Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Extended Zodiac/God Tier Analysis
Offline 12-16-2017, 04:59 PM
Reply: #11
RE: Extended Zodiac/God Tier Analysis
(12-16-2017 09:53 AM)deadboners Wrote:  Liga, please? Love the work you're doing!

Oooh, Liga. Derse + Space + Libra/Teal. As a Cerulean Derse + Space player (Scorga) I'm pretty interested in this one!

So, the first thing I did was look up Liga's title, the "Dogged". Doggedness is "having or showing tenacity and grim persistence." This particular title leaves me to believe that the Liga would be determined in their Aspect, or Space in this case. When they start a project, they WILL finish it. They might not have all the details planned out (Space players tend to live in the moment) but they'll carry out a process to the very end.

For some reason, the charming, social factors of Teal signs mixed with the creation factors of Space lead me to believe that the Dogged would make very appealing creations of any kind. When they draw a picture, or write a story, or make a song, or anything like that, something about it might be generally alluring despite the amount of work put into it. They're likely very good at whatever hobby they might take up in their spare time. But as Derse dreamers, they may be skeptical of their strengths, and could pass off compliments as pity rather than genuine kindness. Despite this struggle, they remain devoted to whatever they truly enjoy, staying true to their passions.

Now, the Derse + Space combo might be a little tricky for them. Derse players tend to be a little more concerned with the past and future, but Space players tend to live in the present. I think it's possible that the Dogged might fear the possibilities of failure or dislike remembering the past, but simply can't help themselves, so they try to have a bittersweet combination: Just stay in the lines, and it'll turn out okay. They're naturally determined to do their best, too, so that could mean that they're a little fussy over their creations, and their habits and current conditions, wanting everything to go well so that they don't have to face the future. This could mean that a big challenge they'd overcome is to go with the flow and breathe a little... if something isn't perfect, then sometimes you just gotta learn from it and deal with it.

All in all, the Dogged could be a very talented person, with a natural charm and likeability about them and the things they say, do, and create. They might need to learn to breathe a little and value themselves just as much as the people they surround themselves with.

Hope this helps!

[Image: unknown.png]
Check out Sburblin, a written fanventure by yours truly!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-17-2017, 12:40 AM
Reply: #12
could u do pilo :DD that would be super cool!!
Offline 12-17-2017, 01:21 AM (This reply was last modified: 12-17-2017 01:22 AM by freeMiliu_2K01.)(Edited by freeMiliu_2K01.)
Reply: #13
May I ask you do one for either Tauro (The Withdrawn) or Taurpia (The Asthete) please? :)

Tauro
Taurpia

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh
OC count: 91 (and counting)

[Image: oTCvtnR.png]
MY AU (Under Rewrites)

I RP with OC's only :)
Offline 12-17-2017, 01:33 AM
Reply: #14
(12-17-2017 12:40 AM)klonopin Wrote:  could u do pilo :DD that would be super cool!!

Ooooh! Pilo's the sign of my fuschia blood fantroll, nice!
I believe that the Spirited would be a bit of a wild card. The thing about Fuschia-bloods are that they're somewhat confusing to those around them at times. Extended Zodiac states:
"Possessing a strong imagination, they have an otherworldly quality to them that draws others in. Often, it has more to do with what they don't tell you than what they do, giving them an air of mystery that would more than likely perplex a Fuchsia sign if you told them about it. They aren't usually trying to be alluring-they're just lost in thought."
I believe that the Spirited would have a very quirky and unique persona that many people don't really understand. A conflicting theme with Fuschias and Heart players is that, while Fuschias tend to be a little unaware of their more mysterious or oddballish tendencies, Heart players actively try to build identities for themselves, and know themselves well. Perhaps this is the Spirited's challenge: to become more aware of who they are. On the other hand, they might be a little TOO concerned with their image, and in that case their challenge might be to allow themselves to simply be, without having to force themselves to be someone they aren't.

Chances are, they are unbelievably sensitive people. They're very feeling. They'd likely be the first to help comfort a friend. They might be easy to offend or hurt. This is due to a combination of:
1) Fuschias tend to be emotional and sensitive.
2) Heart players tend to focus on themselves quite a bit.
3) Prospit dreamers likely have an optimism that could lead to them seeing themselves in a fragile, but positive light. This means though they might be happy with who they are, one insult could break it in a second, or even just a misunderstanding with a grumpy friend.

I could also see Pilos occasionally becoming extremely self-aware, overthinking comments from friends. These misunderstandings could lead to them becoming quite sad or confused if they think about it too much.

