Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[requests are closed] ♥ signature banners
Offline 12-23-2017, 12:19 PM (This reply was last modified: 09-21-2018 07:07 AM by sinical.)(Edited by sinical.)
Reply: #1
[requests are closed] ♥ signature banners
[Image: ZVqnHXk.png]

start date: 22.12.2018 | status: discontinued

hello and welcome to the signature banners memo, where i make banners
for free you can use as your signature! before you request one, please
note that there are four different styles of banners available.

click the spoilers below to get a glimpse of what each design looks
like as well as the rules for requesting.

this is pretty much it, if you have any doubts or questions, don't
hesitate to leave a comment.

to avoid unnecessary conflict, before choosing an image please make
surethat the original author authorises the use their artwork
(giving them credit would be nice if possible).

you may request more than one banner if you want and please credit
me if you use any of my banners.

thank you reading this and have a wonderful day.
Away 12-23-2017, 06:18 PM
Reply: #2
RE: [Requests Are Open] Signature Banners
Nice banners! Will it be alright if I had one please?

[Image: Vbd5t_NQ.png]

[Image: jv7y_SV7.png]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-24-2017, 12:38 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-14-2018 10:31 AM by sinical.)(Edited by sinical.)
Reply: #3
of course ^^
Find all replies by this user
Away 12-24-2017, 01:02 AM
Reply: #4
(12-24-2017 12:38 AM)sinical Wrote:  of course ^^

I think I'll have a shipping banner. Maybe either Crowbar x Snowman, Eggs x Biscuits or Itchy x Doze, Sawbuck x Cans?

Offline 12-24-2017, 04:17 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-14-2018 10:32 AM by sinical.)(Edited by sinical.)
Reply: #5
okay ! i'll gladly do all 4 ships if you would like. just link the wallpapers you want and some images of the characters (2 images per banner).
Away 12-24-2017, 04:57 AM
Reply: #6
(12-24-2017 04:17 AM)sinical Wrote:  okay ! i'll gladly do all 4 ships if you would like. just link the wallpapers you want and some images of the characters (2 images per banner).

Okay. I don't mind what backgrounds you use, as long as they're pink as it's my favourite color. I don't mind what images you use for them as long as they're not humanstuck. Also, I don't want to 'steal' artwork and I'm just worried that someone might go on to us. Hopefully, the artists won't mind.

I think I'll have one with Crowbar x Snowman and Eggs x Biscuits on one banner and Itchy x Doze and Sawbuck x Cans on another one

Offline 12-24-2017, 02:36 PM (This reply was last modified: 09-14-2018 10:34 AM by sinical.)(Edited by sinical.)
Reply: #7
(12-24-2017 04:57 AM)feltandmidnightcrewstuff Wrote:  
(12-24-2017 04:17 AM)sinical Wrote:  okay ! i'll gladly do all 4 ships if you would like. just link the wallpapers you want and some images of the characters (2 images per banner).

Okay. I don't mind what backgrounds you use, as long as they're pink as it's my favourite color. I don't mind what images you use for them as long as they're not humanstuck. Also, I don't want to 'steal' artwork and I'm just worried that someone might go on to us. Hopefully, the artists won't mind.

I think I'll have one with Crowbar x Snowman and Eggs x Biscuits on one banner and Itchy x Doze and Sawbuck x Cans on another one
all done, hope you like them !! thank you feltandmidnightcrewstuff for being my first request ^^

about “stealing” the images, don't worry. i always check beforehand whether or not the original author authorises the use of their artwork and i also give them credit.
Away 12-24-2017, 06:45 PM
Reply: #8
(12-24-2017 02:36 PM)sinical Wrote:  

all done, hope you like them !! thank you feltandmidnightcrewstuff for being my first request ^^

about 'stealing' the images, don't worry. i always check beforehand whether or not the original author authorises the use of their artwork (and i also give them credit).

Yes!!!!! Thank you XD I LOVE 'EM!!

Offline 12-26-2017, 11:38 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-14-2018 10:34 AM by sinical.)(Edited by sinical.)
Reply: #9
(12-24-2017 06:45 PM)feltandmidnightcrewstuff Wrote:  

about 'stealing' the images, don't worry. i always check beforehand whether or not the original author authorises the use of their artwork (and i also give them credit).

you're very welcome i'm so happy you liked them ! if you ever want another banner, requests are open
Away 12-26-2017, 07:13 PM
Reply: #10
(12-26-2017 11:38 AM)sinical Wrote:  
(12-24-2017 06:45 PM)feltandmidnightcrewstuff Wrote:  

you're very welcome i'm so happy you liked them ! if you ever want another banner, requests are open ^^

Okay, I'll do that eventually :)

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)