, welcome to the forums buddy ! i’ll be more than happy to help you around.

this little memo here might help you get started, it has just about everything you need to know to navigate the forums: http://forums.msparp.com/misc.php?action=help

hope this helped, if you need help with anything else, feel free to message me. ^^

i’m not a mod or anything lmao (the mods have been inactive for quite some timw now) and the forums are pretty dead these days but i hope you have a great time here notheless.

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-07-2018, 06:41 AM
Reply: #3
Thanks a lot^^ Yeah, I've noticed the weird inactivity from the mods. Wonder what happened?
Thanks again :3

(=)

(=)
Offline 04-07-2018, 09:51 AM
Reply: #4
(04-07-2018 06:41 AM)mecurialMeditator Wrote:  Thanks a lot^^ Yeah, I've noticed the weird inactivity from the mods. Wonder what happened?

(=)
oh no problem ! yeah, i joined like last year so i have no idea why the inactivity from the mods. i'm guessing lack of time or something like that eh ?

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞
Offline 04-07-2018, 03:12 PM
Reply: #5
(04-07-2018 06:41 AM)mecurialMeditator Wrote:  Thanks a lot^^ Yeah, I've noticed the weird inactivity from the mods. Wonder what happened?

(=)

site is kinda in owner limbo atm. i think the mods honestly dropped off after.

[Image: zmVCw0o.png]
roses are red landdwellers are gross why did you leave me fef what did i do?
[Image: WsfijIm.png]
Offline 04-07-2018, 03:41 PM
Reply: #6
there was some drama concerning the owner and the mods, which resulted in a lot of mods dropping out due to what the owner was doing to another mod aswell as their personal interests. four words: betrayed friendships, lolitas, piss

[Image: 2NktRQH]
just strollin' along.
{credit}
Offline 04-07-2018, 03:49 PM
Reply: #7
Quote:four words: betrayed friendships, lolitas, piss

Uhhh, I don't think I want to know what happened anymore. It's just too bad too, this websites pretty nice. Hope the situation gets better soon.

(=)
Offline 04-08-2018, 02:45 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-08-2018 02:46 AM by lonelyTroubadour.)(Edited by lonelyTroubadour.)
Reply: #8
Quote: Uhhh, I don't think I want to know what happened anymore. It's just too bad too, this websites pretty nice. Hope the situation gets better soon.

well new members will liven the place up, jump right in and start talkin and we'll be up and runnin in no time bucko!

[Image: zmVCw0o.png]
roses are red landdwellers are gross why did you leave me fef what did i do?
[Image: WsfijIm.png]

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)