Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
May I have my username changed? If so, what's the process?
Offline 11-30-2017, 02:39 PM
Reply: #1
May I have my username changed? If so, what's the process?
Before my yearlong absence, I wanted to change my username as well but, fell off the face of PARP shortly before questioning how to do so-

I'd love to navigate away from my ship-specific username 'EriGam_SinDere' and shift to my more common internet handle 'S1ND3R3'

I would be deeply appreciative for any help regarding changing my handle. Many pleases and thank yous in advance~

[Image: OjE9Mmq.gif]

*sprites by Kettlecom @tumblr *
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Online 11-30-2017, 03:13 PM
Reply: #2
RE: May I have my username changed? If so, what's the process?
(11-30-2017 02:39 PM)EriGam_SinDere Wrote:  Before my yearlong absence, I wanted to change my username as well but, fell off the face of PARP shortly before questioning how to do so-

I'd love to navigate away from my ship-specific username 'EriGam_SinDere' and shift to my more common internet handle 'S1ND3R3'

I would be deeply appreciative for any help regarding changing my handle. Many pleases and thank yous in advance~

Unfortunately, I think you're out of luck.

I don't know this for a 100% fact but since the whole mod incidence and the forums shutting down, I don't... Really think we have mods here anymore? And they are/were the only ones able to change your username. Your best bet is making a new account if you can be bothered going through that process.

Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-01-2017, 03:13 AM
Reply: #3
RE: May I have my username changed? If so, what's the process?
(11-30-2017 03:13 PM)Alienoid Wrote:  
(11-30-2017 02:39 PM)EriGam_SinDere Wrote:  Before my yearlong absence, I wanted to change my username as well but, fell off the face of PARP shortly before questioning how to do so-

Unfortunately, I think you're out of luck.

I don't know this for a 100% fact but since the whole mod incidence and the forums shutting down, I don't... Really think we have mods here anymore? And they are/were the only ones able to change your username. Your best bet is making a new account if you can be bothered going through that process.

heck, what a pity... Idk maybe it's just a sign i have to live with my initial username. Thank you for the information thouh~

[Image: OjE9Mmq.gif]

*sprites by Kettlecom @tumblr *
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)