Post Reply 
 
Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
monitor01.
Offline 12-22-2017, 08:49 AM
Reply: #11
RE: monitor01.
>Examine file B.

You recognize a glitch in the system. You have already examined file B, and thereby have no need to examine it again. You wonder - just for a moment - if the Administrator did something. Of course, the train of thought is quickly derailed by a sharp pain in the back of your head. You cannot think of that.

What do you do?

>Examine file A.
>Examine file C.
>Contact Administrator about Glitch.
>Exit [Go to 73's Room]
>Exit [Go to Argentum's Room]
>Enter Custom Command
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-22-2017, 09:12 AM
Reply: #12
RE: monitor01.
>Contact Administrator about Glitch.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-24-2017, 04:52 AM
Reply: #13
RE: monitor01.
>Contact Administrator about Glitch.

Your stomach twists itself into a knot. You know it's the right thing to do, but you also know what comes with reporting a glitch. Regardless, you can't disobey a direct order. With a heavy heart, you contact the Administrator.



You know you will be killed. It is imperative, however, that you are. Any malfunctions must be taken care of. That is the rule...

Your monitor beeps, a low rumble starting up from its central core. It appears you're getting a message...



Fear coils around the core of your being.

At the same time, you feel a surge of hope. You look to your monitors to see that Argentum's monitor has the image of the subject giving you a thumbs up.

What do you do?

>Exit [Go to Argentum's room]
>Exit [Go to room 45 as instructed]
>Enter Custom Command.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-24-2017, 05:44 AM
Reply: #14
RE: monitor01.
> Exit to Argentum's room

Let me.....Persuade you
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-24-2017, 06:24 AM
Reply: #15
RE: monitor01.
> Exit to Argentum's room

You realize that - in order to get a better grasp on your situation - you need to go to Argentum. You snag the file from your desk before getting up. You never know when you might need it. With the file in hand, you make your way out of your room for the first time.

As a child, you imagined the outside world as being just another set of monitors. Maybe it would be room after room with more and more cameras waiting to examine you in greater detail. You imagined a blue sky when you were five, a red one when you were seven, and no sky at all by the time you reached eight. Your orders override whatever fantasies you might have had about the outside world.

The area outside of your room extends into a long, narrow hallway, with at least twelve doors on either side, hardly spread out. You can't call the color of the walls by any familiar name. They are dull and faded, whatever original hue they once held now confined to oblivion. The doors are only separated by maybe an inch of space between them; the rooms inside, you think, must be dreadfully small.

Despite the length of the hallway, it is fully lit up by bars of white light extending down the ceiling.

You want to run down it as fast as you can and never look back. But, at the same time, you're afraid to move too fast. Something might see you.

Something not entirely there.

Something breathing down your neck.

What do you do?

> Run.
> Walk.
> Examine rooms.
> Enter Custom Command.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-24-2017, 06:34 AM
Reply: #16
RE: monitor01.
> Get to Argentum ASAP. But be careful and don't step into any obvious traps.

Dammit, I told all of you to stop using my account. We can't be friggin twelve and something people on a single thingy. Go make your own. o/) -GB
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-24-2017, 06:53 AM
Reply: #17
RE: monitor01.
> Get to Argentum ASAP. But be careful and don't step into any obvious traps.

You are afraid. You are afraid of this hallway, but you muster your courage and begin carefully making your way down. You cannot afford any mistakes and, as such, are careful about any traps. As you descend further, you see that most of the rooms are filled with monitors similar to yours. These monitors, however, lack any engineer or client at the side.

Did everyone abandon their posts?

You shake your head and continue towards the farthest door down. You aren't sure, but you feel as though that door will end up being Argentum's. Your common sense - what little of it you have - tells you that you are wrong about it.

When you get to the end of the hallway, however, you realize that the door only leads into another hallway. It is the only one that allows you to go somewhere else.

Behind you, you hear a faint rustle in the air.

You push through the door and run as fast as your legs will carry you, propelled by fear. This hallway is exactly like the other one, only the doors are further spaced apart. At the end of that hallway, there is another door. This one leads you into a hallway that goes east. You follow it down. The rustling gets louder.

Something is moving behind you.

Something very large.

What do you do?

> Run as fast as you can.
> Enter Custom Command.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-26-2017, 04:32 AM
Reply: #18
RE: monitor01.
> Run faster than you can, your life depends on it!

Let me.....Persuade you
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-27-2017, 03:28 AM
Reply: #19
RE: monitor01.
> Run faster than you can, your life depends on it!

You sprint. You don't have time to think about why, or what could possibly be chasing you. You need to run - to survive - for your own good. You take a sharp turn at the end of the hallway, and promptly slam into a door face first. There's a crack, followed by the warm sensation of blood flowing down from your nose. You slam your fist against the door once and only once -

It swings open, nearly knocking you down. A hand shoots out before you fall, hauling you into the room and slamming the door shut once you're inside.

Argentum stands in front of you. You realize how close you two are in an instant; He's pulled you close enough to where you can feel how calm his pulse is, contrasting the drumroll in your own veins.


You pull away before answering with a small nod. Argentum looks at the door, then back to you, grimacing. You've never seen him up close, but you can certainly say that the monitor's image didn't do him justice.

What do you do?

>Ask about what the hell was chasing you.
>Ask about why he pulled you in.
>Ask about how he can help you.
>Ask about where you are.
>Enter Custom Command.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-01-2018, 03:18 AM
Reply: #20
RE: monitor01.
>Ask about where you are.

[Image: dHjZkh9.png]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Board jump:


User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)