Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Extended Zodiac, Huh?
Offline 11-30-2017, 09:49 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-14-2018 08:27 AM by sinical.)(Edited by sinical.)
Reply: #11
RE: Extended Zodiac, Huh?
here’s what i got (sagipio = indigo sign + prospit + light)

[Image: sign_09_14.png]

to be honest i was surprised by the fact that i got light. i truly thought i was space but oh well, still cool nonetheless.

edit: ok ok i retook it and i got this (sagira = indigo sign + prospit + mind)

[Image: sign_09_15.png]

[Image: VCp3Vx7.gif]

❝ all your flaws and i still think you are perfect ❞
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-30-2017, 10:24 AM
Reply: #12
I got GEMSCES
i was a bit surprised that i got derse and life but reading there descriptions i knew they were me.
[Image: sign_03_04.png]

[Image: pmaJnqF.png]
Some people have better things to do then listen to you whine.
[Image: SVLwBR0.png]
x1(list)
x1
Offline 11-30-2017, 12:33 PM
Reply: #13
I don't understand why Prospit and Derse are no longer locked when it comes to the Space & Time aspects.
I mean, I can when it comes to a quiz, just for fairness's sake.... But it just seems odd to me.
Offline 11-30-2017, 01:19 PM
Reply: #14
(11-30-2017 12:33 PM)pickedPocket Wrote:  I don't understand why Prospit and Derse are no longer locked when it comes to the Space & Time aspects.
I mean, I can when it comes to a quiz, just for fairness's sake.... But it just seems odd to me.

I'm no expert but I'm 99% sure that that's the sole reason why. Just because it's a quiz. Keep in mind, SGRUB doesn't exist yet, and won't for what will probably be a while.

Offline 12-03-2017, 10:37 AM
Reply: #15
[Image: sign_06_22.png]

And this is the symbol that I've been given. Jade, Derse, Void.

Somewhat interesting. Also I can't help but feel like the symbol means something in Korean. Probably looks Korean but I can't tell.

MS: Ciao~ My name is Antonio Mars Copernicus. You can can just call me "Tony" though, for short. How's your day been coming along?
Offline 12-03-2017, 04:18 PM
Reply: #16
[Image: sign_08_15.png]

So I guess I'm a Space player? I guess that makes some sense, they tend to live in the moment. The thing that really stuck out to me was "...they just choose their battles wisely, understanding that sometimes you have to let something burn to the ground in order to build it back better and stronger than before."
Something about this resonates with me, lol.

[Image: unknown.png]
Check out Sburblin, a written fanventure by yours truly!
Offline 12-04-2017, 04:55 PM
Reply: #17
I'm a:
Canpia||Derse Dreamer||Light Aspect

[Image: DPrf0TXUMAAUtqY.png]

[Image: OjE9Mmq.gif]

*sprites by Kettlecom @tumblr *
Offline 12-04-2017, 10:33 PM
Reply: #18
I'm speculating he could be a Page of Rage. Let's face it, no one at WhatPumpkin Studios, not even Hussie himself could resist that perfect rhyme.

Also called Doodlana.

[Image: j39rr4q]
Fact: Space does not exist.
Offline 12-05-2017, 05:25 AM
Reply: #19
(12-04-2017 10:33 PM)Gamizle Makarizzle Wrote:  I'm speculating he could be a Page of Rage. Let's face it, no one at WhatPumpkin Studios, not even Hussie himself could resist that perfect rhyme.

Oh, yeah, totally, nobody's suspecting that he isn't a Page. Everyone and their grandmother's screaming 'PAGE, PAGE, PAGE,' all kinda circling around a pentagram in the woods. It's kinda creepy but oh well, they're not bugging anyone.

Offline 12-05-2017, 11:41 AM
Reply: #20
(12-05-2017 05:25 AM)Alienoid Wrote:  
(12-04-2017 10:33 PM)Gamizle Makarizzle Wrote:  I'm speculating he could be a Page of Rage. Let's face it, no one at WhatPumpkin Studios, not even Hussie himself could resist that perfect rhyme.

Oh, yeah, totally, nobody's suspecting that he isn't a Page. Everyone and their grandmother's screaming 'PAGE, PAGE, PAGE,' all kinda circling around a pentagram in the woods. It's kinda creepy but oh well, they're not bugging anyone.

Inb4 there's literally no God Tiering in the games and all of these speculations are for naught.

Also called Doodlana.

[Image: j39rr4q]
Fact: Space does not exist.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)