Post Reply 
 
Freshness Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sburblin: A Written Fanventure
Offline 12-07-2017, 10:33 AM (This reply was last modified: 12-07-2017 10:34 AM by Dilmec.)(Edited by Dilmec.)
Reply: #11
RE: Sburblin: A Written Fanventure
> Alex: Answer message
Alright. All 3 of your friends already have their copies... so they'll be getting it started. Now you need to focus on getting inside! Which way will you go?

[Image: unknown.png]
Check out Sburblin, a written fanventure by yours truly!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-10-2017, 10:35 PM
Reply: #12
RE: Sburblin: A Written Fanventure
> Sneak into living room

why do i go to school
thx starlitEnchantress for the talksprite(s)!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-11-2017, 03:53 AM (This reply was last modified: 12-11-2017 04:02 AM by Dilmec.)(Edited by Dilmec.)
Reply: #13
RE: Sburblin: A Written Fanventure
> Alex: Sneak into living room.
You notice your Pop hurrying upstairs, and then your dog, pacing through the living room. Uh-oh. He's on Guard Dog mode. The best route is through the living room, and you're really hoping you can get Griffin to help you out... but in order to do that, you're gonna have to try and calm him down.
You creep in, and the dog immediately begins to advance on you like you're a criminal on the attack. Looks like there's no other option...
STRIFE!
GOAL: Either get Griffin to calm down, or Escape the Living Room!

ALEX - TURN 1:
Alex > AGGRESS < The Gerf Ligorifer Shotgun > Griffin
Call Him Off
Shoot the gun in the air to frighten your dog!

Griffin > ABSTAIN
Intruder Alert
Start barking at Alex! The bullets don't scare you!


ALEX'S SYLLADEX
Ligorifer Shotgun, Jellie Bellies, Whip, Headphones, Spider-Man Toy
What do you do?

[Image: unknown.png]
Check out Sburblin, a written fanventure by yours truly!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-12-2017, 10:01 AM
Reply: #14
RE: Sburblin: A Written Fanventure
> Use the Jellie Bellies!

Let me.....Persuade you
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-12-2017, 12:10 PM
Reply: #15
RE: Sburblin: A Written Fanventure
GRIFFIN - TURN 1:
Griffin > ASSAULT > Alex
Love Bites (So Do I)
Bite Alex!

Alex > ADMONISH > Griffin
Who Let The Dog Out?
Scold your dog!

ALEX - TURN 2
Alex > ALLURE < Jellie Bellies > Griffin
Have A Treat
Offer the dog some Jellie Bellies!

Griffin > ABJURE < Jellie Bellies > Alex
Out of the Doghouse
Snack on the Jelly Beans. Mmmm.

Now's your chance! If you reward your dog some more, maybe he'll join your Party, and help you out with getting that gift from Pop. What will you do?

[Image: unknown.png]
Check out Sburblin, a written fanventure by yours truly!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-12-2017, 12:21 PM
Reply: #16
RE: Sburblin: A Written Fanventure
> Give the dog more beans!

Let me.....Persuade you
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-12-2017, 12:44 PM
Reply: #17
RE: Sburblin: A Written Fanventure
GRIFFIN - TURN 2
Griffin is currently finishing up the beans! He cannot take his turn.

ALEX - TURN 3
Alex > ACCLAIM > Griffin
Who's A Good Boy?
Give the dog some more treats, and praise him for being a good dog! Such a good boy.

Griffin > ADMIRE > Alex
Man's Best Friend
Okay... you can't fight your master. Even if your other master instructed you to.

WINNER: ALEX!!
CONGRATS!
> You climbed 4 rungs on your Echeladder!
> You reached rung: Sicknasty Colonel!
> Griffin has joined your party!

=>
Awwww. Your dog may be the best guard dog ever, but he's also the best boy in the galaxy. Now... back to business. You instruct Griffin to follow you, and you go towards the stairs. Time to grab that present of yours...

With your faithful pup by your side, you spot your Pop in the kitchen preparing a cake... and your present is on the top of the cupboards! Look at that beautifully wrapped red box, topped with a golden ribbon. Wonderful.

What do you do?
[Silent route, trying to sneak the present down?]
[Extravagant route, challenging Pop for the gift?]

[Image: unknown.png]
Check out Sburblin, a written fanventure by yours truly!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-13-2017, 08:30 AM
Reply: #18
RE: Sburblin: A Written Fanventure
> Silent route, try to sneak down that present!

Let me.....Persuade you
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-14-2017, 10:09 AM
Reply: #19
RE: Sburblin: A Written Fanventure
> Silent Route

Okay... there's no getting around that father of yours without some sort of distraction. Fortunately, you've got some options.
Your Pop is an enthusiast when it comes to small gadgets and little machines, and toys. In the vicinity, you can see a remote control drone, and a claw. Maybe you could use that to get it down.
But first, you need a good distraction. Maybe your dog can help you with that. A couple dog toys are strewn about.
What will you do?

[Image: unknown.png]
Check out Sburblin, a written fanventure by yours truly!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-15-2017, 08:24 AM
Reply: #20
RE: Sburblin: A Written Fanventure
> Throw a super squeaky dog toy into the sink.

Let me.....Persuade you
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Board jump:


User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)