Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Extended Zodiac/God Tier Analysis
Offline 12-14-2017, 10:28 AM
Reply: #1
Extended Zodiac/God Tier Analysis
So, since the Extended Zodiac, I've been sorta reevaluating some of the canon god tiers, now that the true definitions of the aspects are different than what some people may expect. Along with characteristics of blood colors and dream moons. Since there's now a more set-in-stone system going on, I thought: Why not do some zodiac and/or god tier analysis? Send me some signs or classpects and I'll try to analyze them!

this is how you start one of these, right

[Image: unknown.png]
Check out Sburblin, a written fanventure by yours truly!
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-14-2017, 10:49 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Extended Zodiac/God Tier Analysis
hello. if possible, could you do an analysis on sagigo (the sign of creator) ? ^^

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-14-2017, 11:31 AM (This reply was last modified: 12-14-2017 11:41 AM by Dilmec.)(Edited by Dilmec.)
Reply: #3
(12-14-2017 10:49 AM)sinical Wrote:  hello. if possible, could you do an analysis on sagigo (the sign of creator) ? ^^

Sure thing!

So, Sagigo is Indigo + Prospit + Space. Right off the bat, this sign seems to be grounded in optimism, and going with the flow in a couple of ways.
"Indigo Signs are the enthusiasts of the sign classes. Friendly and cheerful, their optimism is contagious. Being around a well-adjusted Indigo Sign is always a good time."

"Marked by a flexible optimism, the personalities of Prospit Dreamers are reactive and intuitive. They naturally exist in the present, rather than look to the future or obsess over the past."

"Those bound to the aspect of Space are, as the name suggests, concerned with the big picture. They are patient, masters of the art of 'wait-and-see'..."
So right off the bat, the 3 areas of this sign seem to be matched in heaven!

I think the Creator would move through the motions rather quickly. They would be innovators and creators, but would never dwell on one project for too long. It's possible that the Creator could be very efficient when it comes to making new things, finishing projects quickly and easily. On the other hand they might have trouble committing to projects, getting bored of new things easily, and moving on to the next trend in a blink. They could also have issues creating quality work due to a bit of recklessness that shows itself in both Sagittarius signs and Space players.

I feel like as Indigos can be quite introspective, the Creator might be highly self-aware, but remain positive and flexible in different situations. Their struggle might come in their inability to truly take a moment to take a good long look at themselves and actively try to change the less desirable parts of who they are in a display of naivety that most indigos and Prospit dreamers share, along with a display of carelessness that indigos and Space players can often have.

In conclusion, the Creator would be creative and intuitive to the bone. They're masters of going with their gut and letting the world play out around them. Optimistic, intuitive, but a bit naive at times. They might need to try and learn how to be more aware of their surroundings, and themselves, but once they do, they'd be a great example of innovation and enthusiastic instinct.

Hope this helped!

x1(list)
x1
Offline 12-15-2017, 03:15 AM
Reply: #4
(12-14-2017 11:31 AM)Dilmec Wrote:  
(12-14-2017 10:49 AM)sinical Wrote:  hello. if possible, could you do an analysis on sagigo (the sign of creator) ? ^^

Sure thing!

So, Sagigo is Indigo + Prospit + Space. Right off the bat, this sign seems to be grounded in optimism, and going with the flow in a couple of ways.
"Indigo Signs are the enthusiasts of the sign classes. Friendly and cheerful, their optimism is contagious. Being around a well-adjusted Indigo Sign is always a good time."

"Marked by a flexible optimism, the personalities of Prospit Dreamers are reactive and intuitive. They naturally exist in the present, rather than look to the future or obsess over the past."

"Those bound to the aspect of Space are, as the name suggests, concerned with the big picture. They are patient, masters of the art of 'wait-and-see'..."
So right off the bat, the 3 areas of this sign seem to be matched in heaven!