All that being said, I believe that the Pilo would be a very comforting friend to have by your side. They're likely very sensitive and would always be there to help you when you're feeling down. They'd have a charming, quirky attitudes that would attract friends easily. They just need to learn themselves a little better, and get a little more secure. Once that's all said and done, they'd be unbelievably creative, kind people.

also thx for helping me develop my fantroll a little more lol

So, I'll be gone for most of today. I'll be with family, so if I'm slower to answer, please bear with me! BUT, keep sending your requests! I'll get to them ASAP.

Offline 12-17-2017, 07:33 AM
Reply: #15
Please do Tauro..I got this when I took the quiz and well..I was kinda in awe?? Curiosity??

But please do Tauro.

[Image: hgylp.png]
Taurus|Female-Genderfluid|Slyph of Rage|20|Prospit
[Image: ieNSZ6A.jpg]
Offline 12-17-2017, 08:50 AM (This reply was last modified: 12-17-2017 07:40 PM by Dilmec.)(Edited by Dilmec.)
Reply: #16
(12-17-2017 01:21 AM)freeMiliu_2K01 Wrote:  May I ask you do one for either Tauro (The Withdrawn) or Taurpia (The Asthete) please? :)

Tauro
Taurpia
Timid Wrote:Please do Tauro..I got this when I took the quiz and well..I was kinda in awe?? Curiosity??

But please do Tauro.
Okay, so, as I got two requests for Tauro, let's address that one first:

Tauro is Bronze + Derse + Heart. Right off the bat, I feel like the Withdrawn has spent quite a long time developing a persona for themselves. For some reason, the Pessimism of Derse mixed with the shy, reserved behavior that Bronze bloods tend to express leads me to believe that the Withdrawn (as the name implies) actively tries to remain shy and avoidant at times. Perhaps they're more intraverted for whatever reason. There's a whole spectrum of possibilities for their reasoning for this choice, and very few know what it is. They let only a select few into their inner circle. But once you're in, you can expect the Withdrawn to care immensely about you. Maybe clingy, or maybe the Withdrawn just really feels a connection with you.

I believe the Withdrawn would often choose their loved ones wisely, and only befriending people they truly connect with, in general. They might like animals for this reason, as Bronze bloods tend to; the comfort that animals may bring to them provide true companionship that the Withdrawn's peers might not bring. But that's just a possibility.

The Withdrawn might need a lot of validation from those who they put their trust in, as Derse dreamers tend to be a little insecure. I imagine the Withdrawn would need a whooole lot of attention, attention that they might not always allow themselves to obtain.

I also believe that the Tauro sign would be very passionate about certain things, and step out of their shell quite a bit when something that they really care about is attacked or targeted. They might be very protective for this reason; protective of themselves, protective of those around them, protective of their beliefs, etc.

All in all, I think the Withdrawn's challenge would come in the form of being able to really put themselves out there. They have a wonderful personality, but they value their own safety more than anything, and they make sure that only the right people get to know them.

basically protect them at all costs

Offline 12-17-2017, 07:27 PM
Reply: #17
And now for Taurpia, Bronze + Light + Derse.

I think that Taurpia would seek to understand things more than the average Light player would. For some reason, the Derse skepticism mixed with Bronze's reserved personalities lead me to believe that they'd look for knowledge in passive, but effective ways. I think they'd be naturally inquisitive, always having something on their mind. I believe they'd sort of fear being left in the dark about information, therefore making them actively search for knowledge in order to avoid being confused or uncertain. Bronze bloods long for security, after all, and Derse Dreamers are always looking for something more.

I think they'd naturally have a tendency to try and bend the rules a little bit (Derse and Light share these qualities in a few ways). Perhaps they desire to make a big difference in the things that they care most about, trying to educate themselves on it as much as they can, so that way they can someday reach expertise and make change in what they love most. This could be a big challenge for them; their aspirations lead to some conflict with their shy personas.

Speaking of their shyness, I think that their peers would be surprised to find out how bright they truly are. It's like a revelation, as Taurpia's various hobbies and knowledge would be kept mostly to themselves most of the time.

I think the Aesthete's challenge would be to overcome their passive attitudes, and make a big difference in their own worlds (in a metaphorical sense), and make it big in whatever they take an interest in. They're devoted, clever, and always working towards something, regardless of how stacked the odds may be against them.

Hope this was helpful! Sorry it took so long.

Offline 12-20-2017, 05:40 AM
Reply: #18
bump

Offline 01-22-2018, 04:16 PM
Reply: #19
oh i forgot all about this memo, lol
if anyone else has any suggestions for Extended Zodiac or God Tier analyses, let me know!

Offline 01-27-2018, 01:33 AM
Reply: #20
Oooh could I get you to do Virnius for me please??

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)