Freshness Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
Multifandom Roadtrip: The Reboot (or, Holiday Road)
Group TagsCanon Fandom S P
Offline 12-17-2017, 10:19 AM (This reply was last modified: 12-17-2017 10:19 AM by sundaisy.)(Edited by sundaisy.)
Reply: #21
RE: Multifandom Roadtrip: The Reboot (or, Holiday Road)
Application

Name: Cinnabar

Age: Unknown. Likely ~1000 years old physically, mental age ~17

Fandom: Houseki no Kuni

Summary: A gloomy, introverted gem. They keep mostly to themselves, but have been shown to be empathetic and wise. With a hardness of only 2, they are rather frail but show a high level of combative skill. They're pretty inept socially due to prolonged isolation. Cinnabar exudes toxic poison which they can manipulate at will, and which damages most living things it comes into contact with.

OOC
Mun name: Sunny

Pronouns: she/her
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-17-2017, 01:12 PM (This reply was last modified: 12-17-2017 01:13 PM by MiamiDetectivePardo.)(Edited by MiamiDetectivePardo.)
Reply: #22
(12-16-2017 09:31 PM)Lucid Wrote:  
[Image: latest?cb=20150212003958]

``.....I can only destroy.``

Name
Kcalb

Unknown but it is implied that he's younger than his God counterpart no matter what kind of "Old man" jokes is thrown at him

Fandom
The Gray Garden

Summary
A tall Devil of the Gray Garden, Kcalb is very unsociable and can get easily flustered. He avoids eye contacts when having conversation with other person to the point of being huge introvert, describe by his Godly counterpart as "outrageously shy". However he can also turn hostile when there's a threat that is large enough.

In the past, Kcalb apparently used to be "scarier" right before the creations of Gray Garden and holds grudge against both Etihw and their angels. Most of the time he spends overthinking into his past hanging onto his mistakes and sins.

./OOC\.
Mun name
Chelan/Kiwi

Pronouns
She/Her pronoun please!

Though i'm mostly shy when it's come to group rp so it'll take me some time to get out of my shell :')

Seems good to me. Accepted!

(12-17-2017 10:19 AM)sundaisy Wrote:  
Application

Name: Cinnabar

Age: Unknown. Likely ~1000 years old physically, mental age ~17

Fandom: Houseki no Kuni

Summary: A gloomy, introverted gem. They keep mostly to themselves, but have been shown to be empathetic and wise. With a hardness of only 2, they are rather frail but show a high level of combative skill. They're pretty inept socially due to prolonged isolation. Cinnabar exudes toxic poison which they can manipulate at will, and which damages most living things it comes into contact with.

OOC
Mun name: Sunny

Hmm.. accepted, but you'll probably need to make sure the poison doesn't go off at random!

[Image: xjmhk.png]

Big thanks to OneBigParadox for my signature!

I was born with thick skin.

My very first 8tracks mix. Warning: Contains DMX, so expect swearing.
Offline 12-20-2017, 09:22 AM (This reply was last modified: 12-20-2017 09:23 AM by carlie445.)(Edited by carlie445.)
Reply: #23
./Application\.
Name: Viktor "Russia" Braginski

Age: 100 Years (Appears much younger, see ref.) (Same as the Russian SFSR)

Fandom (if applicable): Hetalia (2P!Talia to be exact.)

Summary: Russia is often portrayed as the stoic, quiet type. He does not speak often, usually preferring not to speak at all. He is portrayed as serious and mature. He has a distrust of people and prefers solitude over the company of other people, or so he says. Like 1P Prussia, he always prefers to be alone but in a calm and serious manner rather than being overly-confident despite having a troubled childhood of forced solitude, he got very use to it. He can be very bitter, with blunt honesty, and replies with sarcasm to anything he deems stupid. Additionally, he is shown as judgmental and incredibly serious. Unlike his Player 1, he's rather difficult to embarrass, as he's perfected the art of the "poker face". Russia is often shown to have a taste in manipulation over brute force.

[Image: f28309dab997c4ffdd219e4a2a0bec25.jpg]

./OOC\.
Mun name: Jub for now.

Pronouns: Standard Female.

I won't be acting on the murderous/violent sides of him without good reason/consent from whoever I'm doing it with, as stated in the rules.
Offline 12-20-2017, 09:30 AM
Reply: #24
(12-20-2017 09:22 AM)carlie445 Wrote:  ./Application\.
Name: Viktor "Russia" Braginski

Age: 100 Years (Appears much younger, see ref.) (Same as the Russian SFSR)

Fandom (if applicable): Hetalia (2P!Talia to be exact.)

