Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Homesick - Fansession [7/12]
Group TagsOC P
Offline 01-05-2018, 11:38 AM (This reply was last modified: 01-09-2018 10:29 AM by XenmusHykrus.)(Edited by XenmusHykrus.)
Reply: #11
RE: Homesick - Fansession [4/12]
//:Honestly i'm more proud to say i'm rejected than immediately accepted, because I was being way too lazy making this char. You know what, screw it. RESET THE BOARD

IC
-
Name: Ubrarm Naflch
Symbol: Virus
Blood Color & Hex Code: Jade 22b14c
Lusus: Famine, the horseman (literally) of the apocalypse
Trolltag: cacodaemonicVixen
Quirk: V,I,R,U and S will always be capital
(eg. CC: So, what do yoU think of the woRld?)
Strife Specibus: Plstcbldekind
God Tier: Seer of Void
Lunar Sway: Prospit
Reference/Description:
Personality: Ubrarm is on the eccentric side of things. He prefers to be more alone and quiet, usually only talking through the visions he sees or on the web with his client of choice, Diabolos (The Adventure Edition). He's personally intelligent and good at video games, when he's not rambling about the older conspiracy theories and what they mean to him. He is also very fond of the sun.
Writing Example:
OOC
-
Name: XenmusHykrus
Pronouns: He
Discord Username: Chronos.

there have been thousands to walk upon our planet.
We haven't been awake to see them.

people I can maybe/definitely/probs do: john, dave, karkat, Eridan
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-06-2018, 07:18 PM
Reply: #12
IC
-
Name: Leolus Selyut

Symbol: Taurlo

Blood Color & Hex Code: Bronze #722000

Lusus: Manticore

Trolltag: bipolarCulinary

Quirk: Either starts his sentences in all caps or all lowercase letters and switches halfway through, replaces his o's with zero's and adds a handle to them. (BC: s~0 guys i was W~0NDERING WHAT Y~0U'RE UP T~0?!)

Strife Specibus: Pankind

God Tier: Heir of Heart

Reference/Description: Slightly shorter than average and a little on the chubby side. He has short black hair and horns that resemble upright bat wings. Parts of his hair, skin, and clothes are a bit singed from accidents with his powers.

Personality: Leolus is a timid troll, despite this, he is often drawn to others due to his curiosity. Once you get to know him he's actually a really friendly guy who always has time to drop what he's doing if a friend wants to chat or needs something. The only exception being when he's busy cooking, he gets an intense focus like no other and doesn't stop until he feels he's created a great dish. The rest of the time he's rather clumsy, much to the dismay of others who he's decided to help for one reason or another.

Writing Example: Click Click Click Fwoomph. The flames of the dingy old stove roared to life, illuminating the small damp room he was currently standing in, more like hunching in with how low the ceiling was. But to him, it didn't matter, the only thing that mattered now was his pan, the flames, and his ingredients. His hand dashed into the first bowl snatching up a handful of greens and dropping them in the pan and listening to them sizzle. Up next was a squawkbeast egg, quickly cracked against the side and even more quickly joining in the sizzling of the vegetables. As his final touch he grabbed a few handfuls of spices and dashed them over the frying ingredients. A little more time on the heat and he smoothly guided the finished dish to a clean plate laid out before his lusus. Dinner is served.

OOC
-
Name: Chaos
Pronouns: He/Him
Discord Username: Chaos Meister#1491
Sidenote: I can scrap the cooking thing if that's too weird for a troll to do.
Offline 01-07-2018, 12:40 AM (This reply was last modified: 01-07-2018 12:42 AM by missity.)(Edited by missity.)
Reply: #13
RESERVED
There are a few things on this app that id like to go over with you before you can be formally accepted, but its nothing big so if youd join the server and pm me on discord we can work out the few bumps and get this show on the road!!

ACCEPTED
Welcome to Homesick, Chaos!
Offline 01-07-2018, 07:37 AM (This reply was last modified: 01-07-2018 07:37 AM by lwolfstuck.)(Edited by lwolfstuck.)
Reply: #14
RE: Homesick - Fansession [5/12]
This sounds quite fun, would love a chance.
OOC
-
Name: Matti
Pronouns: she/they
Discord Username: Alazura

Muses: Vriska, Kanaya, condescense, OCs.
willing to do others!
Offline 01-07-2018, 05:28 PM (This reply was last modified: 01-07-2018 05:29 PM by missity.)(Edited by missity.)
Reply: #15
RE: Homesick - Fansession [5/12]
ACCEPTED
Welcome to our session!
Offline 01-10-2018, 07:25 AM
Reply: #16
RE: Homesick - Fansession [6/12]
bumps
Offline 01-10-2018, 12:48 PM (This reply was last modified: 01-10-2018 02:31 PM by Skawabi.)(Edited by Skawabi.)
Reply: #17
IC
-
Name: Emraan Teceut
Symbol: Oxidizing Hazard Symbol
Blood Color & Hex Code: Mustard #A7A502
Lusus: Meerkat Mother
Trolltag: treacheryAcris
Quirk: i=! I=! o=ø O=Ø
Strife Specibus: Crossbowkind
God Tier: Bard of Hope

Reference/Description: Emraan wears a thick, shortened trench coat for protection. Underneath it, she wears a black tank top, and fitting shorts as they're harder for aggressors to grab in case she needs to ditch the coat. She also wears working boots and small, rectangular, wireframe glasses. (she's also got something like a pixie cut. Keepin' it short.)

Personality: If there's anyone more wary and prepared for the worst, it's Emraan Teceut. All her life, her lusus has taught her how to scavenge, how to stockpile, how to hide from the worst, and live for the future. This upbringing had molded her to be efficient, with a survivor's intuition. It has also taught her not to trust others with what she can do just fine on her own. Depending on their ethic, she can view others either as useful or inefficient. Sure, she can be 'nice,' but she isn't willing to waste time with a potential crutch, so she chooses her contacts very. carefully. She keeps her hobbies non-electronic. After all, there won't be much power when the computers fail... or a solar flare... or an asteroid hits...
Emraan is pessimistic, and especially paranoid in certain situations (i.e. "! haven't had much t!me tø prepare for th!s... This may nøt be enøugh.)

Writing Example:

OOC
-
Name: Bea/Skawabi
Pronouns: Any
Discord Username: LilSquiddy
Offline 01-10-2018, 02:36 PM
Reply: #18
ACCEPTED!!!
Welcome to Homesick!
Offline 01-10-2018, 10:38 PM
Reply: #19
RE: Homesick - Fansession [7/12]
!!info-bump!!
We currently have 5 prospit players and 2 derse players, we can have six of both maximum! were also in desperate need of a space player!! please keep this in mind when applying
Offline 01-11-2018, 01:04 AM (This reply was last modified: 01-11-2018 01:06 AM by mamushka.)(Edited by mamushka.)
Reply: #20
RE: Homesick - Fansession [7/12]
IC
-
Name: Lyttah Fobosa
Symbol: Virga
Blood Color & Hex Code:Jade #008c46
Lusus: Peadad (A fat cockatrice but instead of resembling a chicken it's like a peacock.)
Trolltag: bohemianRapsody
Quirk: Good grammar most of the times, starts and finishes her sentences with "❧"
Strife Specibus: RapierKind
God Tier: Maid of Space
Lunar Sway: Derse
Reference/Description:
Personality:
Writing Example:

OOC
-
Name: Mamushka, mamu, mush, whatever
Pronouns: She/her
Discord Username: mamushka#9951

[Image: maZQEM1.png]