Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[requests are closed] ♥ signature banners
Offline 03-31-2018, 04:53 AM (This reply was last modified: 03-31-2018 04:55 AM by Cooki3s_pl3as3.)(Edited by Cooki3s_pl3as3.)
Reply: #21
RE: [requests are open] ♥ signature banners
I dont know how to do this, can you tell me how??
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-31-2018, 05:12 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-15-2018 09:00 AM by sinical.)(Edited by sinical.)
Reply: #22
it's all good now, no need to re-send it. here's your request.

[Image: 3cHkIW0.png]
Offline 03-31-2018, 05:20 AM (This reply was last modified: 03-31-2018 05:27 AM by Cooki3s_pl3as3.)(Edited by Cooki3s_pl3as3.)
Reply: #23
No, put an image in my signature is what im talking about

Nevermind i did it it, Thank you so so so so SO much it looks sooooo good thank youuuuu

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Offline 03-31-2018, 08:28 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-15-2018 09:01 AM by sinical.)(Edited by sinical.)
Reply: #24
uwu

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞
Offline 04-01-2018, 06:25 AM
Reply: #25
Do you still take request?

i honestly don't know if i want a ship banner or a quote banner there both so amazing. ummm can i request both if thats alright? if its a yes, for the quote banner i'll leave the wallpaper to you cause i rlly suck at picking things and so far your doing rlly good at the picking of wallpapers. but for the quote can i have "This is nothing compared to my inner pain" or "80% of me is sarcasm while the rest is hate for the human race"

and for the ship banner again leave the wallpaper to you but can i have davejohn on one side prob kissing and Rosejade on the other side cuddling or something, is it alright if i leave the pics to you as well?

if your not taking request rn then just like ignore all of this then.

[Image: pmaJnqF.png]
Some people have better things to do then listen to you whine.
[Image: SVLwBR0.png]
Offline 04-01-2018, 07:52 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-15-2018 09:01 AM by sinical.)(Edited by sinical.)
Reply: #26
of course i'll do both ! just send me the images you want (or i'll pick them myself if you don't have a preference, whichever floats your boat)

just real quick for the banner wallpapers, do you have a colour or pattern preference ? like, do you have a specific theme (solid colour, space, grid...) you want ? so is it okay if i pick the images for the two banners then ? (i'll give credit to the artists though).

also, i'm really glad you like my banners !! thank you very much starry ^^

Offline 04-01-2018, 08:48 AM
Reply: #27
(04-01-2018 07:52 AM)sinical Wrote:  of course i'll do both ! just send me the images you want (or i'll pick them myself if you don't have a preference, whichever floats your boat) ^^

just real quick for the banner wallpapers, do you have a colour or pattern preference ? like, do you have a specific theme (solid colour, space, grid...) you want ? so is it okay if i pick the images for the two banners then ? (i'll give credit to the artists though).

also, i'm really glad you like my banners !! thank you very much sr ^^

i dont rlly have a preferance for the images so its ok if you pick them. And for the wallpaper i guess mellow? for the ship banner like calm or something green or yellow i guess? idk just something mellow/calm aesthetic srry. and for the quote banner anything? i rlly have no preferance for the quote wallpaper.

Offline 04-01-2018, 01:20 PM (This reply was last modified: 09-15-2018 09:01 AM by sinical.)(Edited by sinical.)
Reply: #28
here they are, hope you like them and thanks for requesting !

credits
- wallpaper: i couldn't find the artist
- image: could't find the original artist

credits
- wallpaper:
- johndave image credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/355010383104314532/ (sorry i couldn't find the artist)
- rosejade image credit: http://jellyfreak.tumblr.com/
Offline 04-02-2018, 06:09 AM
Reply: #29
(04-01-2018 01:20 PM)sinical Wrote:  here they are, hope you like them and thanks for requesting !

credits
- wallpaper: i couldn't find the artist
- image: could't find the original artist

credits
- wallpaper:
- johndave image credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/355010383104314532/ (sorry i couldn't find the artist)
- rosejade image credit: http://jellyfreak.tumblr.com/
these are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! owo

x1(list)
x1
Offline 04-05-2018, 04:01 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-15-2018 09:02 AM by sinical.)(Edited by sinical.)
Reply: #30
RE: [requests are closed] ♥ signature banners
for anyone who wants to request a banner, just know that i turned off requests for reasons i will explain later.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)