Post Reply 
 
Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wonkastuck
Offline 02-05-2018, 03:04 AM
Reply: #31
RE: Wonkastuck
> choose the spoon !

[Image: dHjZkh9.png]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Away 02-05-2018, 06:11 AM
Reply: #32
RE: Wonkastuck
(02-05-2018 03:04 AM)sinical Wrote:  > choose the spoon !

you equip your spoon and your STRIFE SPECIPUS is now SPOONTYPE

Alright! what we doing? oh yeah! get power to play with your friends

[go to the warehouse]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-05-2018, 06:13 AM
Reply: #33
RE: Wonkastuck
> head towards the warehouse

[Image: dHjZkh9.png]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Away 02-05-2018, 07:54 AM
Reply: #34
RE: Wonkastuck
(02-05-2018 06:13 AM)sinical Wrote:  > head towards the warehouse

Before you can get to the door....

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE MY LITTLE BOY!"

OH NO! IS YOUR MAMA! WHAT WILL YOU DO?!

[ABSCOND!]
[STRIFE!]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-05-2018, 08:53 AM
Reply: #35
RE: Wonkastuck
> Initiate strife!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Away 02-05-2018, 09:48 AM
Reply: #36
RE: Wonkastuck
(02-05-2018 08:53 AM)misfortunateScribe Wrote:  > Initiate strife!

Alright Mama, you give me no choice but to STRIFE!!!!!

ROUND 1

Choose an action

[aggrieve with spoon]
[abjure with pretty expensive vase]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-05-2018, 10:41 AM
Reply: #37
RE: Wonkastuck
> Aggrieve
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Away 02-05-2018, 10:24 PM
Reply: #38
RE: Wonkastuck
(02-05-2018 10:41 AM)misfortunateScribe Wrote:  > Aggrieve

AUGUSTUS: AGGRIEVE

You aggrieve with your spoon

MAMA: ABJURE

Your Mama abjure your attack with a bowl of chocolate pudding, you start devouring the pudding!

ROUND 2

[aggrieve with spoon]
[abjure with pretty expesive vase]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-06-2018, 05:38 AM
Reply: #39
RE: Wonkastuck
> use the fancy vase !

[Image: dHjZkh9.png]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Away 02-06-2018, 06:25 AM
Reply: #40
RE: Wonkastuck
(02-06-2018 05:38 AM)sinical Wrote:  > use the fancy vase !

MAMA: AGGRIEVE

Your Mama aggrieve with more pudding

AUGUSTUS: ABJURE

You abjure Mama's attack with her pretty expensive vase. she freaks out and demand you to put it down

ROUND 3

[special attack!]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Board jump:


User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)