Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
this is more about chat help than the boards but this is really important ok???
Offline 01-28-2018, 01:57 PM (This reply was last modified: 01-28-2018 02:11 PM by oddlyUnique.)(Edited by oddlyUnique.)
Reply: #1
this is more about chat help than the boards but this is really important ok???
Okay, so PurbleGib and I were just hanging in a group chat I made for us two and two others, when her mom's bf nabbed her end and spammed a bunch for some unknown reason, which resulted in her being silenced by Spamless. HOWEVER I CANT UNSILENCE HER BECAUSE PARP i refuse to call it mxrp, parp is easier to say tbh IS ACTING UP.

PLEASE, I NEED A MODERATOR TO FIX THIS P L E A SE I CAN'T UNSILENCE PEOPLE ***IN MY OWN CHAT*** FOR NO REASON AT ALL, IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED

[Image: j5Hdiyt.png]
[Image: ZEUxrPp.png]

Whenever I try clicking unsilence, that little bar just goes away and nothing happens. I've tried both on mobile and on PC, same result.

Ignore this, it finally fucking worked after one more message from Spamless the Annoying. This took probably over 30 full minutes for me to finally be able to unsilence Gib because PARP/MXRP is "broke as fuck" (quoting Gib on this). This is definitely a huge issue that will definitely be resolved if this ever happens again or to other users. Because it wasn't my network issues, because it was the same on gib's end.

[Image: ksfdl.png]
(made by OneBigParadox :D)
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-03-2018, 10:51 PM (This reply was last modified: 02-03-2018 10:52 PM by Void.)(Edited by Void.)
Reply: #2
RE: this is more about chat help than the boards but this is really important ok???
Probably because the people who are running mxrp aren't pissing on the servers enough. Spamless gets testy when there isn't enough piss to cool it down. (Jesus Christ I miss Nepeat.)

Anyway, you're probably not going to find any answers here. No one cares enough about the forums to actively look here.

[Image: kdWS62f.gif]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 2 Guest(s)