Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
??? timaeusTestified [?TT] AT ?:?? opened memo in board: Depressing Doomedguy Hangout
Group TagsCanon OC S
Offline 11-22-2017, 07:49 AM (This reply was last modified: 11-22-2017 07:51 AM by legendaryFartmaster.)(Edited by legendaryFartmaster.)
Reply: #1
??? timaeusTestified [?TT] AT ?:?? opened memo in board: Depressing Doomedguy Hangout
?TT: Yo.
?TT: Anyone out there?
?TT: Is this even reaching any servers anymore?
?TT: Well.
?TT: If anyone's reading this, we fucked up. Everyone else died, and I'm stuck, the only one who managed god-tiering in a doomed timeline.
?TT: So, yeah.
?TT: Just hoping maybe someone'll get this. I'm bored as hell.
?TT: Maybe some especially generous horrorterror'll take pity on me and give me a few moments of human contact before I go on to face my eternity alone in poofy pink pants.
?TT: Or alien contact. Hell, I'd take dead people over this. All the dream bubbles are gone.
?TT: I haven't slept in... I think it's been at least a month by now?
?TT: Not that it made a difference when I did bother trying.

?TT: Sigh.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-22-2017, 07:01 PM
Reply: #2
RE: timaeusTestified [?TT] AT ?:?? opened memo in board: Depressing Doomedguy Hangout
?TG: wow um
?TG: jeez seeign a memo opende by soem domed versin of my frind is prty scary lol
?TG: just knowign that the smiplest lil slip up could send everyoen itno a rabit hole of deth and blodshed is
?TG: creepy
?TG: *simplest
?TG: *everyone
?TG: u get th point
?TG: waht happned anyway???

[Image: sburb.png]
Check out Sburblin, a written fanventure by yours truly!
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-23-2017, 01:21 AM
Reply: #3
Reply to: Depressing Doomedguy Hangout
?TT: Honestly, I'm not entirely sure. It's all sort of blurry.
?TT: Jane didn't enter the medium on time, Hal malfunctioned and all my programs he had access to started shitting themselves, Jake died "heroically" saving my oblivious ass from some falling rocks.
?TT: Basically, everything went to shit in the worst way possible.
?TT: You just sort of disappeared. I have no idea what happened there. I assumed it was some sort of voidy thing. But you were gone.
?TT: I guess I fucked up. I was supposed to be the one to get Jane in and I got distracted.
?TT: I guess this is my karmic retribution.
Offline 11-28-2017, 02:30 AM
Reply: #4
timaeusTestified[?TT]AT?:??opened memo in board: Depressing Doomedguy Hangout
GildroyCoxcomb [GC] AT?:?? responded to the memo
?GC: hey man that sounds like it sucks
?GC: almost makes me feel better about what happened over here.
?GC: normally I would make fun of you for not being strong enough to save your session or something like that
?GC: but that kind of stuff doesn't seem to bring me the kind of joy it once did.
?GC: so instead i will ask the one thing on my mind, and hope that you can give a better answer than i can come up with
?GC: now what?
Offline 11-28-2017, 03:08 AM (This reply was last modified: 11-28-2017 11:30 PM by legendaryFartmaster.)(Edited by legendaryFartmaster.)
Reply: #5
RE:???timaeusTestified[?TT]AT ?:?? opened memo in board: Depressing Doomedguy Hangout
?TT: Honestly, I'm not sure.
?TT: Maybe I'll go terrorize some remote star system and get someone to kill me.
?TT: Maybe I'll just start breaking shit and see how long it takes for reality to crack.
?TT: Maybe go chat up some giant tentacled nightmare being just for shits 'n giggles.
?TT: Any suggestions?
Offline 11-28-2017, 07:48 AM
Reply: #6
RE: ??? timaeusTestified [?TT] AT ?:?? opened memo in board: Depressing Doomedguy Hangout
GC: nah, mostly, since i have learned i am not the wisest man in paradox space(nor even in my session)
GC: ya, i know it took me way to long to put that one together
GC: anyways, i was kinda thinking maybe i could find someone wiser than me
GC: to maybe help me figure out how to maybe give back some of this hope i stole from my team so long ago?
GC: if my team were still around, most of them could help me out, Moz could have just sent me back in time so i could stop young me from doing what i did
GC: tom could have fixed this, he always knew what he was doing, he would have just found a way to let space destroy it'self, in just the right way to let the right things happen, but not the wrong things
GC: heck even Alie, as much as i hated her, would have found a way to free herself from the flow of time somehow, find a way to free me from the laws of physics, or something.
GC: but i screwed them all over, they are all dead because of me, i guess i could do some of the things that you mentioned, but with all the timeline bullshit, while this feels like the most probable outcome, i refuse to believe it's the best, i also refuse to believe that there is nothing left for me to do than just curl up and die.
GC: i screwed up, it is now my responsibility to make sure that this is not the alpha timeline
GC: but then again, how could a thief of hope possibly help out his team
Offline 11-28-2017, 12:30 PM (This reply was last modified: 11-28-2017 12:31 PM by XenmusHykrus.)(Edited by XenmusHykrus.)
Reply: #7
ChaoticDungeoneer [CD] joined the memo at ??:??
CD: Dude y0ur sessi0n w0uld have been a greater chance at being a g00d fruit-bearing session
CD: whereas mine was...
CD: ...
CD: Let's call it a 1/4.0 x 10100.
CD: My sprite called it a "Shattered Sessi0n", which meant my sessi0n was easily accessible but uninteractible with, as well as having 0ur g0d-tiers essentially switched.
CD: S0 basically we were fucked, discarded, fucked again, thr0wn into the compact0r, and swept int0 the recyclastati0n.

