Reply: #1
{ looking for anyone }
[Image: oI9maGq.png]
“You can't study the darkness by flooding it with light”

contact; insightul#2424 on discord
{ homestuck } || { overwatch } || { south park } || { adventure zone }
{ canon } || { non-fandom } || { oc }

{my rules;}
1: i roleplay in paragraph style, so try to keep it to a minimum of four sentences per response! if you're having trouble with that at some point just let me know!
2: discuss some romantic things beforehand.
3: if you want to roleplay something nsfw, let me know. don't just go for it.
4: discuss the use of powers or anything that will cause injury beforehand. even if it's something as simple as grabbing someone to stop them.

{my interests;}
i prefer aus that have some aspect that's different from the normal world, as i've found that it helps things from getting boring. tell me if you have any ideas of your own, but some of my favorites are; zombie, post-apocalyptic, medieval, supernatural, and general fantasy.
though, i do have the hangup of preferring all of my rps to be human based. sorry to anyone that prefers to play as trolls :(

{my muses;}

“a stumble may prevent a fall”
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-22-2017, 11:51 AM
Reply: #2
RE: { looking for anyone }
i'll just bump this so it doesnt look old

“a stumble may prevent a fall”
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-26-2017, 09:10 PM
Reply: #3
RE: { looking for anyone }
Hey so I just saw this and if you wanna rp lemme know!

I usually type in paragraph style and I usually do 3-5 sentences (unless I'm feeling tired and I pass out midway)

Most of the time I do OCs, since I'm not used to canon characters. (OC x Canon bothers me a lot tbh...) but if you want me to rp as canons, here's some I think I can do (homestuck only since I don't really know the rest ^^")

Karkat, Rose, Jake, possibly Dave

For OCs, I can tell you some based on what you want to rp (ex: for zombie apocalypse i'd probably use human ocs without powers and such)

P.s sometimes I take a while to respond since I pick too many fights with my family, apologies in advance.
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)