Summary: Russia is often portrayed as the stoic, quiet type. He does not speak often, usually preferring not to speak at all. He is portrayed as serious and mature. He has a distrust of people and prefers solitude over the company of other people, or so he says. Like 1P Prussia, he always prefers to be alone but in a calm and serious manner rather than being overly-confident despite having a troubled childhood of forced solitude, he got very use to it. He can be very bitter, with blunt honesty, and replies with sarcasm to anything he deems stupid. Additionally, he is shown as judgmental and incredibly serious. Unlike his Player 1, he's rather difficult to embarrass, as he's perfected the art of the "poker face". Russia is often shown to have a taste in manipulation over brute force.

[Image: f28309dab997c4ffdd219e4a2a0bec25.jpg]

./OOC\.
Mun name: Jub for now.

Pronouns: Standard Female.

I won't be acting on the murderous/violent sides of him without good reason/consent from whoever I'm doing it with, as stated in the rules.

Jesus, it's Russia. Accepted!

Offline 12-21-2017, 07:00 AM
Reply: #25
(12-21-2017 06:51 AM)romanticChemicals Wrote:  Name: Yang Xiao Long

Fandom (if applicable): RWBY

Summary: Yang is a kickass blond from Rwby.
She is the yellow in rwby, a burning fire, like a phoenix she bounces back from things
Her semblance is that she can take a lot of damage to her aura, and use that damage as strength, exert it on others.

./OOC\.
Mun name: Bren

Pronouns:
He/him

Eh, seems a bit too light on info for me to really accept this.

Offline 12-21-2017, 08:01 AM
Reply: #26
./Application\.
Name: Rin

Fandom (if applicable): homestuck

Summary: rin lives as a high blood toll but she keeps her true blood colour a secret. she tryed to play scrub but ended up on earth.

./OOC\.
Mun name: cat

Offline 12-21-2017, 11:07 AM
Reply: #27
(12-21-2017 08:01 AM)rin.grimcat Wrote:  ./Application\.
Name: Rin

Fandom (if applicable): homestuck

Summary: rin lives as a high blood toll but she keeps her true blood colour a secret. she tryed to play scrub but ended up on earth.

./OOC\.
Mun name: cat

Oh, gosh, I can't accept this app, sorry. Too light, and such.

Offline 12-21-2017, 12:34 PM
Reply: #28
./Application\.
Name: Stuart "2-D" Pot

Fandom (if applicable): Gorillaz (It's technically a band but, eh.)

Summary: His parents recall a little ten-year-old Stuart bouncing around in his room listening to The Clash, Agustus Pablo, The Human League (this band was his favorite) and many other musicians of the sort. He hit his head when falling from a tree at the age of eleven, causing all of his hair to fall out. When it came back it was a deep 'azure blue'. When he was 19, the drama in his life began, as hooligan Murdoc Niccals, age 31, purposefully crashed his Vauxhall Astra through the wall of Uncle Norm's Organ Emporium, where Stuart had been working, in an attempt to ram-raid it and steal the synths. Murdoc's bumper crashed into Stuart's face, landing him with an 8-ball fracture also known as 'hyphema', although he could still see through his injured eye. Murdoc was arrested and sentenced to carry out 30,000 hours (1,250 days) of community service as well as care for the vegetablized Stuart for 10 hours every week. For more information, just look here.

[Image: 2d-gorillaz-1200x675.png]

./OOC\.

Previously Stated.

Here we go, betting on black baby!
Offline 12-25-2017, 02:05 PM
Reply: #29
A P P L I C A T I O N

| NAME | Muginn Bochic (Moo-gin B-aw-chick)

| AGE | Around 7.5 solar sweeps or around 17-16 years old

| GENDER | Manly man with manly man pronouns!

| FANDOM | Homestuck fantroll

| SUMMARY |
Living a life as, basically, a private investigator researching information for anyone for free was taunting and paranoid as it gets, especially with a rebellion occurring on the universe he lived on. It was the worst. However he randomly woke up in a place on day that wasn't Alternia. Now he is on a roadtrip he has no idea how he got invited and dragged onto. Interesting!
His overall personality is stern and soft. He wishes to remain anonymous and is paranoid of these new people around him - well,
Muginn's always been paranoid of everyone. He secretly wants new companions, however he is not the best at social interaction. He is cunning, fast, and very loyal to his own beliefs however... he can't really carry on conversations and most people just can't seem to read him. He is curious on how to get home and maybe this roadtrip will just help him?

A B O U T

| MUN | Piney/Pineapple, whichever you prefer! I'm not picky with names!

| PRONOUNS | Anything you want! I never minded pronouns! ;; v ;;

| SQUICKS | I'm not offended by much! Do what you please!

❝After every dark night there is a bright morning.❞
[Image: ezimba15944983363900_by_piney_licious-dakoofd.gif]

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)