Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Hey~Yo New Here
Offline 02-05-2018, 06:45 PM
Reply: #1
Hey~Yo New Here
Yo. 'Sup? DuelFeather here.

Saw this place a while back; less than a year ago. Stuff happened, 'n forgot ta join. Though thanks to randomness, I re-found this place. Seemed best to sign up b'fore I forgot. Ha ha.

Any-who, since I'm new, there's lots ta do, can't wait ta see what's ahead in this new avenue. Pfft. Couldn't help it. Ha ha.

Movin' along. Not truly certain where I ought ta start, other than here. With this post. Am eager to RP, though. Been far too long. Hoping ta find a good starting RP. ... Guess that's be next step. :P

Whelp, tis cool ta meet all of ya. Hope we all get along and such. Ya know, rainbows, kittens, and all that Jazz. Ha ha. XP
~~~
Side note, not 100% sure Rogue of Space is accurate. Cool title, but might be too cool.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-05-2018, 10:00 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Hey~Yo New Here
hello there and welcome to the forums ! there’s a lot you can do here like rp with people, share your artwork, make your own fan adventure… but i must warn you, the forums are kinda dead nowadays.

anyways, hope you have a wonderful time here and if you ever need help or want to chat, feel free to message me anytime ^^

[Image: dHjZkh9.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-06-2018, 12:27 AM
Reply: #3
Thanks. ^w^ An... ya. Had done some exploration and noticed that. :/ Hope it's 'cause of school or somethin'. Ya know, a logical reason for what's seemingly a dry spot b'fore peeps come 'round again. ^^;

Ye, hopin' so 's well, an' I'll keep that in mind. Thanks. :D
Offline 02-06-2018, 01:11 AM
Reply: #4
Welcome to the forums

[Image: Vbd5t_NQ.png]

[Image: jv7y_SV7.png]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 02-06-2018, 01:57 AM
Reply: #5
Welcome! Wow.. Its been some while since I've seen a new face.
But I ensure you, over the breaks, there will be plenty of life sprouting around!
Enjoy your stay!

[Image: lJsoPJn.jpg]
Thank you AquarianAstrologist for making this little guy!
FluffyStuck
Offline 02-06-2018, 02:12 AM
Reply: #6
Thanks, 11 and RP. ^w^

Ah, so it tis a 85% change of a dry spout currently. Sweet. Chance ta get my barrings and such. 0w0
Offline 02-06-2018, 11:44 PM
Reply: #7
Things definitely aren't as active as they used to be, that's for sure. I hope that you have a nice time on the forums nonetheless.

[Image: tumblr_miasfbiKo31qf31e7o1_400.gif]
"Move and I'll shoot!!
I messed up.
I mean, shoot and I'll move. In a flash."
Offline 02-07-2018, 09:21 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-07-2018 09:22 AM by DuelFeather.)(Edited by DuelFeather.)
Reply: #8
TheAlmightyMouse: Thank you, and same. It's possibly I may need to wait out the dry spot to really do much, but in the meantime I can at least work on a few of my characters. ^w^ ... As well as attempt to imitate the Homestuck Art style. XP
Offline 02-08-2018, 02:54 AM
Reply: #9
I really hope you enjoy your time here even though its kinda slow right now
Offline 02-08-2018, 04:05 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-08-2018 04:05 AM by DuelFeather.)(Edited by DuelFeather.)
Reply: #10
Thanks, EcstaticKiller. Already enjoying some of the Fan Adventures here. Makes me wish my skills were satisfying 'nough to do one of my own. Gotta get some practice in both writing and art before I attempt that. XP

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)