I think the Creator would move through the motions rather quickly. They would be innovators and creators, but would never dwell on one project for too long. It's possible that the Creator could be very efficient when it comes to making new things, finishing projects quickly and easily. On the other hand they might have trouble committing to projects, getting bored of new things easily, and moving on to the next trend in a blink. They could also have issues creating quality work due to a bit of recklessness that shows itself in both Sagittarius signs and Space players.

I feel like as Indigos can be quite introspective, the Creator might be highly self-aware, but remain positive and flexible in different situations. Their struggle might come in their inability to truly take a moment to take a good long look at themselves and actively try to change the less desirable parts of who they are in a display of naivety that most indigos and Prospit dreamers share, along with a display of carelessness that indigos and Space players can often have.

In conclusion, the Creator would be creative and intuitive to the bone. They're masters of going with their gut and letting the world play out around them. Optimistic, intuitive, but a bit naive at times. They might need to try and learn how to be more aware of their surroundings, and themselves, but once they do, they'd be a great example of innovation and enthusiastic instinct.

Hope this helped!
oh this is cool. i guess i can see myself as a sagigo (optimistic yet naive). thank you !

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞
Offline 12-15-2017, 04:38 PM
Reply: #5
first off, good work ur doin here. second itd be p neat if u could do arsci?? its not my sign personally but i may or may not be making a fantroll and wanna know what his personality might be ouo

[Image: 2NktRQH]
just strollin' along.
{credit}
Offline 12-15-2017, 05:18 PM
Reply: #6
(12-15-2017 04:38 PM)artstetic Wrote:  first off, good work ur doin here. second itd be p neat if u could do arsci?? its not my sign personally but i may or may not be making a fantroll and wanna know what his personality might be ouo

Of course!
The Life aspect has always been a little difficult for me to pin down, but I think it matches well with the Rust signs, and Prospit dreamers in a sense. As the character's title of "The Medic" implies, the adventurous nature of rust bloods mixed with Life's concern with the physical and mental wellbeing of those around them, would indeed be quite a big help to their peers. I could imagine them knowing a ton about first aid, and would use it often when on some sort of crazy journey. Maybe they'd coddle their friends when they notice scratches and cuts? Anyway, back to the actual sign and not my little headcanons:

I think these three parts of Arsci all involve a sense of energetic-type people, if that makes sense. Prospit dreamers are optimistic go-getters, Rustbloods are natural adventurers who seek out excitement, and Life-bound people are concerned with progress and improving things and people. So the Medic would naturally encourage those around them to take on new challenges often, but always be there to help them along the way when they fall.

I feel like the Medic would often forget to consider their friends' feelings, which could be their main downfall. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean apathy, but suppose they would mistakenly see their friends' reluctance to take on certain tasks as flaws, that need to be corrected. After all:
"At their worst, the Life-bound are passive aggressive, and pushy-they're certain they know best."
Not to mention:
"[Rustbloods] have incredibly high expectations... If someone doesn't live up to these, they may deem them not worth their time."

Something else they might have to overcome is naivety, something that a lot of Prospit dreamers can have. In the Medic's case, it might come in their high expectations in people, or possibly how they might dive recklessly into situations that just build them up for disappointment.

All in all, the Medic would probably need to learn to lower their expectations a bit, or at least try to understand other points of view a little bit better. But in the end, they would make for a great friend, who would always be there to support those around them when the time is right.

tl;dr: just the ultimate soccer mom friend imo
Hope this helped you out! I'm really curious to see what you come up with here.

Offline 12-15-2017, 07:54 PM
Reply: #7
Oh shit, this looks pretty neat.

Can you do Gempia?

Dammit, I told all of you to stop using my account. We can't be friggin twelve and something people on a single thingy. Go make your own. o/) -GB
Offline 12-16-2017, 12:44 AM
Reply: #8
Oh this looks neat, do you think you can do my sign Gemsces would be hella appreciated.

[Image: pmaJnqF.png]
Some people have better things to do then listen to you whine.
[Image: SVLwBR0.png]
Offline 12-16-2017, 01:17 AM (This reply was last modified: 12-16-2017 01:41 AM by Dilmec.)(Edited by Dilmec.)
Reply: #9
(12-15-2017 07:54 PM)headphonesOutsider Wrote:  Oh shit, this looks pretty neat.

