Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Extended Zodiac, Huh?
Offline 11-28-2017, 06:38 PM
Reply: #1
Extended Zodiac, Huh?
For those who aren't aware, the Hiveswap team recently revealed what is essentially Homestuck's Pottermore: an extended (I'm talking 288) sign library, and a quiz that reveals your dream moon and aspect to determine your 'True Sign'.

The Extended Zodiac.

I'm... Honestly surprised that more people haven't mentioned it at this point, so hey, I might as well be the first.

For those curious of mine:
[Image: sign_05_23.png]

Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-29-2017, 01:25 AM (This reply was last modified: 11-29-2017 01:30 AM by enthusiasticLinguist.)(Edited by enthusiasticLinguist.)
Reply: #2
RE: Extended Zodiac, Huh?
It's indeed surprising that nobody talked about that!
The extended zodiac is quite awesome ^v^
Also, we now know Xefros' and Dammek's moons and aspects :)

I personally am a Licen (Dersite / Blood hero).
If I had used my sun sign, I would have been a Scorcen, but since the birth sign corresponds to social classes in Homestuck and Hiveswap, I chose to use my Rising (Libra), which in astrology represents your social mask, rather than the sun signs which represents personal energy / motives.
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-29-2017, 02:30 AM
Reply: #3
Pipia for me! (Dersite/Light). Light was a little surprising, honestly, I've only ever gotten Doom before, but far be it for me to argue. All I'm saying is I'm pleased. And also delighted that we know for sure that Cancers are meant to have a lime symbol. Cool as heck.
Offline 11-29-2017, 11:59 AM
Reply: #4
ayy i got arga

[Image: sign_01_08.png]

honestly these are super interesting and who knows maybe someone will take on the daring task of making a fantroll for all 288.
thatd be.. oof thatd be interesting

[Image: 2tQlkLJ]

"so uh, space is pretty cool."
Offline 11-29-2017, 10:59 PM
Reply: #5
I got TAURIES

[Image: sign_02_14.png]

Pretty neat

[Image: c2e62f3f57.gif]

First attempt at gif + digital art (yes its paint who cares)
Offline 11-30-2017, 12:47 AM (This reply was last modified: 11-30-2017 01:02 AM by freeMiliu_2K01.)(Edited by freeMiliu_2K01.)
Reply: #6
Back for a bit to mention that apparently Lime Blood!Karkat theory is indeed right all along, cool!

Also may or may not be Tauries as well? Not sure since after reading those official classpect descriptions I am now starting to lean more into Heart. Gonna retake it just in case ;)

EDIT: Took the quiz a couple of times already and kept getting Taurpia. Surprised I wasn't a Time player for most of my tries, welp, it is Hussie's official quiz lol.

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh
OC count: 91 (and counting)

[Image: oTCvtnR.png]
MY AU (Under Rewrites)

I RP with OC's only :)
Offline 11-30-2017, 01:00 AM
Reply: #7
im still life and prospit all the way,, what
I got Cansci :]
[Image: sign_04_05.png]

[Image: 232432_by_ekura123-dbx56md.png]
photoshopping at midnight strikes again
thx starlitEnchantress for the talksprite(s)!
Offline 11-30-2017, 01:45 AM
Reply: #8
I got this one

[Image: sign_05_21.png]

[Image: Vbd5t_NQ.png]

[Image: jv7y_SV7.png]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 11-30-2017, 03:27 AM
Reply: #9
Y'all.

The most interesting thing is that Xefros is a Rage player. RAGE PLAYER. For Dammek, Blood fits, definitely, but I'm currently extremely curious about the Rage thing.

Also, mine's Sagigo (Prospit + Space).

[Image: j39rr4q]
Fact: Space does not exist.
List of characters I rp is on my profile page!
x1(list)
Offline 11-30-2017, 05:40 AM
Reply: #10
(11-30-2017 03:27 AM)Gamizle Makarizzle Wrote:  Y'all.

The most interesting thing is that Xefros is a Rage player. RAGE PLAYER. For Dammek, Blood fits, definitely, but I'm currently extremely curious about the Rage thing.

Also, mine's Sagigo (Prospit + Space).

There were two interesting little sentences that seem to make everything click together for me:
Quote:[...]they would tear down a system just to destabilize it if, by their reckoning, it is built on faulty premises.

Quote:Often the Rage-bound prefer anarchy to any of the alternate forms of civilization, which they believe to be riddled with lies and foolishness and obedient masses.

Let's not forget something very important about Xefros. He's meek and he's humble and he's described as 'kind of pathetic' (which, how dare you if you do), but he's also rebelling. He's a part of a mastermind's scheme to uprise against the heiress, and no matter what, any lowblood that intentionally rebels with a passion (knowing Dammek, he could have been roped into this nonconsensually, but considering how he talks about the rebellion itself, I'm willing to believe that he does legitimately feel passion towards it) is fucking bold. He's got potential to be a really powerful Rage player, let's see how his arc goes.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)