Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Extended Zodiac/God Tier Analysis
Offline 01-27-2018, 03:39 AM
Reply: #21
RE: Extended Zodiac/God Tier Analysis
(01-27-2018 01:33 AM)misfortunateScribe Wrote:  Oooh could I get you to do Virnius for me please??

Sure!
Okay, so, Virnius is Jade + Prospit + Hope. The Prospit + Hope combo is a very good one: any sign with this combination is bound to be determined and optimistic. They have good hearts and altruistic motivations, and they won’t hesitate to help others in need. They’re generally quite friendly and generous, but naive and perhaps a little too trusting for their own good.
Now, the characteristics of Jade bloods lead me to believe that the Fierce would be determined to be there for their friends. They see someone in need and their natural fussiness and particular nature may lead them to insist on helping that person’s situation become perfect. This can be very helpful, but at times this might get frustrating, as the Fierce may meddle when they are not needed. And as a Prospit dreamer, they might not recognize that this can be problematic.
Now, Jade bloods can get pretty intense. You know you’re in for a rough time when they believe enough is enough. This is especially true for the Fierce, if you ask me. It’s hard to get under their skin, as they’re optimistic and keep a cool head under stress and pressure. But one of the things that really boils their blood is seeing injustice… seeing someone being taken advantage of, or abused, or just treated harshly in general. Their protective nature ensures that they’ll try their damned hardest to make sure their friends feel safe. I believe the Fierce is the epitome of determined protectiveness. They might be kind and easy going most of the time, but those who know them know not to mess with the Fierce’s friends unless they have a death wish.
That said, they are definitely quite calm people, despite their passionate side. A lot of the time, they’re calm, warm, loyal people. They might need to learn to set boundaries for themselves, but they’re very agreeable and easy to get along with by nature.
Hope this helps!

[Image: unknown.png]
Check out Sburblin, a written fanventure by yours truly!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-27-2018, 12:49 PM
Reply: #22
thanks so much! it was really helpful
Offline 01-27-2018, 11:35 PM
Reply: #23
These are really cool! I read your analysis for Tauro (my extended zodiac sign) and it was spot-on in my book.
Is it possible to get an analysis for Caprigo/The Lacuna? Thank you!

[Image: SatisfiedAdmirableCaracal-max-1mb.gif]
Faunastuck
thanks starlitEnchantress for the sprite!
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 01-28-2018, 02:27 AM
Reply: #24
(01-27-2018 11:35 PM)derangedDragonite Wrote:  These are really cool! I read your analysis for Tauro (my extended zodiac sign) and it was spot-on in my book.
Is it possible to get an analysis for Caprigo/The Lacuna? Thank you!

Oooh, this one's pretty interesting.
Alright, so...
The Lacuna has the characteristics of Purple bloods + Prospit + Space.
I believe that Purple-bloods are the wild cards of the 12 colors. They have a lot of details that make them pretty unpredictable. But one thing's for sure, they're naturally inclined to be determined and stubborn.
This clashes with the Space-bound's natural "wait-and-see" attitude. But I think it still works.

I feel like the Lacuna would get naturally drawn to things, and stick with them until something proves it to be false or pointless, in a sense. I can see them being the type to have a huge assignment coming up. They work really hard on it, but manage to get a failing grade. Despite this, they aren't all that disappointed... they just go "Welp, I'll just try harder next time," and be totally chill about the whole thing. This could also be the result of the Prospit dreamer's optimism and adaptability.

This attitude might be one of the main driving factors of their personality in general. They work towards everything; social situations, assignments, personal projects, hell, they might even try their hardest to help their friends out. But in the end, it's a toss-up whether they fail or succeed, and either way, they recognize their results and make a clearheaded decision that they're either on the right track or need to change something. That said, they tend to just lightly keep it in mind when they try something new, rather than planning it out, going through the motions through sheer improv, not to say they don't try to steer themselves in the right direction.

Now, they might be a bit strange. I believe that the reactiveness and naivety of Prospit dreamers combined with the dry, fatalist humor of Purple bloods could lead to a minor inability to read social cues. They may have trouble giving their opinions when needed, or they might make bold statements when it isn't helpful. They might make really terrible comments at bad times. And even if they recognize this, they might not have the will to change their behavior, due to the stubborn attitudes of Purple bloods and the natural "go-with-the-flow" attitudes of the Space-bound.
However, they make up with this for their flat, down-to-earth honesty. They won't sugarcoat the truth... however, their optimism and naturally relaxed attitudes will help them give good advice, that's realistic, yet more on the positive side, helping their peers cope with tough issues at times.

In the end, the Lacuna is sort of an oddball, but generally pretty adaptable and relaxed. They devote themselves to their goals and aspirations, but make sure not to let the outcome discourage them. They're honest and reliable, although if you're sensitive, you might want to be careful.

Hope this helped!

Offline 02-10-2018, 07:08 AM
Reply: #25
could ya please do a analysis for aquapia/the eccentric?

