Freshness Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
Multifandom Roadtrip: The Reboot (or, Holiday Road)
Group TagsCanon Fandom S P
Offline 11-26-2017, 09:01 AM
Reply: #11
RE: Multifandom Roadtrip: The Reboot (or, Holiday Road)

[Image: EL53g3e.gif]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-26-2017, 09:03 AM
Reply: #12
(11-26-2017 09:01 AM)R-Strides Wrote:  

Accepted, Ross!

[Image: xjmhk.png]

Big thanks to OneBigParadox for my signature!

I was born with thick skin.

My very first 8tracks mix. Warning: Contains DMX, so expect swearing.
Offline 11-28-2017, 11:40 PM
Reply: #13

[Image: c2e62f3f57.gif]

First attempt at gif + digital art (yes its paint who cares)
Offline 11-30-2017, 10:16 AM
Reply: #14
(11-28-2017 11:40 PM)coolestTicktocker Wrote:  

looks like enough information here. you've been accepted friend!

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5939460]
~ gabe ~
Offline 12-01-2017, 10:08 AM
Reply: #15
Name: Cagney Carnation

Fandom (if applicable): Cuphead!

Summary: Cagney may come off a bit intimidating what with his short temper and that alarming shit-eating grin, but he's more of an agent of mischief than truly 100% evil. He can be aggro'd but he can also be calmed just as easily. (Usually by having his ego groomed) He can be a little sassy and may cause some trouble with his outbursts if pushed to anger, but he can also be a pretty docile friend if you leave him be and can tolerate his snarky laugh.

Personal headcanon for this particular rp, he start's out appearing in a humanized form, albeit still in a cartoony cuphead style, but the angrier he gets the less human he appears and the more the monstrous flower boi comes out.

Other HC: he's not above eating meat, he'll venus fly trap that shit the second you throw a steak in the air.

Mun name:
Xaid
Pronouns:
he/they
Offline 12-01-2017, 10:11 AM
Reply: #16
(12-01-2017 10:08 AM)An_Inconvenience Wrote:  Name: Cagney Carnation

Fandom (if applicable): Cuphead!

Summary: Cagney may come off a bit intimidating what with his short temper and that alarming shit-eating grin, but he's more of an agent of mischief than truly 100% evil. He can be aggro'd but he can also be calmed just as easily. (Usually by having his ego groomed) He can be a little sassy and may cause some trouble with his outbursts if pushed to anger, but he can also be a pretty docile friend if you leave him be and can tolerate his snarky laugh.

Personal headcanon for this particular rp, he start's out appearing in a humanized form, albeit still in a cartoony cuphead style, but the angrier he gets the less human he appears and the more the monstrous flower boi comes out.

Other HC: he's not above eating meat, he'll venus fly trap that shit the second you throw a steak in the air.

Mun name:
Xaid
Pronouns:
he/they

Accepted!

Offline 12-05-2017, 01:58 PM
Reply: #17
./Application\.
Name:
Kokichi Ouma

Fandom (if applicable):
Danganronpa V3

Summary:
A compulsive liar and trickster that's just looking for a good time. Has a tendency to be vulgar and somewhat rude, he's something of a kleptomaniac as well. Where did he come from? It's somewhat unknown--he doesn't seem to have much binding him to one place, as if he emerged from hell itself. Loves a good board game and gets attached to people who humor his jokes, as well as jokesters themselves. He is really short, at 5'1"!! The leader of a band of clown pranksters known as DICE; they seem to be somewhat 'known' among detective circles, but no one truly knows what they do or what they're about.

./OOC\.
Mun name:
Bato

Pronouns:
he/him

iiiii get embarrassed and self conscious easily but i wanna roleplay my son in a less... messy and gruesome setting q w q
Offline 12-05-2017, 02:02 PM
Reply: #18
(12-05-2017 01:58 PM)Batonnaji Wrote:  ./Application\.
Name:
Kokichi Ouma

Fandom (if applicable):
Danganronpa V3

Summary:
A compulsive liar and trickster that's just looking for a good time. Has a tendency to be vulgar and somewhat rude, he's something of a kleptomaniac as well. Where did he come from? It's somewhat unknown--he doesn't seem to have much binding him to one place, as if he emerged from hell itself. Loves a good board game and gets attached to people who humor his jokes, as well as jokesters themselves. He is really short, at 5'1"!! The leader of a band of clown pranksters known as DICE; they seem to be somewhat 'known' among detective circles, but no one truly knows what they do or what they're about.

./OOC\.
Mun name:
Bato

Pronouns:
he/him

iiiii get embarrassed and self conscious easily but i wanna roleplay my son in a less... messy and gruesome setting q w q

Accepted!

Offline 12-06-2017, 10:53 AM (This reply was last modified: 12-06-2017 10:59 AM by Marshall.)(Edited by Marshall.)
Reply: #19
./Application\.
Name: Good King Moggle Mog and his Mogglesguard: Pukla Puki the Pomburner, Furryfoot Kupli Kipp, Puksi Piko the Shaggysong, Woolywart Kuqpu Kogi, Pukna Pako the Tailturner, Ruffletuft Kupta Kapa, and Whiskerwall Kupti Koop. *breaths*

Age: Legend's don't age. Probably a few days though, if you count his summoning as his birth.

Gender: In order from GKMM to Kupdi: Male, Female, Male, Female, Male, Female, Male?, and Male

Fandom (if applicable): Final Fantasy XIV

Summary: Good King Moggle Mog is a king from Moogle legends. When a war broke out, it is said that the moogles had to flee from the Churning Mists from which they called their home... but this journey was not one to be taken by flight. Instead, the moogles crafted the longest rope to ever exist, to help all mooglekind get down to Gridania. Good King Moggle Mog assisted all the moogles in climbing down this rope, but in turn he was left behind, unable to climb down (possibly because of his sheer size).

./OOC\.
Mun name: Marshall

Pronouns: He/Him
Offline 12-16-2017, 09:31 PM
Reply: #20
[Image: latest?cb=20150212003958]

``.....I can only destroy.``

Name
Kcalb

Unknown but it is implied that he's younger than his God counterpart no matter what kind of "Old man" jokes is thrown at him

Fandom
The Gray Garden

Summary
A tall Devil of the Gray Garden, Kcalb is very unsociable and can get easily flustered. He avoids eye contacts when having conversation with other person to the point of being huge introvert, describe by his Godly counterpart as "outrageously shy". However he can also turn hostile when there's a threat that is large enough.

In the past, Kcalb apparently used to be "scarier" right before the creations of Gray Garden and holds grudge against both Etihw and their angels. Most of the time he spends overthinking into his past hanging onto his mistakes and sins.

./OOC\.
Mun name
Chelan/Kiwi

Pronouns
She/Her pronoun please!

Though i'm mostly shy when it's come to group rp so it'll take me some time to get out of my shell :')

[Image: 7bb0d91e955877a78465fadcd854b663.gif]
- - - - - - - -
`` ゲームオーバー。``
あなたは失う。

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)