Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
SBURB Session X15 (Canceled)
Away 11-26-2017, 09:44 AM
Reply: #41
RE: SBURB Session X15
> Yes :D

heck I had too much fun
thx starlitEnchantress for the talksprite(s)!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-26-2017, 12:27 PM (This reply was last modified: 11-27-2017 11:23 AM by kakorrhaphiophobiaticVacivity.)(Edited by kakorrhaphiophobiaticVacivity.)
Reply: #42
=> Yes :D

You are now EM. Guess what time it is! It'a Naming Time! So what's his name?
Offline 11-27-2017, 04:57 AM
Reply: #43
> UNKNOWN VARIABLE THAT PREDETERMINES THE CHARACTERS DISAPPROVAL HEADSHAKE AND SAYS SOME WITTY COMEBACK THAT NOBODY APPROVES OF TO TRY AND MAKE THINGS REGULAR AGAIN.exe
> Jaden Yuki!

Konami don't sue me

there have been thousands to walk upon our planet.
We haven't been awake to see them.

people I can maybe/definitely/probs do: john, dave, karkat, Eridan
Offline 11-27-2017, 06:26 AM (This reply was last modified: 11-27-2017 11:24 AM by kakorrhaphiophobiaticVacivity.)(Edited by kakorrhaphiophobiaticVacivity.)
Reply: #44
=> UNKNOWN VARIABLE THAT PREDETERMINES THE CHARACTERS DISAPPROVAL HEADSHAKE AND SAYS SOME WITTY COMEBACK THAT NOBODY APPROVES OF TO TRY AND MAKE THINGS REGULAR AGAIN.exe

Oh that seems like a wonderful name! Your name is UNKNOWN VARIABLE THAT PREDETERMINES THE CHARACTERS DISAPPROVAL HEADSHAKE AND SAYS SOME WITTY COMEBACK THAT NOBODY APPROVES OF TO TRY AND MAKE THINGS REGULAR AGAIN.exe!

=> Jaden Yuki!

What? You changed your mind? I kind of liked that name... Oh well... Your name is Jaden Yuki! Today is a very important day! More important than every other day, although all days are created equal. Some days are more equal than others. You are an optimist, and nothing can ever get you down! You also live on the opposite side of the earth of (most) of your friends, but the further you are, the stronger your bond must be to stretch that far! Which means you must have a very strong bond with all of your friends! So what should we do on this wonderfully sunny day?
Away 11-27-2017, 08:23 PM (This reply was last modified: 11-27-2017 08:23 PM by Ekura123.)(Edited by Ekura123.)
Reply: #45
=> Have a friendly chat with your friendly friends via online communication!

heck I had too much fun
Offline 11-28-2017, 02:34 AM
Reply: #46
sing a song about the sun
Offline 11-28-2017, 07:41 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-07-2018 09:16 PM by kakorrhaphiophobiaticVacivity.)(Edited by kakorrhaphiophobiaticVacivity.)
Reply: #47
-=> Jaden: Have a friendly chat with your friendly friends via online communication!

Oh that seems just wonderful!

-=> Jaden: Sing a song about the sun

no...
Away 11-28-2017, 10:47 PM
Reply: #48
> Jaden: mental breakdown about what just happened

heck I had too much fun
Offline 11-29-2017, 08:15 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-07-2018 09:16 PM by kakorrhaphiophobiaticVacivity.)(Edited by kakorrhaphiophobiaticVacivity.)
Reply: #49
-=> Jaden: Have a mental breakdown about what just happened

Why would you do that? That would be very unoptimistic! Instead, you sing a song about the sun.

Offline 11-29-2017, 12:04 PM
Reply: #50
> Are you done? Has your future self's words sunk in yet? This is the reality of our world, one which you can't win against, not this duel.(MY GOD THE YUGIOH REFERENCES ARE NIGH IMPOSSIBLE TO AVOID) This is the one truth that we know.

there have been thousands to walk upon our planet.
We haven't been awake to see them.

people I can maybe/definitely/probs do: john, dave, karkat, Eridan

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)