[Image: zmVCw0o.png]
roses are red landdwellers are gross why did you leave me fef what did i do?
[Image: WsfijIm.png]
Offline 02-10-2018, 07:51 AM
Reply: #26
(02-10-2018 07:08 AM)lonelyTroubadour Wrote:  could ya please do a analysis for aquapia/the eccentric?

Sure!

So, The Eccentric has the sign of Aquarius + Derse + Light.

Judging by the characteristics of your average violet-blooded troll, I can safely say that the Eccentric would have the hipster lifestyle down to a science.
The Derse + Light combo, to me, signifies a tendency to always be working towards an understanding of the truth, to constantly be on the search for knowledge, and to never be satisfied… there’s no such thing as “knowing enough”. As a result, I believe the Aquarius would have a very odd way of viewing things. Perhaps they study subjects that the average person may avoid.

I believe that since an eccentric person is one that is odd or peculiar, this gives this particular person a bit of a strange flair. I think the Eccentric is knowledgeable and has a general understanding of the world around them and how it works (and is still learning more every day), but thanks to the rebellious attitudes of the Derse dreamer, combined with the strange and often preverse ideas of the Violet blood, would somewhat intentionally act out of the ordinary as a statement against conformity. Due to how much they know about some various subjects, they feel inclined to make a statement- to be out of the ordinary.

Not only do I believe that the Eccentric would be peculiar in their ways of going about their learning and their behaviors, but they’d be inexplicably efficient as well. Despite their odd ways of handling tasks, they’re definitely capable enough to understand how to find their own way of succeeding. And, since Light is also connected to the concepts of luck and fortune, as portrayed by Vriska regularly, it’s possible that the Eccentric would be lucky to an almost fantastical extent.

That said, the Eccentric could possibly be sort of a pain. Violet bloods can be sort of short-tempered when their ideas are not valued enough. The strange ways of the Eccentric can lead to them being hard to take seriously, I imagine, and unfortunately this may not sit right with them. This characteristic in combination with Derse’s obsession with building a persona for themselves can easily cause them to take things way harder when it comes to someone disagreeing with them.

However, all-in-all I believe the Eccentric would be very good at what they do, and very knowledgeable in their passions. They might seem rather oddballish, but they are no joke- their strange way of doing things leads to them being even more unpredictable, clever, and successful. You can expect a fun time when doing something with them, but just make sure to take their ideas seriously.

I hope this helps! lol ive been hoping for another classpect analysis thing to pop up

Offline 02-10-2018, 09:00 AM
Reply: #27
ayy np man, thanks for anslysis it was pretty helpful!! (:

Offline 02-12-2018, 09:47 AM
Reply: #28
ooh i got another one. whadda about a bard of light, what's your take on that?

Offline 02-12-2018, 10:54 AM
Reply: #29
(02-12-2018 09:47 AM)lonelyTroubadour Wrote:  ooh i got another one. whadda about a bard of light, what's your take on that?

Oh, a God Tier! Haven't got any classpects so far. Alright then...

Bards are a passive destruction class. They invite destruction of their aspect, and through their aspect. They often have laid-back or possibly avoidant personalities.

Light is the aspect of knowledge and luck. Those bound to this aspect are known for often bending the rules and being quite knowledgeable in many ways. Their counterpart is Void, an aspect that rules the concepts of mystery and the unknown.

Now, Princes and Bards both tend to ghost their opposite aspect in a way, as part of their role is to destroy their own aspect as well as destroy through it.
This means that the Bard of Light would use knowledge and luck to invite destruction into their session, and then act as a Void player to destroy knowledge and luck.

Now, with Princes, this tends to be a lot more simple and straightforward. They directly impact their aspect and use their aspect to eliminate. However, the role of a Bard is to allow destruction into situations.

I believe that a Bard of Light would subtly cast doubt and confusion into the minds of those around them. They're a smart person, no doubt... they can challenge opinions and ideas with ease. I can see them being the type to listen in on a heated debate and just randomly say something that causes both parties to start doubting their own ideas.
They use their vast knowledge and luck to leave room for ambiguity in the minds of those around them.

Personality-wise, I think the Bard of Light would have a very strange thought pattern. Though they are definitely clever, they probably spout good ideas and wisdom without even thinking about it. When asked about how they came up with said ideas, they'd probably shrug and have no idea where they got it from.
They wouldn't care much to learn and actively understand things. They would pick up ideas and knowledge just by going through the motions without any care about what they're doing or where their mindsets came from.

As Void players and Bards are often the most avoidant, ambiguous people, and since the Bard of Light would mimic a Void player in that sense, I believe they would be extremely mysterious. They wouldn't try to be, necessarily... but their minds are an utter enigma to those around them.

In a Sburb session, a good Bard of Light would cast doubt on important clues and information that could be false or strange. They would be able to tell the truth from a lie easily, but wouldn't interfere unless their assistance is needed. However, a less helpful Bard of Light may use their abilities to make their fellow players unsure of the world around them and generally make things even more confusing.

I hope this helps!

Offline 02-12-2018, 11:08 AM
Reply: #30
thank ya! you're pretty good at this stuff

x1(list)
x1

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)