Soulmate AU
Demonstuck
Whodunnit
Gemstuck?
Wingstuck
Bloodswap
Barstuck
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
What do you want?
Offline 11-20-2017, 06:27 AM (This reply was last modified: 11-20-2017 06:50 AM by Starry.)(Edited by Starry.)
Reply: #1
What do you want?
Is this the right category?????
Hey everyone! it's nice to meet you all. i considering on making a few of these chats or just one of them.SO VOTE NOW! also im pretty sure i'll need help with the chat making it look pretty and eyecatching and rules and shits, so if anything i would really appreciate help when i make them.

Soulmate AU - Soulmate au with tattoo's of the soulmates first words on their skin or the "everything is black and white but then i met you and now i can see colors" au still haven't decided.

Barstuck - "We met in a bar and suddenly we hit it off and now we're a couple" the "what happens in a bar stays in a bar" au. basically the settings in a bar and no one leaves.

Demonstuck - The good old demonstuck who gets tired of this? Anyway, demonstuck I'm pretty sure we all know what it is, do i really have to explain it?

Whodunnitstuck - ALL YEAH! Whodunnitstuck gods i remember this chat like it was yesterday such a good chat loved everyone there. Basically people get invited over to this mysterious mansion and all fun and go till someone gets murdered, now you have to figure out who the murderer is but be careful the murderer can be anybody your best friend, the host, even your boyfriend.

Gemstuck/Stevenstuck? - wow haven't seen this in a while. Your either a crystal gem, a homeworld gem, a fusion or a human (or an off color??) or you know gems who dont really belong anywhere?? (i.e peridot and lapis??? i mean peridot IS a crystal gem but i doubt lapis is. so idk)

Wingstuck- We all got wings and its colorful

Bloodswap- Where everyone's blood is switched or changed and its fun.

Zombiestuck - Surviving the apocalyptic world with zombies.

PS: if anyone has any questions or any suggestions for different chats just pm me.

[Image: original.gif]
"...When I look at my past and compare it to my present I realized I haven't really changed at all..."
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-20-2017, 01:51 PM
Reply: #2
RE: What do you want?
Bump!

"...When I look at my past and compare it to my present I realized I haven't really changed at all..."
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-20-2017, 08:38 PM (This reply was last modified: 11-20-2017 08:39 PM by feltandmidnightcrewstuff.)(Edited by feltandmidnightcrewstuff.)
Reply: #3
As long as any of these AUs have the Midnight Crew or The Felt in it, I'm happy. (please excuse my Intermission obsession)

I know these aren't listed anywhere but I the tricksters, Ticktockstuck, stabdads/stabmoms, The Folt, Genderbentstuck, Greyscalestuck and a few others. But I'm sure all these AUs are good too :D

[Image: Vbd5t_NQ.png]

[Image: jv7y_SV7.png]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 11-21-2017, 05:22 AM
Reply: #4
hey yo quick question is this only canon characters or are ocs/other fandoms gonna be allowed

[Image: 2tQlkLJ]

"so uh, space is pretty cool."
Offline 11-21-2017, 07:59 AM (This reply was last modified: 11-21-2017 07:59 AM by Starry.)(Edited by Starry.)
Reply: #5
(11-21-2017 05:22 AM)artstetic Wrote:  hey yo quick question is this only canon characters or are ocs/other fandoms gonna be allowed

It's Canon characters and Oc's.

Offline 11-22-2017, 12:07 PM
Reply: #6
Bumpity bump bump!

Offline 11-22-2017, 01:06 PM
Reply: #7
holy shite i'm in love with these ideas....

there have been thousands to walk upon our planet.
We haven't been awake to see them.

people I can maybe/definitely/probs do: john, dave, karkat, Eridan
x1(list)
x1
Offline 11-24-2017, 01:23 AM
Reply: #8
That moment when your head canon is real

x1(list)
Offline 11-24-2017, 01:55 AM
Reply: #9
(11-24-2017 01:23 AM)Starry Wrote:  That moment when your head canon is real

O_O

OMG!! That would make my day if any of my headcanons were real!

[Image: Vbd5t_NQ.png]

[Image: jv7y_SV7.png]
x1(list)
x1
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 11-29-2017, 12:14 AM
Reply: #10
When it's a tie between murder mystery and wings tuck

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)