Post Reply 
 
Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sburb.exe
Offline 02-10-2018, 02:34 PM
Reply: #31
RE: Sburb.exe
>Cocknoose McGee<
Not cool, man. Try again.
>Derek Harvey<
Correct!
Your name is DEREK HARVEY and man, you're bored as hell. You tried to find anyone that was online but no one was. You tend to get HYPERACTIVE sometimes but you also have some SLEEPING PROBLEMS, which makes you sleep at random moments. Your interests are mostly VIOLIN PLAYING, CODING, MYSTERY SOLVING and ANIMAL CARE. You have a BROTHER and a long lost FATHER, which you don't quite know of. You have a fiery passion to one day be a VETERINARIAN. What will you do?

[Finish last week's book]
[Play the violin]
[Do something else]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-10-2018, 02:53 PM
Reply: #32
RE: Sburb.exe
> play the violin

[Image: zmVCw0o.png]
roses are red landwellers are gross why did you leave me fef what did i do?
[Image: WsfijIm.png]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-10-2018, 03:09 PM (This reply was last modified: 02-10-2018 05:07 PM by March_Jefferson.)(Edited by March_Jefferson.)
Reply: #33
RE: Sburb.exe
>Play the violin<

You pick up your violin and went through your music sheets to find the most difficult difficult notes ever known to man.

>Play Saint-Saëns<

You began to play this difficult masterpiece but at the end, you failed it... Again..... What should you do now?

[Finish last week's book]
[Go confront your pop]
[Do something else]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-10-2018, 05:31 PM
Reply: #34
RE: Sburb.exe
> go confront your pop

[Image: zmVCw0o.png]
roses are red landwellers are gross why did you leave me fef what did i do?
[Image: WsfijIm.png]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-10-2018, 05:38 PM (This reply was last modified: 02-10-2018 05:43 PM by March_Jefferson.)(Edited by March_Jefferson.)
Reply: #35
RE: Sburb.exe
>Go confront your pop<
Well, seems like a good idea since he keeps hogging in all the mail to read to himself. Plus, your friend did say they would send something to you. You went out your room and went down the single hallway. When you reached the stairs, you used the place where you put your hands at while walking down the stairs and slide down like a boss. You entered the living room where you see your cat, Mr.Floofy is sleeping on the couch. That lazy but adorable bastard. You walk to the front of his office and peak in. You see him doing some paperwork. Well, plan failed. You can't just barge in there while he's doing his work. You're not 5 years old anymore. While waiting for your old man to finish, what should you do?

[Do some drawing that you suck at]
[Pet the cat]
[Sleep on the couch]
[Do something else]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-10-2018, 05:45 PM
Reply: #36
RE: Sburb.exe
> shower mr. floofy with love

[Image: zmVCw0o.png]
roses are red landwellers are gross why did you leave me fef what did i do?
[Image: WsfijIm.png]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-10-2018, 05:50 PM
Reply: #37
RE: Sburb.exe
>Shower Mr.Floofy with love<
You decided to wait by petting your adorable lil kitty. You carefully sat down next to him and petted him a few time. He mewed and looked up at you. Hey! Looks like he wants to join you on your adventure! Would you like to bring him?

[Yes]
[No]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-10-2018, 05:55 PM
Reply: #38
RE: Sburb.exe
> YES

[Image: zmVCw0o.png]
roses are red landwellers are gross why did you leave me fef what did i do?
[Image: WsfijIm.png]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-10-2018, 06:14 PM (This reply was last modified: 02-10-2018 09:06 PM by March_Jefferson.)(Edited by March_Jefferson.)
Reply: #39
RE: Sburb.exe
>YES<
Mr.Floofy mews happily at your response. You smile warmly at this.
>Prepare yourself<
Well, better safe than sorry. You captoulogged a hockey stick and moved it to your strifekind deck. Now its a hockeystickkind
>Check you pop again<
You check him again and this time, he had a small stack of mail nest to him along with a few parcels. You recognized one of them to be from your friend.
>Confront your pop already<
You went up to him and asked him to give you the box that was meant for you. He looks at you straight in the eye. You know what this means....
STRIFE!!!

Round 1

Choose your actions

[Aggrieve with hockey stick]
[Send Mr.Floofy at him]
[Abjure his attacks]
[Abscond!!]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-11-2018, 12:05 AM
Reply: #40
RE: Sburb.exe
> send mr.floofy.

[Image: dHjZkh9.png]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Board jump:


User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)