Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
no, not a trollcall, just a newb
Offline 03-13-2018, 08:55 AM
Reply: #1
no, not a trollcall, just a newb
since i've seen people do the magical presentations here, here i come

hello there ! it is i, sor, hopeless nerd who loves rping way too much during her little bit of free time and who tries to enjoy the homestucks even after all this time and all these shitstorms, psiioniic on main™ but who often indulges on the striders ( and an infinite collection of ocs, but shhh it's a secret ), ready for the shitshow at any time ! i hope to get the chance to talk and rp with all of you ♥
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-13-2018, 11:00 AM
Reply: #2
RE: no, not a trollcall, just a newb
hi, nice to meet ya. welcome to the forums

[Image: zmVCw0o.png]
roses are red landdwellers are gross why did you leave me fef what did i do?
[Image: WsfijIm.png]
x1(list)
x1
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-13-2018, 08:17 PM (This reply was last modified: 03-13-2018 08:34 PM by sinical.)(Edited by sinical.)
Reply: #3
hello sp, welcome to the forums ! oh shit i see hiveswap on your profile yo that’s cool we should chat about it sometime if you want.

[Image: dHjZkh9.png]
x1(list)
x1
Offline 03-13-2018, 10:08 PM (This reply was last modified: 03-13-2018 10:08 PM by sorpls.)(Edited by sorpls.)
Reply: #4
(03-13-2018 08:17 PM)sinical Wrote:  hello sp, welcome to the forums ! oh shit i see hiveswap on your profile yo that’s cool we should chat about it sometime if you want.

please let's, i actually found it really cute despite being short as heckie and want to protect xefros from all evils thank you for the welcome ♥
x1(list)
x1
Offline 03-14-2018, 06:07 AM
Reply: #5
Hello fellow nerd!

I just tend to be lurking here until I figure just where I am gonna start from.
Hope you have fun! :3 (tho. if you wanna RP ya welcome to throw a message at me)
x1(list)
x1
Offline 03-14-2018, 06:30 AM
Reply: #6
(03-14-2018 06:07 AM)Noxtis Wrote:  Hello fellow nerd!

Hope you have fun! :3 (tho. if you wanna RP ya welcome to throw a message at me)

it's time for the fellowship of the nerd to slowly reassemble and go forth with conquering the world. because we ain't tame. thank you for the welcome tho ♥ very sweet of you ~ i hope you know what are you signing up for my dear B)
Offline 03-14-2018, 07:14 AM
Reply: #7
(03-14-2018 06:30 AM)sorpls Wrote:  
(03-14-2018 06:07 AM)Noxtis Wrote:  Hello fellow nerd!

it's time for the fellowship of the nerd to slowly reassemble and go forth with conquering the world. because we ain't tame. thank you for the welcome tho ♥ very sweet of you ~ i hope you know what are you signing up for my dear B)

Of course, the fellowship of the nerd must take over the world. Eventually. We'll need to get the reclusive nerds out too.
I may not know, but I aint afraid. BD
Offline 03-14-2018, 07:18 AM
Reply: #8
(03-14-2018 07:14 AM)Noxtis Wrote:  Of course, the fellowship of the nerd must take over the world. Eventually. We'll need to get the reclusive nerds out too.
I may not know, but I aint afraid. BD

i think for the reclusive nerds we might need to activate a trap card. or summon the critical whale. or both.
Offline 03-14-2018, 07:21 AM
Reply: #9
(03-14-2018 07:18 AM)sorpls Wrote:  i think for the reclusive nerds we might need to activate a trap card. or summon the critical whale. or both.

Both is good for that. Maybe also take away the blinds and curtains that block out light...? That way things cannot be shrugged off.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)