Freshness Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.6 Average
Sburb.exe
Offline 02-09-2018, 11:18 PM (This reply was last modified: 02-09-2018 11:21 PM by March_Jefferson.)(Edited by March_Jefferson.)
Reply: #11
RE: Sburb.exe
>Vent out<
You try to find if any if your friends is active but sadly, none of them were active at all. You decided to try and to find your uncle and tell him about your current situation. Maybe he can help.

>Leave your room<

You left your room and went walking down the hallway taking a few lefts and rights. Jegus Christ, this place is huge. Why did your Uncle had to buy such a huge house?

>Realise that you are now lost in the house you live in<

Fuck...

>Mary: Be the other guy<

You are now the other guy. You feel guilty of making your friend sad but your house just lost power. Now... What is this guy's name?
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-10-2018, 12:58 AM
Reply: #12
> jerkoff mcstabby
Offline 02-10-2018, 05:52 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-10-2018 05:54 AM by March_Jefferson.)(Edited by March_Jefferson.)
Reply: #13
>Jerkoff McStabby<
No.
>Cedric Lee<
Yes!

Your name is CEDRIC LEE, you have a variety of interests which include READING, BEATBOXING, DANCING and WRITING. You are an amazing RAPPER, FANFIC WRITER and DANCER to some people. You also love to do some PARKOUR and sometimes a bit of WRITING in your free time. Right now, your house is out of power and you need to get back online. What should you do?

[Go outside]
[Have a nice long nap]
[Read a book]
[Do something else]
Offline 02-10-2018, 05:55 AM
Reply: #14
> do a quick sick beat.

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞
Offline 02-10-2018, 06:00 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-10-2018 06:07 AM by March_Jefferson.)(Edited by March_Jefferson.)
Reply: #15
>Cedric: Do a quick sick beat<

You have dropped some of the quickest but sickest beats in the history of rapping. Now, back to the task at hand. You need some power to re-charge your computer.

[Go outside]
[Have a nice long nap]
[Read a book]
[Do something else]
Offline 02-10-2018, 06:55 AM
Reply: #16
>go outside

[Image: zmVCw0o.png]
roses are red landdwellers are gross why did you leave me fef what did i do?
[Image: WsfijIm.png]
Offline 02-10-2018, 07:02 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-10-2018 07:05 AM by March_Jefferson.)(Edited by March_Jefferson.)
Reply: #17
>Cedric: Go outside<

You can't because your sister grounded you for breaking the windows from your 'wreckless antics' but your friends probably need you. You leave your room and look left and right to make sure your sister isn't there. You peak through the entrance of the living room and........she's right there on the couch looking into her phone, which is fully charged. What are you gonna do?

[Enter your room again]
[Attempt to sneak outside]
[Do something else]
Offline 02-10-2018, 07:05 AM
Reply: #18
> attempt to sneak outside

Offline 02-10-2018, 07:28 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-10-2018 07:32 AM by March_Jefferson.)(Edited by March_Jefferson.)
Reply: #19
>Attempt to sneak outside<

Well, your friends are going to have loads of fun in this game without you, NOT. You stealthily walk behind the couch while ducking your head and you peaked at the left side of it. There's the door! The glorious door to release you from this prison. You sneaked your way to it but sister manages to catch you with her hawk-like eyes. Well, that escalated quickly..

[STRIFE!!!]
[ABSCOND!!]
[Throw something to gain her attention somewhere else]
Offline 02-10-2018, 08:57 AM
Reply: #20
>strife!

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)