Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hi! I'm new here!
Offline 01-13-2018, 01:12 AM
Reply: #1
Hi! I'm new here!
How's it going? I'm technologicallyDubious! I found this site while looking up Homestuck theories, I love thinking things over and figuring out how things work. Idea Feel free to come talk to me or ask me questions about myself, I love talking. It's been a while since I RPed and haven't done any Homestuck RPs before, so I'm probably gonna shy away from RPs at least to start with. ^^;; I can't wait to get to know you all!

In the end, there is no real reason for living, no meaning. Meaning is a construct made up by humanity to fill the void left by our innate sense of uselessness. All we can do is find this imaginary meaning in our lives and let it fill us.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Online 01-13-2018, 01:33 AM (This reply was last modified: 01-13-2018 01:33 AM by artstetic.)(Edited by artstetic.)
Reply: #2
RE: Hi! I'm new here!
ayy welcome my man

a quick warning, as of right now theres not much activity over the forums. the mods are sort of out of it due to recent drama, so if you have any questions that require modship, you might not get answered until later. although, if you have any questions you can just pm me or anyone else that can respond to you!

im arty, and i hope to see you around! :D

[Image: 2tQlkLJ]

"so uh, space is pretty cool."
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-13-2018, 01:58 AM
Reply: #3
hello and welcome to the forums !

if you’re not feeling up to roleplaying, don’t worry ! there are other things you can do on here. for example, you can post your fan adventures, share your artwork, works of fiction...

i hope you have a great time here and if you ever want to chat about anything, feel free to send me a message anytime ^^

[Image: dHjZkh9.png]
Away 01-13-2018, 02:26 AM (This reply was last modified: 01-13-2018 08:34 AM by feltandmidnightcrewstuff.)(Edited by feltandmidnightcrewstuff.)
Reply: #4
Hey, welcome to the forums. I hope you like it here. If you have any concerns, don't be afraid to talk to us. Have a nice day :)

[Image: Vbd5t_NQ.png]

[Image: jv7y_SV7.png]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 01-13-2018, 05:44 AM
Reply: #5
Hello, new member! There's not too much here, but hopefully you can find some enjoyment out of these forums.

[Image: tumblr_miasfbiKo31qf31e7o1_400.gif]
"Move and I'll shoot!!
I messed up.
I mean, shoot and I'll move. In a flash."
Offline 01-13-2018, 08:21 PM
Reply: #6
Hello and welcome! :D

The forums aren't as active as they used to be, but we're still here and alive

You can join in the forum games, post art, fansessions, fanfictions and even look for group chats on the group connections page! (Most are on mxrp.chat, the site that was basically the sister site to this until recently)

But I hope you'll enjoy using the forums!

[Image: tumblr_m1kzc599dj1qa6lp8.gif]
Offline 01-15-2018, 04:44 AM
Reply: #7
[Image: 1r3fn3.jpg]

MS: Ciao~ My name is Antonio Mars Copernicus. You can can just call me "Tony" though, for short. How's your day been coming along?

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)