Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Simply looking for an OC roleplay!
Offline 03-22-2018, 12:37 PM
Reply: #1
Simply looking for an OC roleplay!
Hey guys! I'm Ramxes! I'm looking for a friendly SFW roleplay between your OCs and mine! I absolutely adore creating unique characters. Unfortunately I haven't gotten to use a couple, and it would be absolutely amazing if I could use them to roleplay with you! I'm a literate roleplayer and I'm not one for script roleplays. I have two characters you can choose from right now, but I'm working on a couple more! :)

pineapples are in my head
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-24-2018, 02:38 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Simply looking for an OC roleplay!
Hey, I'm Cealvan, i have four OC's all of whom would love to RP with your charicters(or at least i would love to roleplay them with you, they may not be so pleased to have to interact with more people ;) )

if you're interested, feel free to DM me and we can find a way to do something together.
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-26-2018, 05:27 AM
Reply: #3
RE: Simply looking for an OC roleplay!
Yo! I'm Gray and I've been looking for someone to casually RP with. I have a human character I've been messing around with that I'd love to throw at another OC. I like paragraph RP as well as script RP and I'd love to build up a long-term relationship (friendship or otherwise) between two characters. Hmu if you're at all interested :)
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)