there have been thousands to walk upon our planet.
We haven't been awake to see them.

people I can maybe/definitely/probs do: john, dave, karkat, Eridan
Offline 11-28-2017, 11:29 PM
Reply: #8
RE:???timaeusTestified[?TT] AT?:?? opened memo in board: Depressing Doomedguy Hangout
?TT: Wow. Holy shit.
?TT: I knew doomed sessions were common, but this is ridiculous.
?TT: Paradox space either has an incredibly shitty sense of humor, or universe frogs are really terrible at reproducing.
?TT: As for how a Thief of Hope would be helpful to their team, I guess it'd depend on who you were deciding to steal hope from.
?TT: You could potentially steal Hope from your enemies instead of crippling your own teammates, for one.
?TT: That wouldn't be your only option, though- the Hope aspect also represents raw belief. You could steal unhelpful beliefs from your friends or yourself, like if everyone believed they were gonna die and decided to give up and not do anything.
?TT: You'd steal their belief in the inevitability of their failure, restoring their hope, if not their Hope, if that makes sense.
?TT: Sounds kind of ironic to me, actually. By stealing their Hope, you'd be restoring their hope.
?TT: Or maybe I'm babbling about shit I don't actually know anything about. That's also a possibility.
Offline 12-01-2017, 01:22 PM
Reply: #9
RE: ??? timaeusTestified [?TT] AT ?:?? opened memo in board: Depressing Doomedguy Hangout

GC:ya, i'm actualy not surprised, you send out a message saying people in doomed timelines respond, and we will, i'd reckon there are hundreds of timelines out there, so it is no surprise when at least three of them are doomed
GC: anyways, i could see my powers being helpful, if there were anyone left to steal hope from
GC: while i could see ways that all my teammates could have changed the past,
GC: although that is relative, as shy girl would have already changed the past while it was still the present, as she could have foreseen a timeline with this much void,
GC: anyways, i guess one thing i could try to do is to steal past me's hope of a few key things i did
GC: maybe steal my hope of trying to face my denizen so early, although i doubt i could stop past me, as i would have just stolen more hope from those i didn't care about at the time
GC: i'l keep thinking about this, but in the meantime, let's talk about you, is there anything you could do to change past events?
Offline 12-03-2017, 03:37 AM
Reply: #10
RE:???timaeusTestified[?TT]AT ?:?? opened memo in board: Depressing Doomedguy Hangout
?TT: Unfortunately, probably not.
?TT: Our session never had a time player. We were supposed to wait for the players of a different session to come fix our shit, according to the gods.
?TT: For the record, I hate saying that phrase.
?TT: Anyway, I don't know if there really is a way for me to change anything in this timeline. I think a Prince of Heart may be the most useless thing for me to be in this situation.
?TT: What am I gonna do, splinter myself some more?
?TT: Shove little bits of Dirk Strider under the fingernails of paradox space as a final fuck-you?
?TT: Maybe if I shatter myself enough times I can shatter reality and un-fuck-up everything, somehow.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)