Post Reply 
 
Freshness Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sburblin: A Written Fanventure
Offline 02-10-2018, 09:18 AM
Reply: #91
RE: Sburblin: A Written Fanventure
> Head with the consorts

Ő̞̚H̛̯̲̅ͤ͂ ̮̎ͤͦ̈́̎ͣ͌S͏̶͕͙͛ͮ̇͌̄͟H̴̲̭ͪ̑ͥͧ̉͝Ĩ̋́͠T͓͌ Tͨ͘͢Ḥ̵̵̜̑̔ͫ͒̋ͧĒ̖̟R̼̳͔͛̃̄̏̋͡҉E ̳̪ͯ̀̽̎̆̈G̜͙̭̋ͅO̜̦̦̤͗̔͢͠E͐S ̖̞̭̏̆T͚H҉̘͌ͯͅẸ̣ ̨̈́͊̌ͦĠ̨̹́͡LI̸̳̼͇̱̓̒ͭ̉Ṱ̥͔ͩ͒̚Ć̛̛̪̼ͩ͑̋ͯH̓ͮE͈ͣ͛͗͐ͥ͝S͌͐͜
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-12-2018, 02:54 AM
Reply: #92
RE: Sburblin: A Written Fanventure
> Head with the consorts.

You suppose you should probably make more progress on your quest thing. Now that you've earned the favor of your residents, they seem to have some understanding of how crucial this game apparently is. The crowd of iguanas seems to be frantically swarming you, and they start to push you in the direction of... a large building. Larger than the rest, in fact. How peculiar... you assume that whatever's in this place will be fairly important to your journey in some way.

> Be someone else.
CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER!
> Ruby Valence?
> Lena Russo?
> Leon Castro?

[Image: unknown.png]
Check out Sburblin, a written fanventure by yours truly!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-12-2018, 03:49 AM
Reply: #93
RE: Sburblin: A Written Fanventure
> choose ruby valence

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-12-2018, 07:47 AM
Reply: #94
RE: Sburblin: A Written Fanventure
> You are now RUBY.

What have you been up to?
Avoiding your Land, that's what.
Creepy, out of the ordinary things are usually your forte, but for whatever reason, this is just... horrible.
The sky is an abnormal shade of purple, and all you can make out in the air are silhouettes of distant mannequin heads. From what you can tell, everything in the environment outside creates a looming shadow that gives you the heebie-jeebies. And there's... a lot of plastic. Like, everything that would be natural seems plastic. Probably due to the mannequins.

You... you desperately need someone else to come and assist you. You figure your friends are busy...

> Ruby, notice Relirouter notification.

Leon has entered the Land of Waste and Ramps.
Oh! Leon's in the game... Lena and Alex would likely be eager to make progress, but Leon has always been a bit more leisurely. He always seems ready to lend a hand... perhaps you can find a way to see him? Or maybe he's up to something else. You don't want to intrude...
What will you do?
[Ask Leon to come to your Land?]
[Stop by Leon's land?]
[Allow him to explore, and do something else?]

[Image: unknown.png]
Check out Sburblin, a written fanventure by yours truly!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-12-2018, 08:38 AM
Reply: #95
RE: Sburblin: A Written Fanventure
> ask leon to come to your land

[Image: zmVCw0o.png]
roses are red landdwellers are gross why did you leave me fef what did i do?
[Image: WsfijIm.png]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-12-2018, 11:37 AM
Reply: #96
RE: Sburblin: A Written Fanventure
> Ask Leon to come to your land.

You go to your computer and... Oh? What's this? Seems like you've received a message from someone unknown. You choose to avoid it at first, considering that there's a lot of strange questions that could arrive from opening it... questions you don't care to answer right now.
For now, you begin to message your friend.
At that point, he simply ceased answering. You really hope he isn't ignoring you... but he wouldn't do that. The two of you are close friends!
Anyway... that someone else is still messaging you... this is so bizarre. You thought everyone other than the 4 of you were dead! Kind of. At least, dead until you beat the game. Anyway, everyone other than the 4 of you are supposed to be temporarily dead!
You can think of so many more appealing things to do than face this strange messenger...
Do you:
[Answer the message?]
[Ignore the message and do something better?]

[Image: unknown.png]
Check out Sburblin, a written fanventure by yours truly!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-12-2018, 11:43 AM
Reply: #97
RE: Sburblin: A Written Fanventure
> answer the message with maximum SASS

[Image: zmVCw0o.png]
roses are red landdwellers are gross why did you leave me fef what did i do?
[Image: WsfijIm.png]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-12-2018, 01:12 PM (This reply was last modified: 02-13-2018 03:35 PM by Dilmec.)(Edited by Dilmec.)
Reply: #98
RE: Sburblin: A Written Fanventure
> Answer the message with MAXIMUM SASS.

Right. You're going to show this person who's boss... You mean business! This game is no joke!

What the hell...
Are you expected to believe this? This has to be a prank from one of your friends, or something... you don't feel like putting up with nonsense.
You go downstairs, and... Woah...! A new machine has appeared in your living room. Your furniture is toppled in every which way to make space for the new item. It seems to be some sort of... platform?
There's a screen attached, too, and it seems to have some information for you...

You read it...

This is your Transportalizer. If you want to go to a different Land, type in its name, and you will appear there. Be cautious.
You tap the screen, and a text space appears for you to type it in.
Now, you could change your mind and drop by Leon's place, but... you wonder if his "transportalizer" is set up yet. What do you do?

[Transport to Leon's land?]
[Tell him to install a transportalizer and come over?]
[Go back to talking to that... weird person for more answers?]

[Image: unknown.png]
Check out Sburblin, a written fanventure by yours truly!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-12-2018, 01:48 PM
Reply: #99
RE: Sburblin: A Written Fanventure
>go back with talkin to that weirdo

[Image: zmVCw0o.png]
roses are red landdwellers are gross why did you leave me fef what did i do?
[Image: WsfijIm.png]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-13-2018, 01:52 AM
Reply: #100
RE: Sburblin: A Written Fanventure
==> Transport to Leon's land. You're land is making you slightly...uncomfortable.

Ő̞̚H̛̯̲̅ͤ͂ ̮̎ͤͦ̈́̎ͣ͌S͏̶͕͙͛ͮ̇͌̄͟H̴̲̭ͪ̑ͥͧ̉͝Ĩ̋́͠T͓͌ Tͨ͘͢Ḥ̵̵̜̑̔ͫ͒̋ͧĒ̖̟R̼̳͔͛̃̄̏̋͡҉E ̳̪ͯ̀̽̎̆̈G̜͙̭̋ͅO̜̦̦̤͗̔͢͠E͐S ̖̞̭̏̆T͚H҉̘͌ͯͅẸ̣ ̨̈́͊̌ͦĠ̨̹́͡LI̸̳̼͇̱̓̒ͭ̉Ṱ̥͔ͩ͒̚Ć̛̛̪̼ͩ͑̋ͯH̓ͮE͈ͣ͛͗͐ͥ͝S͌͐͜
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Board jump:


User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)