Can you do Gempia?

Had to do a quick search, lol. Gempia, sign of the PERSPICACIOUS, is Gold blood + Derse + Light.
Okay, so something about this is already perfect.
"Gold Signs are the reigning geniuses of the sign class spectrum, and chances are they know it.
So basically, Light is the perfect aspect for them, if you ask me!
So, I think would be a natural skeptic. This comes partially from Derse's "distinct and restless skepticism," but also the general point of the Light aspect is to seek information (plus the definition of perscpicacious is 'having a ready insight into and understanding of things.').

I believe Gempias would argue just to argue, you know? Maybe they just do it for fun, or maybe they generally feel the need to seek the truth; when someone else says something that they feel is fishy, they'd be all over it, ready to argue someone down, possibly because of the knowledge that both they, and the other person will gain. The natural pessimism that Derse players hold might be their downfall; ironically, although this sign would seek the truth and nothing but the truth, sometimes they might look over the truth, or be unable to really take new knowledge as the truth. Here's the best way I can put it: If someone told them an utterly ridiculous life hack that actually worked and would be REALLY HELPFUL, Gempias would likely ignore it or perhaps even scoff on it, but then try it themselves and realize that they were wrong.

Because of these traits, Gempias would be true Jacks of All Trades, as golden bloods usually are. They would gain new information about new topics and probably obtain new skills easily.

The main thing Gempias may have to overcome is their inability to sometimes accept things for what they are. They'd have to learn that sometimes they just can't re-validate knowledge. At times they'd have to just deal. That said, Gempias is proooobably a genius. They're likely rather reliable for a quick fact or some clarification, they argue really well and reveal truths and knowledge with ease.

There you go!

(12-16-2017 12:44 AM)Starry Wrote:  Oh this looks neat, do you think you can do my sign Gemsces would be hella appreciated.
Two Geminis in a row, sweet! Alright, let's see.
Right off the bat, the Life aspect is about growth and healing in a sense, and the betterment of people and things. I think The Prudent would be quite grounded in their beliefs. They know what's best, and they almost never faulter in their advice or help. I believe they'd be really knowledgeable about how people think, act, and feel, and especially how they grow.

Now, as a Derse dreamer, the Prudent would struggle with overanalyzing, in a sense. Yellow bloods are extremely clever, and this combined with the skeptic Derse Dreamers could mean that they often worry about the growth of their friends. Those who they connect with may have a major mom friend on their hands (if it wasn't clear yet, I always associate lifebounds with mom friends for some reason lol). Perhaps the Prudent was really worried about those around them, always wanting them to do well. Or maybe, when they see someone doing something unhealthy in some way, they take the opportunity to explain to them alllll the reasons why their behavior or habits aren't the way to go.

This leads to me believing the Prudent would be a little overanxious about their loved ones, or clingy, in a sense (something that I might note that I feel backs this idea up is that the definition of Prudent is "acting with or showing care and thought for the future", which also goes well with Derse's inability to live in the present). Or, alternatively, they might be somewhat manipulative, as "[Golden bloods] can talk circles around most people, and they aren't afraid to use their intelligence to manipulate others to get what they want." Maybe they're really good at convincing their friends that something with their habits or behavior is a problem. It's possible that their information could be incorrect, but would completely convince the others that they need to make a serious change.

The Prudent's main struggle could be to make sure that their help is truly helpful. They need to be there for those around them, and use their knowledge to always be able to support those around them and help to get them where they need to be. But they're remarkably reliable friends who are always there to provide you with the tools and facts you need to get you where you need to be.

Thanks for requesting, guys, this is a really fun pastime

x1(list)
x1
Offline 12-16-2017, 09:53 AM
Reply: #10
Liga, please? Love the work you're doing!

My name is Emily and I like asinine clowns and shitposts.
x

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)