Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Extended Zodiac/God Tier Analysis
Offline 02-12-2018, 03:09 PM
Reply: #31
RE: Extended Zodiac/God Tier Analysis
(02-12-2018 11:08 AM)lonelyTroubadour Wrote:  thank ya! you're pretty good at this stuff
im glad! i love writing these lol

[Image: unknown.png]
Check out Sburblin, a written fanventure by yours truly!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-13-2018, 07:07 PM
Reply: #32
Heyo neat idea you've got here!
Just wondering if you could take a look at Caprio the Opaque! (Derse + Heart)

Also, if it's not too much trouble, would you be able to assign a god tier class to a Caprio? Np if I you can't, I'm cool with just analysis. Thanks in advance!
Offline 02-14-2018, 12:44 AM
Reply: #33
(02-13-2018 07:07 PM)KillerLimousine Wrote:  Heyo neat idea you've got here!
Just wondering if you could take a look at Caprio the Opaque! (Derse + Heart)

Also, if it's not too much trouble, would you be able to assign a god tier class to a Caprio? Np if I you can't, I'm cool with just analysis. Thanks in advance!

Oooh, alrighty.
Okay, let's see... Caprio, The Opaque, is the sign of Purple Blood + Derse + Heart.

What's interesting about the Extended Zodiac is that almost any combination of sign, dream moon, and aspect turns out to have a very nicely ironed pattern ironed out already, if you read between the lines.

Capricorns are naturally workaholics who will never stop pushing towards their goal. I believe this goes well with Derse's calculating, determined personalities. This has me believing that the Opaque would be quite an unstoppable force when it comes to handling important or even simply interesting tasks.

Now, as for their Aspect, here's where the title "Opaque" seems to come in. To be opaque is to be non-transparent / unable to be seen through. Identity, personality, and soul are quite important to the Heart-bound, and I believe the Opaque's natural purple-blood attitude would have them forge an identity for themselves that no one could truly understand. They know themselves better than anyone else, so their motivations and their aspirations are often enigmas to those around them.

The thing about the Caprio is that they're probably really hard to predict. Their values, their interests, and the tasks they manage all change with the wind. And as Heart players, they tend to take off metaphorical masks and have multiple sides to themselves that are revealed whenever they choose.

Now, as for a Class... I'm sorta unsure! The class of a god tier can dramatically change the abilities, ideals, and personality of a character depending on how you go about it... the class, strangely enough, tends to be the determining factor in which direction a character is taken.
In the end, it's really up to you. I think an active class like a Knight, Thief, or Witch would fit well into the general personality so far (these all essentially involve using Heart to the player's advantage, and I think the Opaque would be the type to do so), but there's a lot of possibilities. If you do end up thinking of a class you'd want to stick with, I can always analyze some for you, but it's hard to really derive a class from this information, because it heavily influences the true identity of the player.

I hope this helps!

Offline 02-14-2018, 02:06 AM
Reply: #34
Thanks a lot! Thank you for the analysis, it helps a lot for the character :)
I might return with a God Tier too lmao
Offline 02-14-2018, 05:17 AM
Reply: #35
(02-14-2018 02:06 AM)KillerLimousine Wrote:  Thanks a lot! Thank you for the analysis, it helps a lot for the character :)
I might return with a God Tier too lmao

ayyy im happy to analyze one of those for you too, im glad it helps!

Offline 02-14-2018, 08:59 AM
Reply: #36
Hello hello, I am back as (tentatively) promised with a request for a Witch of Heart please!
Offline 02-14-2018, 11:00 AM
Reply: #37
(02-14-2018 08:59 AM)KillerLimousine Wrote:  Hello hello, I am back as (tentatively) promised with a request for a Witch of Heart please!

Ah, a Witch of Heart! I've put plenty of thought into this one, since I have a fantroll with this classpect.
Let's see...

The Witch class is a manipulation class. They tend to be the type to bend the rules of their aspect in their favor. In a session, if they don't like how something works, they will make it work how they want to without hesitation.

And as for the Heart aspect, well, they generally tend to deal with personas, identity, and emotion-type things.

I think in the presence of a Witch of Heart everyone's core values are basically subject to change, no matter who they are. To clarify, the Witch of Heart could easily change people's emotions, values, and morals on a whim. They'd have a way of relating to people in a way that could make them trustworthy.
To put this concept in perspective, imagine two people in a heated argument that's bound to end in flames. Toss in a Witch of Heart, and they can easily get both to calm down. Or, if the Witch pleases, they can intensify the situation in order for both parties to be even angrier.

Bottom line is, the Witch of Heart would be able to change people's identities and actions in an instant. People who would normally be grumpy and sour might be a delightful friend when the Witch is around. A brave, confident person may become an anxious wreck around the Witch. It all depends, but I imagine that it would be a very intentional thing, unless they weren't conscious of their actions.

Now, in case you were planning on using the Purple + Derse + Heart combo for the Witch of Heart, here's a bit of a combined analysis.
The Opaque would likely be quite a wild card, changing their behaviors to their mood. This means that their ability to manipulate people might be used for a variety of reasons, since they can't seem to stick to one persona a lot of the time. They might use their skills for fun, for the good of a team or the bad, they might be malicious, innocent, and they might not be doing it on purpose at all. All that's for sure is, their fluxuating personality has something about it that manages to persuade people to drop everything and act some uncharacterized way.

In a Sburb session, their role would be quite a fun one for them. At their best, they use their abilities to create emotions and characteristics in their teammates to make them more productive... if the Witch of Heart is effective enough, there might not be a whole lot of long-lasting conflict within the session at all, really. But, a less effective or antagonistic one would likely use their powers to create conflict or chaos at their will. Such is the struggle of a Witch... to avoid using their abilities too recklessly. The Witch of Heart has a lot of power at their fingertips, even before god tiering, due to their natural place of esteem, and the probably high regard they have from their teammates.

I hope this helps your character some more!

Offline 02-14-2018, 12:47 PM
Reply: #38
Yes thanks so much! I've definitely decided on Witch now uvu
Keep up the good work!
x1(list)
x1

Board jump: