Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Commissions maybe??
Offline 01-26-2018, 06:54 AM (This reply was last modified: 01-26-2018 06:56 AM by oddlyUnique.)(Edited by oddlyUnique.)
Reply: #1
Commissions maybe??
Heeeyyyy so I'm just gonna pop back in from being MIA for god knows how long to say that I have my own art blog now on tumblr called fmas-art and I just wanna say that I am open to both commissions and requests! All information can be found here about how my commissions work if anyone's interested. I also am open to doing photo-editing commissions as well if you want! All the art I do is on my phone and everything if that helps-. Hope you guys are interested!! If you can give me a follow and maybe pass it around, it'd be really really helpful!

-Auntie OU

[Image: ksfdl.png]
(made by OneBigParadox :D)
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Away 01-26-2018, 07:00 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Commissions maybe??
Can I have a request please? If you're okay with that? (nice sig btw)

[Image: Vbd5t_NQ.png]

[Image: jv7y_SV7.png]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-26-2018, 10:15 AM
Reply: #3
(01-26-2018 07:00 AM)feltandmidnightcrewstuff Wrote:  Can I have a request please? If you're okay with that? (nice sig btw)

Heck yeah! If you have a tumblr, go ahead and message my blog I linked above and we can talk about it :>
(Also thnxxxx i like it too :33 the person who made it, OneBigParadox, was really good at doing them idk if theyre active anymore rip)

Away 01-26-2018, 06:24 PM
Reply: #4
(01-26-2018 10:15 AM)oddlyUnique Wrote:  
(01-26-2018 07:00 AM)feltandmidnightcrewstuff Wrote:  Can I have a request please? If you're okay with that? (nice sig btw)

Heck yeah! If you have a tumblr, go ahead and message my blog I linked above and we can talk about it :>
(Also thnxxxx i like it too :33 the person who made it, OneBigParadox, was really good at doing them idk if theyre active anymore rip)

I don't have Tumblr, so is it okay if I could request here? Or I could PM you?

Offline 01-28-2018, 02:27 AM
Reply: #5
(01-26-2018 06:24 PM)feltandmidnightcrewstuff Wrote:  

You can go ahead and PM me if youd like. :> And to clarify for specificity, are you asking for a commission or just a regular request?

Away 01-28-2018, 03:33 AM
Reply: #6
(01-28-2018 02:27 AM)oddlyUnique Wrote:  
(01-26-2018 06:24 PM)feltandmidnightcrewstuff Wrote:  

You can go ahead and PM me if youd like. :> And to clarify for specificity, are you asking for a commission or just a regular request?

Just a regular request, if you're okay with that :)

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)