Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Um...Question about the character filter thing?
Online 01-06-2018, 01:44 PM (This reply was last modified: 01-06-2018 03:07 PM by confusedChild.)(Edited by confusedChild.)
Reply: #1
Um...Question about the character filter thing?
So...I'm not sure if the answer to my question is obvious or not... but could someone please tell me what I would put an OC under? They're not homestuck related though or Undertale related. Actually I only have non-fandom, Harry potter, X-men, and LOTR/Hobbit OC's saved at the moment. I used to put them under Anon/other, then more filters were added. And I thought non-mspa(other) would better fit them. Until someone suggested OC-other. But after clicking OC-other, I noticed the preview text box said "I am too awesome for Hussie to include in canon." so I assumed it was for mspa related OC's. I'm just kinda confused now. And I don't want to anger anyone by being under the wrong filter. Please help me. Thank you.
(Honestly I'm not even sure if I explained my question correctly...please let me know if I haven't so I can try to reword it...)
Also I know the filters with the check boxes are actually called filters. I forgot/don't know what the word is or if there even is a word for what I'm talking about but I've included a screenshot of it below. (At least, I tried to... I'm still figuring out things...)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-06-2018, 03:10 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Um...Question about the character filter thing?
Should be about right, non-MSPA other could also work? But I think OC other should well encompass what you mean to achieve. Best of luck.
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-07-2018, 09:05 AM (This reply was last modified: 01-07-2018 09:27 AM by sinical.)(Edited by sinical.)
Reply: #3
hello ! in this case i think it would be best to put your character in the “Non-MSPA (Other)” section which is located under the “special/other” category.

considering it’s an oc that isn’t related to neither homestuck nor undertale.

[Image: wGroHLc.jpg]

and if someone gets triggered by the fact that your character is put in the wrong category, don’t worry too much (i also kinda think these filter things are complicated).

hope this helped ^^

[Image: dHjZkh9.png]
Online 01-07-2018, 09:53 AM
Reply: #4
(01-07-2018 09:05 AM)sinical Wrote:  hello ! in this case i think it would be best to put your character in the “Non-MSPA (Other)” section which is located under the “special/other” category.

and if someone gets triggered by the fact that your character is put in the wrong category, don’t worry too much (i also kinda think these filter things are complicated).

hope this helped ^^
Ah okay! ^^ Thank you so much! I appreciate it greatly!
Offline 01-08-2018, 02:37 AM
Reply: #5
(01-07-2018 09:53 AM)confusedChild Wrote:  
(01-07-2018 09:05 AM)sinical Wrote:  hello ! in this case i think it would be best to put your character in the “Non-MSPA (Other)” section which is located under the “special/other” category.

hope this helped ^^
Ah okay! ^^ Thank you so much! I appreciate it greatly!
you are very welcome ! i’m glad i could help.

[Image: dHjZkh9.png]

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)