Post Reply 
 
Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
subtlestuck
Offline 12-06-2017, 11:31 PM
Reply: #1
subtlestuck
A young troll stands... somewhere. He's not paying attention to his surroundings at the moment. No matter where he is right now, though, today just so happens to be his wriggling day. Though it was 7 sweeps ago that he was given life, only today will he be given a name.

What will the name of this young troll be?
   
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-06-2017, 11:38 PM
Reply: #2
RE: subtlestuck
==> BLIND MCGEE

[Image: lurking_License.jpg]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-07-2017, 01:46 AM
Reply: #3
RE: subtlestuck
==> BLIND MCGEE

X Try again, shitweasel.

Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-07-2017, 02:43 AM
Reply: #4
RE: subtlestuck
==> Ok ok, Dansel Bangex sounds better, right?

[Image: lurking_License.jpg]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-07-2017, 03:03 AM
Reply: #5
RE: subtlestuck
"==> Ok ok, Dansel Bangex sounds better, right?"

That does sound better, but it is not your name! You decide to give us a hint. You tell us your name starts with an R. You realize this isn't a very helpful hint, but if it was, then we'd never have any fun, would we?
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-07-2017, 03:24 AM
Reply: #6
RE: subtlestuck
==> ...Raspin Ronald?

[Image: lurking_License.jpg]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-07-2017, 03:39 AM
Reply: #7
RE: subtlestuck
"==> ...Raspin Ronald?"

Yes, very clever. The most clever. What clever authors you have, you think. Wait, you thought that? Yeah, you did, and you're thinking this now. What? Quit screwing with the narrative.

Try again?
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-07-2017, 03:48 AM
Reply: #8
RE: subtlestuck
==> Ok fine, the heck is his name then?

[Image: lurking_License.jpg]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-07-2017, 04:14 AM (This reply was last modified: 12-07-2017 04:18 AM by legendaryFartmaster.)(Edited by legendaryFartmaster.)
Reply: #9
RE: subtlestuck
"==> Ok fine, the heck is his name then?"

Enter name: REVIIN INANIS

   

Finally.

Your name is REVIIN INANIS. Today, as was mentioned, is your WRIGGLING DAY. You are seven sweeps old today. You don't know where you're currently standing, seeing as you are VERY NEARSIGHTED and your hair COVERS YOUR EYES NEARLY COMPLETELY. You don't mind, though. Your hearing is very sharp. This helps you when you PLAY the VIOLIN, which you do often. You also enjoy VIDEO GAMES, POLITICAL SUBTERFUGE, and coming up with OVERLY COMPLEX PLANS for THE INEVITABLE FALL OF SOCIETY. Your trollian handle is corvidianDraconis and you 'ar3 v3ry car3ful to mak3 sur3 you hav3 plausibl3 d3niability wh3n you talk.'

What will you do?
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-07-2017, 04:17 AM
Reply: #10
RE: subtlestuck
==> REVIIN: Look around room.

[Image: lurking_License.jpg]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Board jump:


User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)