Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
SBURB Session X15
Offline Yesterday, 08:44 PM
Reply: #241
RE: SBURB Session X15
===> Lini: Panic and pace around since everything has gone to shit

You would do that, but you're pretty sure that absolutely nothing CATASTROPHIC has gone wrong yet. You're safe.

===> Lini: Hold on, what are you up to?

Fuck.

Alright, you actually did everything you had to do offscreen.

So...

Hell if I know!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline Today, 12:54 AM
Reply: #242
> Hey miss, i'm sorry to have to do this, but I sincerely doubt that. you cannot just do everything offscreen. there will always be some sort of camera or audio recorder nearby that'll pickup something. So tell us the truth. The WHOLE truth.

there have been thousands to walk upon our planet.
We haven't been awake to see them.

people I can maybe/definitely/probs do: john, dave, karkat, Eridan
Offline Today, 06:25 AM
Reply: #243
===> Hey miss, I'm sorry to have to do this, but I sincerely doubt that. you cannot just do everything offscreen. there will always be some sort of camera or audio recorder nearby that'll pick up something. So tell us the truth. The WHOLE truth.

Sigh.

Alright, here we go.

You are part of a 5-year long plan and a 15-year long plan. The first one was started by your leader, JD, along with AG and WM.
They would select individuals to play a game. A game which was held within ancient frog ruins. A game that could potentially end the world. You were one of 12 chosen people used in this project. Your job is to program the game and send it to the other operatives. 3 of those operatives JD wanted in the dark. They were Ares Hayden, Jaden Yuki, and Cody McNamara. You were SUPPOSED to manipulate them into playing the game by their own standards but guess what? YOU FUCKING SUCK AT MANIPULATION. That's all you know. Nobody knows the full plan but JD. You don't why it was necessary at all to manipulate them.

(Hey, if you have more questions that need addressing, now is the time to ask. She will answer what she knows.)
Offline Today, 07:41 AM (This reply was last modified: Today 07:41 AM by XenmusHykrus.)(Edited by XenmusHykrus.)
Reply: #244
(aight)

>JD?

> So there are others?

> You don't suck at manipulation, you're extremely good.

> Why did JD want them in the dark?

> There's a hole somewhere in this testimony, and it's JD. He's playing you too, somehow.

> Try digging up JD's past.

Offline Today, 09:11 AM
Reply: #245
===> JD?

He's the guy in charge. Goes by jacquardDeodate.

===> So there are others?

Yeah, there are others. You, Ares, Yuki, Cody, the two sisters, and a few other miscellaneous people.

===> You don't suck at manipulation, you're extremely good.

Well, you suppose tricking 2 people that you were their genuine friends for 3 years IS kind of impressive, most of your manipulations have gone to shit. Yuki still trusts you, but she is incredibly ignorant.

===> Why did JD want them in the dark?

That, you do not know. Hell, nobody knows except him!

===> There's a hole somewhere in this testimony, and it's JD. He's playing you too, somehow.

No shit he's playing you! He's playing everyone. He's so good at it though, that even IF you know that he's playing you, you can't stop it. Fucking black-text jackass!

===> Try digging up JD's past.

Oh! OOOOOOOH! OHOHOHOHO! WHAT A FANTASTIC JOKE! THAT IS MOST CERTAINLY A POSSIBLE THING TO DO!

THAT MOTHERFU-

You are now...

A NEEEEW CHARACTER!

So what's this guy's name?
Offline Today, 11:11 AM (This reply was last modified: Today 11:11 AM by XenmusHykrus.)(Edited by XenmusHykrus.)
Reply: #246
> Lucie Greense
(Lucie is short for Lucius)

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)