Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to make polls
Offline 12-02-2017, 07:43 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-14-2018 08:57 AM by sinical.)(Edited by sinical.)
Reply: #1
how to make polls
so i wanted to create a poll, but i don't know how to. it seems that there isn't a proper command you can type in like you do to format pesterlogs, paragraphs and whatnot.

thank you in advance !

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-02-2017, 09:57 AM
Reply: #2
RE: How To Make Polls?
scroll down when creating a new post and select the make a poll option~

[Image: OjE9Mmq.gif]

*sprites by Kettlecom @tumblr *
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-03-2017, 09:00 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-14-2018 08:58 AM by sinical.)(Edited by sinical.)
Reply: #3
i clicked the “i want to make a poll option” box but it didn’t seem to work (it just looks like a regular memo). should i attach something ? because it says:

“Poll:
Optionally you may attach a poll to this memo.”

Offline 12-03-2017, 09:07 AM
Reply: #4
that is a bit peculiar...... it seems like parp is acting very very strange , i think the best bet is to just mess around with it? i'll update you if i find a better way to do it hhhh.

[Image: OjE9Mmq.gif]

*sprites by Kettlecom @tumblr *
Offline 12-05-2017, 10:26 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-14-2018 08:58 AM by sinical.)(Edited by sinical.)
Reply: #5
oh okay then, guess i'll just see what i can do in the meantime. thank you very much for your help uwu

Offline 01-25-2018, 12:25 PM (This reply was last modified: 01-25-2018 12:26 PM by LostRefrain.)(Edited by LostRefrain.)
Reply: #6
This memo might help - but after you click the "I want a poll" option (as well as how many options you'd like), hit "open memo" and it'll give you the pole edit page. Sorry If i'm misunderstanding the problem!

soft edit because christ I replied to this two months late, sorry for the (probably) irrelevant reply

[Image: PRo9SZp.png]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 01-25-2018, 12:57 PM (This reply was last modified: 09-14-2018 08:59 AM by sinical.)(Edited by sinical.)
Reply: #7
oh it worked, thank you very much !

turns out i wasn't filling out the memo with information, i would jump straight to the "i want a poll" option. by the way, when i clicked the "open memo" option, it actually opened the memo.

thanks again !

Offline 01-25-2018, 01:41 PM (This reply was last modified: 01-25-2018 01:42 PM by LostRefrain.)(Edited by LostRefrain.)
Reply: #8
You know - I just tried that a bit ago and noticed the same thing. It still let me mess with the poll, but it also posted the memo beforehand. I don't think it did that before...but it has been like two years since I last attempted to make a real memo with a poll attached, ahah.

Sorry about that, but glad I could help a little (late) :v

[Image: PRo9SZp.png]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)